General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Here is the better one of the blue

https://s13.postimg.org/k2vril0lv/image.jpg

GigsSubliminal huh...naughty girl...you have moved from thinking about the bus driver to a truck driver! lol
Dobster The dragon thing came from me - I eat blazing hot food everyday lol So I joked I was going to give birth to a baby dragon :haha:
Tortoise...well that was me referring to my possible slow hcg rise ...the tortoise...and now you appear to have some dragonssssss :haha:
If I keep saying PLURAL twinnnnnsss Just think how happy you will be to see only ONE tomorrow lol
Also - well played on sneakin an appt with fake symptoms:shrug: Hey we women "fake" things occasionally hehe

I did, it's pretty lame though. I haven't uploaded it....might try again tomorrow.

So ladies.

I'm dying to test! But I don't want to be really upset when it comes back bfn. Even if it's just because it's early!

Bless, seeing something faint but it's hard to say, especially with blue dyes.

Dobs....TWIIIINNNNNNSSSSS

Mrs....TESSSSSSTTTTTTT! I guess i'm the opposite of everyone who says they rather just have af show. I think negative tests help soften the blow.

Blessme, I maybe see it... but it's hard because the picture is so huge lol.

J, ok I remembered the dragon and spicy food thing. The tortoise I must have missed that originally hahaha.

Gigs, uplooooad it. I wanna see the eggggggggs. Please. lol

Mrs. :test::test::test:

Breeaa, I LOVE when that happens! I no shame (okay a little shame) take multiple packs and go though the self checkout. I know the cashiers will happily do multiple transactions, but I don't want to answer questions or deal with the raised eyebrows.

I bought 7 of the 88¢ tests at Walmart and had to go through self checkout. Lol

Cycle 2, when I found out about them, I bought over 60. In one trip. Loaded up the cart with every test in the store that day. I posted a pic of it somewhere I think. In my 5dpo thread but I would never find it haha. I buy them out every time I go, but usually they only have 5-10.

GigLMAO - Runner ducks...I am picturing them running errands back and forth with packages under their wings lol
ThxBree[/B
Dobs]OMG! Today I had enough $ to get a frer 2 pack, and my son (4) says he wants some chocolate covered mints:roll:
Of courrrsse I get him the mints which meant not enough on hand for the frers sigh
Sooo I go to get the wally cheapie:shock: ONLY 3 left!
I take those 3...
We get to the register, and DS hands the cashier the pack of mints and his $1 bill.
Then he says "These are for me and THOSE ( points to my tests) are for my mommmm!" He's a super talker HUGE talker.
Then- leave it to another nosey cashier:roll:
She asks my SON - Do you want a baby BROTHER or SISTER???
He just stares at her blankly as I have NEVER told anyone I am TTC especially not my very impatient 4y/o !!
I quickly said ONE DAY! and gave the fake chuckle so she would drop it...
I am sticking to self checkout from now on.
All I need is him repeating that to my nosey opinionated mom who thinks I never should have had more than one kid:growlmad:

Mrs :test: :haha:
Gigs :brat: We want the duck video!!!
:shock: OMG Dobby! 60?? Test much??? lol

Dobs oh the pic I posted with arrows are not First Signals, those are the Frer pulled out of the case...I think I do see a pink line on the 2nd one, but the arrows are just left of it...{mumbles about being and amateur photo editor}...

OMG J! That's hilarious!!!

K so I was cleaning my closet and found a random cb opk haha. So... for science *cough* I peed on it. Definitely would have gotten a solid smiley if I still had the holder hahah. This was taken lil 45 seconds after I dipped it hahahaha

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 6.48.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 6.48.10 PM.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 3
:dance:
Yay for Science!!
My experiment thus far has failed to show that a frer would show stronger than a walmart 88 center sigh

Yikes! Those little ones have no filter!

Neither do cashiers, actually. I've had the ones tell me "good luck", and "oh you're definitely pregnant!" (When i wasn't even ttc'ing yet haha)...oh and whilst pregnant, having one tell me how i was definitely having a girl lol

Cycle 2, when I found out about them, I bought over 60. In one trip. Loaded up the cart with every test in the store that day. I posted a pic of it somewhere I think. In my 5dpo thread but I would never find it haha. I buy them out every time I go, but usually they only have 5-10.

Hahaha I would've loved to see you go through checkout and the cashiers face. :haha:

J, i've actually read that from a lot of women with these new tests, that cheapies pick it up first.

I get the, "You're back?" "Oh, you're not pregnant yet?" "Back already?"

Lol I self checkout

Man this thread is flying!:plane:
Dob Dob...I pasted your hpt link below ( hope you don't mind) I went to peek at what your faintest line was and when you got it (considering that crazy hcg rise) and I was very surprised by the diff in how dark your 10dpo frer control line is compared to how light the control was on the next one??
I have noticed this on a few ppls pics and wonder if they are putting diff amts or strengths of ink in sometimes as surely this must affect ppl's bfps??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2344043-final-hpt-tests-17-dpo.html

I get the, "You're back?" "Oh, you're not pregnant yet?" "Back already?"

Lol I self checkout

I would hate to hear "you're not pregnant yet". I would probably cry. I'm a big baby who cries at every Disney or children's movie since having kids though. Doesn't take much to get me balling. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->