• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Eeeeee!!! I am so excited for you! There is no denying that wal,art test. Can you see any line on the frer at all? My first positive with my son and the test this time was super faint, but there.

Nothing at ALL on the frer, and it's a 6 day sooner...supposed to detect as low as 6/10 or something from what I read, and I know the first signal is like 25miu...so no idea.
I had this last cycle and ended up 6 days late then bled for like 8-9 days, def a loss/cp
I never have AF that long. This is the first cycle after that so I am hoping it would kick the hormones into gear :shrug:
My gyn doesn't take my insur UNLESS preg - guess they don't deny you prenatal care, and you still can't usually sched until 8 wks, so I am def not getting excited until I know something for sure. I have an awesome gyn, so def don't want to change just to get labs done...
Hopeful morning test with fmu will be stronger. It will be 15hrs from the pics.
Thx for the info about your bfp!

Forgot to add first pics i posted suck, but i think the neg on 2nd set def shows the line , and the 2nd reg shows color a bit better. I couldn't even see a line in neg on frer.
Gonna get to bed so I can get to next temp and fmu lol.
Hugs ladies!

Giggles, nope. We have not talked about it. I'm just basically kissing a** right now and reminding him of how good things actually are/ distracting him from the stress of work. I think I can convince him. Maybe. If not, then oh well. I'm only 26. It won't kill me to wait a year.... well, not physically anyway.

JLM! That is a deffo bfp on that walmart! I think I see a hint of something on the frer. The sensitivity of 6 was for the old frers. I'm not sure we can trust these new ones to be that sensitive. They've already proven themselves as worthless in my eyes and the eyes of many others.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but my period is over. I changed my pad once today because it's hot and I just felt icky, but I've barely bled today. Now, there's nothing on the pad and barely anything when I wipe. I don't know if my body is just becoming super efficient because I have never bled that heavily before. o_O All of my post iud cycles have been short. It makes me feel like my lining still hasn't returned to normal.

lol I just got home...and I'm not amused
this mornings tests were 15 hrs later, and SUPER concentrated pee - like apple cider color, and nothing but a faint haze, shadow line on same brand - first signal, also tried a $ tree and NOTHING!
My temp also dropped .7 ....not looking good...AF due tomorrow...:coffee:

=/ Sorry to hear that. But you know you're not out just yet. Your temp could always go back up. And a haze is better than nothing. Got my FXed

Thx Dob...weird how your cycle went this time.
I hope you O on time, and DH is having a good week!
:dust:

Thanks :hugs: DH has been having a good week. My PMS was more crying than bitching this month, and I can manage that fairly well/ so can he. He had his concert, a long motorcycle ride, and his mom's birthday is today so they are spending quality mom-son time (which will either calm him or stress him the eff out depending on her passive aggressive mood).

O dates were 28 (cycle I yanked my IUD right around O), 12, 18, 13, 14 so I am hoping I will O around CD 13. FF has me down as likely to O CD 13-15. SO and I cleared our CD 11 night for date night. It's our anniversary, but one of those anniversaries where you don't celebrate it because it's kind of dumb haha. But I told him I wanted to do something. I'll let him in on what that something is later :rofl:

Lol Dobby - hey They say behind every great man is a great woman...That's because we do all the damn planning behind the scenes for them! :haha:

I'm so irritated with these tests. Went to get a few more Wallyworld ones and someone bought the WHOLE 2 shelf rows per the stocker...:growlmad:
I wanted to stick with the same brand so when I compare it's not an apple/orange thing.
Ended up with just a couple $ store ones instead, and I really don't want to use the last frer , but am debating using it tonight on a long hold since that will be over 24 hrs from the + test yesterday.
So aggravating...

You should save the frer so you can use it for early testing next time, or use it to confirm, especially if they're not working so well. I still have my fingers crossed though!

Dobby, hope you can convince him :) i talked mine into it but he wasn't ready yet and i didn't know we were super fertile...i told him it'd probably take us 6 months minimum. My bad....but i always knew i wanted my first by the time i was 25 (i actually got pregnant at 25, but good enough) so i could appreciate kid free time after s/he is big enough to take care of themselves.

Awww J! I always giggle a bit when I go to Walmart and buy ALL the cheapies in stock. Like... sorry to whoever comes after me and they are all gone hahaha. ;) I really think you should wait on the frer until AT LEAST tomorrow.

Giggles, sorry to hear that. Maybe he'll slip up again. I think it's harder for guys. They go back and forth so much. Men. Ugh. Lol

On the bright side, while SO was with his mom I went out with my parents. I made a joke that we should go to an open house, and we ended up going to FIVE! There's one townhouse I really like, and one I could make work for me. Just waiting to hear back on the pet policies.

That was the plan Gig. I wasn';t breaking out a frer until a cheapie showed a line and it was this line that made me use the first frer. Now I just want to know if it's another cp, and AF is coming tomoro or is there a bean in there determined to pull thru?
I got a $4 rebate from a frer 3 pack last cycle, so even if AF doesn't show, I can use that toward another 2 pack. They have $3 off coupons on them right now at walmart , so technically it would cost me $1/frer. I'm gonna do that bargain either way:thumbup:
firstsignal10dpoNeg.jpg
firstsignal10dpo2.jpg

Omg I don't even bother with the rebates. I really should. Is it a pain? I'm just so used to rebates being a copy the receipt, cut off the upc, mail it in r_r Is that yesterday's test? Did you take a cheapie tonight?

I haven't tested yet tonight, will at 1030p (EST) that will be a 6hr hold again and 28.5 hrs since last noghts test in the pics I just put up.
Frer rebate wasn't bad. First I have tried.
You can mail in, or you fill in a form onlinehere
https://inmarrebates.com/FIRSTRESPONSE/Step2.aspx?manufacturer=33200
After the form,it will give you a "code" (set of letters) , and tell you to write it on the receipt. Then circle the frer(s) price on receipt.
You take a pic of that receipt with code written on it, and price circled and that's it.
I got a rebate check for $4 from Inmar rebates about 3 weeks later.
Was easy BUT I had probs uploading the pic of the receipt at first, and if you take too long, you have to refill the form, and get a diff code.

It didn't require the box to be in the pic, but I did it anyway. You don't need a specific coupon to do it either just go to the link above and choose the correct frer you bought.

**Copy pasting tonights test info here so I don't have to retype lol
OK ended up being a 7 hr hold trying to get DS to sleep lol
Walmart First signal - barely visble shadow haze
$ Store New Choice - barely visible shadow haze
Frer6daysooner - not even a hint of pink, but BARELY visible test line- meaning where the line should be, basically I KNOW where it should be, so if I stare long enough I can see that line
I reitereate the new design SUX for glare

I never used the "old" frer but I know most say the new ones aren't as sensitive, but has it truly gotten SO bad that a wally cheapie and $ store will actually show a haze of line and NOTHING on frer??
**Note ALL tests are still wet (15 mins old), so not evaps this soon...

I want to see photos!

And i am unimpressed with the new tests, personally....the glare does suck, and i did voice my opinion to FRER with no sort of concern. They just told me to see a doctor LOL. Didn't even comment on their shit tests.

The old ones were always stark white when negative, and i never got evaps. This last time around....yikes. Glares galore, faint lines, and evaps on all but one test. And the one i got the "positive on"....well i'm left wondering if it was all in my head and i didn't even actually have a chemical.

Dobby, great news about the town house! I have such a love hate relationship with house hunting....but it's fun when i don't actually need a house haha (although i do get envious at times...)

Hi Lovlies!:hi:
I updated with this mornings test recap and pics on the August thread, since that is where I have been hanging out. Since it's the last day I guess I will continue on the Sept threads tomoro, but here's a copy paste, so you don't have to search thru the other thread:
<<OK first let me start by saying, since I am continuing to get a pink/purple haze on the walmart tests, and just a haze on the $ store tests (both supposedly 25miu),and the frers have "something" on 2nd line but no color that I can detect with my peepers, I have marked the last couple days tests as + on FF. The Walmart one from 10dpo was the strongest + of the group.
Since FF will change my chart temp line green, I have purposely put in a neg for today's tests (pics below) to prevent this, tho I can def still see pink/purple extremely faint 2nd lines.
I took a zillion pics this morning of them since lines this faint have disappeared from the others after drying for a while.
I spend almost an hour sorting thru and making neg images of the pics I took this morning after testing, and the best ones are below.
Feel free to tweak if you see something better. I only have the basic paint program.
Gonna continue cramming water today, as the last 2 days of 7 hr holds have def put me back on water intake, and keeping my FX for a sticky bean, and trying to think positive to keep the at bay since she is likely circling my block right now lol. Pics below:
First Signal 12dpoHope pink shows
firstsignal12dpo-3.jpg
First Signal pic 2 with negative below
firstsignal12dpo-5.jpg
firstsignal12dpo-5Neg.jpg

OK...yes I am obsessing lol, 2 more test pics showing both today's and 2 day ago +. Today looks a bit stronger to me...hopefully.
Good news for you all...I am out of tests until later today :rofl:
firstsignal12dpo-10dpo.jpg
firstsignal12dpo-10dpoNeg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back