General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gig- most people say not to use FMU and that between 10am-4pm is the best time. However I bought the target brand "up&up" and it said to use FMU. So I guess it depends what the brand said. That being said I see you bought he dollar tree ones and they give no directions really. Lol I used one this month. As for when you can predict it... You can't really lol. My lines are always that light until about 2 days before.

Lol!!! No such luck here :p it'd be 3 weeks at best to test for me!

Nothing too exciting. Is there any way to guess, based on darkness of the test line, when I can expect to ovulate? And should I use FMU with these things?

I'd say you still have a while to go. I think most test a few times a day to find the strongest surge. If try testing in a day or two and seeing of its darker.

I don't know much about turkey eggs yet either but I expect she'll lay much less then a chicken or duck but more then a goose. Might fry it up on Sunday for breakfast, I'll let you know how it compares Giggle. :)

Lots of pictures, I see things.

Makes me wonder if I should stray and buy opk's this month or stick to my "relaxed" approach

Stay relaxed and buy opk's later. I only did it because of sexy times last night and my cramping on the left. It's only painful if I press where my ovary is. My actual ov pain is there no matter what I do.

I'll test again in the morning and see :)

PL, hubs said today he wanted turkeys to raise and eat lol

Ohhh gigs its your opk Lol! I reckon couple more days for a good positive OPK & then its usually 2-3 days from then on hehee jigging on the baby truck woohoo lol!

I been at work today & missed out on sooooo many pages uhhh work!!!

Dobby - what times your scan tomo???

J - can def see lines!!! Hehe! Hope your Drs apt went well today, my full bliwn period has now arrived so il be tsking my thrush tabs etc etc tonight before bed - its the Vag on eeeesh i need a fire up there to burn it out arghhhhhhhhhh!!! It'll be clear by the time ov'ing in couple weeks eeee!!

OMG frer tests are stupidly exoensive but.. I searched these on Amazon & Ebay the other day & they have them loads cheaper??! Wtf?!! I just tooo impatient to wait for a delivery lol maybe i should stock up now & await to evil tww :rofl: hahaa

Hahaa i second that Mrs G! Every cycle im like 'yeah, im gonna wait' but then theres that lil voice in your head that says 'yes but you could be' LOL

CB- isn't that the truth?? And realistically I know I won't get a bfp even if I am at 9 dpo like I will be tomorrow but I'll test anyway. Lol

Hell yes you need to test haha! Im terrible, i start testing at 6dpo.. It had be known that ive tested sooner like an idiot :dohh: hahaa

I wasnt trying this cycle because i was on tablets but this cycle i will be, im just teally excited for those that are testing soon ;)

I'm so excited to see your test!
I gotta say though, i am super duper thrilled for dobby's scan...

Well, I have one pee stick in the bathroom, that's it!!

Helps though when you only get into town every two weeks...

So where is Dobs?

She works. Hope she updates soon though....i think her appt. is in 2 hours or so

What Dobs scan apt is in couple hrs?? Time diff is super confusing me Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->