General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobs- better update us as soon as you find out!!

J- fx for you that he's digging in!! It is a little weird that you bleed while using the cream.

Gig- any updates on the duckies?

:dance:6 eggs this morning :happydance: two were on the smaller side, which i suspect means we have a couple new layers!

Yay gig! you're moving on up!

Update on me I forgot earlier. At about 3 am this morning my wonderful cat knocked over a glass of water all over hubs and I so needless to say I was awake in the middle of the night which means I had to pee. So since I'm only 8dpo I decided to wait until tomorrow to test and make sure I get that all night hold. Lol but lots more lotion cm this morning and boobs defiantly hurt but that could be the pills.

My best attempt at a nerd smile...
8E

Those are glasses and buck teeth.
So regarding crying at things now...i watched forest gump for the first time in awhile. Usually when Jenny dies i am kind of emotionless...i felt bad for Forest, and him crying is sad, but I hate Jenny. She's a screwed up, batshi* turd. But this time, i was choking back tears, all like OMG THAT POOR CHILD LOST HIS MOM!!! And like i need to get healthier, i can't die young and depress my poor Dessy!

Yeah....don't watch it.

J, my aussi friend has a daughter "Kaida" which evidently means dragon (our kids were born the year of the dragon).

And in other news...

UNPROTECTED SEX ALERT.

Last night, cd7. Not in with much of a chance at all but hubs still risked it knowing i haven't ovulated yet this month:-k so i'd eaither have to ovulate early or he needs super sperm lol

Even if i ovulate early though...that would only be, what, 10ish days before ovulation? That sounds too short to build up any good uterine lining :shrug:

Earlier this month DH and I did the BD And he didn't pull out. We weren't planning to try until next month to separate birthdays a little more. I was practically begging those little spermies to survive until ovulation. :haha:

Then I ovulated late and lost hope. . DH said what the hell and we tried anyway. Now I'm 1 dpo!!

How's your cm? Maybe you'll have enough to help them survive a little while and ovulate early! :baby:

Your test, j's test, dob's ultrasound...so many things to look forward to!!! I'm dying of anticipation!!!

Yay gig! you're moving on up!

Update on me I forgot earlier. At about 3 am this morning my wonderful cat knocked over a glass of water all over hubs and I so needless to say I was awake in the middle of the night which means I had to pee. So since I'm only 8dpo I decided to wait until tomorrow to test and make sure I get that all night hold. Lol but lots more lotion cm this morining and boobs defiantly hurt but that could be the pills.

Just letting those hormones build up for a darker bfp!

Bre that's so exciting! How neat he changed his mind. I'm hoping for similar luck...I doubt if I have any fertile cm.

Gigs:happydance:
YAY! for more duck eggs and new layers!
YAY! for your back being better and the man going "all in"!!!
And OMG love that name--TOTALLY added it to my list immed!
I think I will name the Dragon twins Kaida and Kye:oneofeach:
:smug: Yup...totally giving myself twins ( secretly taking one of Dobby's :-$

MamaG Ooooh! Sounds like excellent cm for a bfp!

Dobster :coffee: I am gonna sit right here on your doorstep until you POST!!!! Inquiring minds def wanna know!!:haha:

:hissy:OMFG if my ex hub does not STOP harassing me in emails!!!
He must be having a bad day at work. Everytime I have my son he sends some BS email threatening more court filings!! Dude! Get a LIFE, and get a Boyfriend...he's totally in the closet...

Ok took my test and pics earlier, just sorting thru as the line is still faint Posting in a few!!

JLM, hope the bleeding stops, whatever that is about!

Dobs, yay for the scan, please update us asap :)

Giggle, yay for more eggs! Turns out my turkey (female) just came into lay yesterday. That one was a surprise egg, LOL

Brilliant that your man is "all in" with you!! Yay for not pulling out!

As for me, CD4, bleeding is getting much lighter.

Gigs:happydance:
YAY! for more duck eggs and new layers!
YAY! for your back being better and the man going "all in"!!!
And OMG love that name--TOTALLY added it to my list immed!
I think I will name the Dragon twins Kaida and Kye:oneofeach:
:smug: Yup...totally giving myself twins ( secretly taking one of Dobby's :-$

MamaG Ooooh! Sounds like excellent cm for a bfp!

Dobster :coffee: I am gonna sit right here on your doorstep until you POST!!!! Inquiring minds def wanna know!!:haha:

:hissy:OMFG if my ex hub does not STOP harassing me in emails!!!
He must be having a bad day at work. Everytime I have my son he sends some BS email threatening more court filings!! Dude! Get a LIFE, and get a Boyfriend...he's totally in the closet...

Ok took my test and pics earlier, just sorting thru as the line is still faint Posting in a few!!

I secretly want twins too. Unlikely to happen but I want them sooooo bad. DH would not be happy, well he would be happy but it would stress him out. Lol

Sorry about your ex. Sounds very childish. :dohh:

Proper response later...for now, I caved XD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
Hahahaha gigs I love it!

J let me look on my computer later. I think something is Catching my eye but I don't tell. Stupid phone!

Thx Mrs G very very light still...def need frers will try and grab some later sigh

Pacific, yea no bleed when I checked this morning, just the chunky white cm with one 1/2" spot of very very light tan?? Either way no red, and I'm happy.

OMG have a reg doc appt in less than an hour and my friggin mom keeps arguing about silly shit! Now I am gonna go there with a high b/p and the worrisome doc is gonna try and up my dose NO WAY, She doesn't know I am ttc, but I am gonna tell her today, so I can switch to a preg safe one if mine is not safe.

Gah!! I am way too excited right now. I wish I was 10 dpo. I want to test, I want to see a line!!! I'm so happy DH is on board. He didn't realize how badly I wanted another baby until I had a break down early last week. I kept it in so long and finally broke. :shrug: I really need a new computer/laptop. Mine are both broken and I want to get more active with the ladies here, mobile is more effort. Happy happy :happydance::happydance:

Sorry, I'm in a good mood today. I found myself chatty when this happens

Hahahaha gigs I love it!

J let me look on my computer later. I think something is Catching my eye but I don't tell. Stupid phone!

I have the same issue on mine. When I zoom it pixelizes.

Which websites do you ladies use for pics btw, for future reference and when I need eyes.

Yay J! I see faint lines all over the place! Hope this is "it"!

Ugh, i hate the mobile version,too. I usually access it on my ipad, which gives you the option. I stick with the pc version :thumbup:

PL, congrats on your turkey egg!!! What will you do with it? Most of my knowledge lies in ducks. I on't know a thing about turkeys....can you eat the eggs? Do they lay much, or more comparable to geese?

Gonna put Des down for a late "nap" and pee on an opk...just to see....

Nothing too exciting. Is there any way to guess, based on darkness of the test line, when I can expect to ovulate? And should I use FMU with these things?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79