General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:dance:
Yay for Science!!
My experiment thus far has failed to show that a frer would show stronger than a walmart 88 center sigh

At least there is less guilt when testing early with the 88¢ test! :thumbup:

Breeaa Exxaaaccctly! That's why we pee away! lol
I just hate wasting a frer (ouch) I hear ya on the crying thing - Nothing used to bother me, but now a touching commercial can make me tear up :cry:
Sad parts in animal movies get me EVERY time ugh, and anything that shows ppl genuinely being nice and helping someone in need.
I saw so much crap and meanness in EMS it def get to me now
That is SOOO fricking rude Dobby. No way should a cashier comment on not being preg YET. I used to coupon so I got the "back again?" Because sometimes I had to hit stores more than once a day to make coupons work ( blah blah limit per visit etc)
So I might let that one slide, but I might have had to say something back about the other comment...

Yeah, I can't imagine the shit you saw in EMS. =/ Especially when it repeats and doesn't get better/ doesn't look like it ever will.

Yeah.... people say really insensitive things oh well. :shrug:

SO DObby do tell...what did you say to get your appt tomoro?

Breeaa Exxaaaccctly! That's why we pee away! lol
I just hate wasting a frer (ouch) I hear ya on the crying thing - Nothing used to bother me, but now a touching commercial can make me tear up :cry:
Sad parts in animal movies get me EVERY time ugh, and anything that shows ppl genuinely being nice and helping someone in need.
I saw so much crap and meanness in EMS it def get to me now
That is SOOO fricking rude Dobby. No way should a cashier comment on not being preg YET. I used to coupon so I got the "back again?" Because sometimes I had to hit stores more than once a day to make coupons work ( blah blah limit per visit etc)
So I might let that one slide, but I might have had to say something back about the other comment...

Yep, commercials get to me too. Kindness and happiness also get me going. I'm just a big ol baby! It feels good to cry about happy things though.

I used to coupon also! I want to get back into it, but not as extreme. I did save about 20-30$ per grocery trip when I wasn't stocking up on shampoos or other freebies. I still have about 20 mini shaving creams from 2 yrs ago. Lol too bad I can't stock up on free tests!!!

Just said I was getting cramps of pain level 7 for 15 minutes followed by some bright red spotting, but it was gone and I now felt fine. Just wanted to see my doctor to be sure. Lol. I have cramps... they are just a pain level 0.

Just said I was getting cramps of pain level 7 for 15 minutes followed by some bright red spotting, but it was gone and I now felt fine. Just wanted to see my doctor to be sure. Lol. I have cramps... they are just a pain level 0.

OH no! Any spotting is scary. I hope that's the last of it! I would be in a panic. :nope:

A friend of mine is about 25 weeks now and had bright red spotting for about a week a the beginning of this pregnancy. She was sure it was going to be a mc because she's had so many before. Thankfully it was nothing but it still have her a scare.

OH no! Any spotting is scary. I hope that's the last of it! I would be in a panic. :nope:

A friend of mine is about 25 weeks now and had bright red spotting for about a week a the beginning of this pregnancy. She was sure it was going to be a mc because she's had so many before. Thankfully it was nothing but it still have her a scare.

Sorry! No, it's all a lie. I just want an early scan to check for twins lol. So I made up an excuse to be seen haha

Welll since we are on the topic of bleeds...Hope this is implant related...
Just went to bathroom to check cm and it was the normal chunky with a bright red streak of blood??:shock:
So I wadded up some TP, shoved it in al la tampon, and got the rest of it...not a lot, but def bright red. I've been mildly achy in the uterus all day...Bean you better be digging IN not OUT!:growlmad:
I am on the progest cream every 12 hrs, so I really shouldn't bleed at ALL.
Can see it in the spoiler below if you like
IB.jpg

Ooo fxed! Hope your bean in digging in! Get cozy it's warm in there and we have snacks

Lol DObby - hope so! COurse this def delays a bfp if so.
I am due AF in 3days:shock:
Better dig in fasssst!

Sorry! No, it's all a lie. I just want an early scan to check for twins lol. So I made up an excuse to be seen haha

This is what happens when I join threads at the end instead of reading all of the precious pages. :haha:

No worries Breeaa!:hugs:
Little Dragon :haha:
Great now that is sticking in my head!
I'll have to name him Drago or some such weird crap lol (NOT Draco Malfoy!)

No worries Breeaa!:hugs:
Little Dragon :haha:
Great now that is sticking in my head!
I'll have to name him Drago or some such weird crap lol (NOT Draco Malfoy!)

Then we can call you Khaleesi, mother of dragons, or dragon. Was looking for a little nerd smilie and found this one. :holly: Rofl

LOL
I think I have only gotten to use that one once!
But I am deeeeply in need of the Nerd smilie- glasses buck teeth and alll!
I tried to find a way to put it here but no luck so far lol

My best attempt at a nerd smile...
8E

Those are glasses and buck teeth.
So regarding crying at things now...i watched forest gump for the first time in awhile. Usually when Jenny dies i am kind of emotionless...i felt bad for Forest, and him crying is sad, but I hate Jenny. She's a screwed up, batshi* turd. But this time, i was choking back tears, all like OMG THAT POOR CHILD LOST HIS MOM!!! And like i need to get healthier, i can't die young and depress my poor Dessy!

Yeah....don't watch it.

J, my aussi friend has a daughter "Kaida" which evidently means dragon (our kids were born the year of the dragon).

And in other news...

UNPROTECTED SEX ALERT.

Last night, cd7. Not in with much of a chance at all but hubs still risked it knowing i haven't ovulated yet this month:-k so i'd eaither have to ovulate early or he needs super sperm lol

Even if i ovulate early though...that would only be, what, 10ish days before ovulation? That sounds too short to build up any good uterine lining :shrug:

Oh and J that bloodiness is weird. I have no explanation for that but hole it stops!

DOBS!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR SCAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->