General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I agree on liking songs not necessarily whole albums now.
Dob that's crazy you woke yourself up with a sneeze!
Hopefully that's what threw off the temp too. Weird thing is, ppl say when you wake up and move etc before bbt it causes it to be higher.
Mine always goes lower! Sometimes even for the full hour after waking. very odd

AFM, I started feeling vag pings and twinges the last hour...that is usually what I feel when my cervix changes cp...not amused as I am only 4 days from AF.
It was high earlier, so I will have to check it after all the vag pings stop. :coffee:

Well I woke up then sneezed and figured I should temp. I definitely get higher but only about .1. I started spotting at snack so I am officially out. Sorry to hear you are having those symptoms of at, hope you're wrong

Oh nooooo :(
I was realing hoping not....I'm so sorry.
I'm not amused on my end either, vag pings are gone but def have the achy butt and thigh muscle feel, like AF...about to go take some ibuprofen

So I never look when people do this because I think it is gross hahaha. It's like when someone picks their nose: The person isn't gross; the boogers are. You don't have to look but I am going to post it.

What I get when I wipe
https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/DobbyForever/20150827_194657_resized_zpsor5fd2rw.jpg

Pad that I have had on for about 4 hours, I changed when I got home but the one I tossed was empty after having it on all day and spotting since 10am
https://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/DobbyForever/20150827_194748_resized_zps4fj7qeqn.jpg

Sorry ladies...been emotional and had an fight with hubs (basically i took my hormonal rage out on the poor guy).

Hate to say it Dobs but it does look like a slow start to the period :( hope it stays away....

How are you doing, j? When I was pregnant with my son i felt for sure that af was going to start about 4 days before my period was due.

BFN here x 2 since I used FMU then 2mu and had NOTHING to drink from wake up till 2mu testing 3 hrs later-both samples were concentrated for sure.
Dob If it never becomes more than that I would be suspicious. I mean if it needs wiping, but you don't need more than a thin panty liner that's just heavy spotting to me.
Also that is very watered down, like watery cm is in it. Def not straight up blood.
just my take tho

Bummer :( i'm going to be sad if we're all out.

So where can we continue this thread after we're all done with the tww?

Well unless we all plan on having pull out sex :rofl:
I guess I will be moving to the Sept thread.
But for now I am still posting in the Aug thread since AF is 3 days out :coffee:

Oh and Gig, sorry you had a fight with hubby.
I think for men ttc is either yay or nay...they participate, but don't take it to heart like we do since it is OUR body the preg has to succeed in ultimately.
We are always 100% more invested than they are as it involves our body and our mind.
They can want it, but as women it's almost like we NEED it to let us know we are ok, and not lacking in some ability.
It's silly of course, but men and women are just different :shrug:

Not silly, accurate....which is understandable, I mean babies are such an abstract concept for a man because the woman feels all the changes in her body and feels the baby in there.

I don't know. But i agree, men have a want for a baby and women have a need.

Corss posting as I def want you all to check it out:
Just wanted to share one of my fav links that I use to REMIND myself that when I finally get a bfp line strength varies ALOT!
These are all diff brands and if you don''t see them on the linkpage, just click the name and pic will load :dust:
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

It stopped for a while then kicked in full force. Cannot believe you two actually looked. I love you. Hugs. Honestly, we can make a new thread in tww nobody cares

Ahh sorry D
Of course I looked. Nothing grosses me out I worked as a paramedic remember lol

Haha fair enough. It's slow down to normal now, but man I was losing a lot of blood for a while. Interesting dip today. Do you normally dip on 9dpo?

No telling - all my charts have been totally diff
below is last cycle, and DS bfp chart
all very diff holding now for my repeat cheapie test tonight also going by wally now for a few more lol
last cycle, poss loss/cp
FFChart715.jpg
bfp2010
2010BFP.jpg

Eeeeee so excited for tomorrow's test! Fingers crossed!

Yes, let's do another thread. I'm not sure what our TTC status is anymore though...so i may be living vicariously through you both. I don't even know anymore.

Omg J. That site....sooooo addicting and i've only just started looking.

Dobby, have you talked with hubs yet on just wtf happened last cycle?

Hey Chickadees...I've been running all over with mom and my oldest son...just posted some pics in the August thread...I need eyeballs...I hate limbo of any sort, and I don't see why a frer shows nothing and the wally world seems to....went thru this last cycle with the cp...not amused right now...
Thx in advance
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...st-thread-68-testers-19-bfps-1-angel-202.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->