General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:rofl: Dob I think your BBT is trying to prove you wrong!
Sorry to laugh Dobs, but your BBT is as high as the average human awake temp lol
I really hope you just have a late implanter. I really do. Hey they say it can be as late as 12dpo.

Thx Gig - my temp is making some kind of attempt after all this BS...this is the worst chart I have ever had ...seriously :coffee:

See, i feel like charting temp would just piss me right off. It looks cool but......how frustrating lol

Yea, but it's kind of addictive once you start lol
It's the same reason most of us look for sensitive tests and test as early as poss hoping to see a "sign" as early as possible.
I mean if we really didn't want to, we would onlt temp til the rise that confirms O and stop, or not test until we were late hehe.
Hpt companies are making a killing off the impatience of the human race.
I am cutting back for sure next go round tho.
I'm not going to check ferning until about cd12-14, nor opk till then since that seems to always be my O window, and I will just meet the donor cd 11 and 12 and call it done.
Then I am sure I will WANT to test by 9dpo, but I have spent a ridiculous amount the last many many cycles...so I think I'll try and wait until 12dpo and use cheapies from Walmart or $ store. That a day before AF.
I'll still chart my BBT, and sympts in the notes area tho. I actually like using FF.
I just need to cut back on the $ side of ttc and cut out things that weren't helpful - like starting opks super early, when I know where I usually O, and I have ferning daily, so no need to check from cd1...the only change i saw last 2 months was it gets thicker near O :shrug:

How do you check ferning? Do you need a microscope?

I totally get the whole addicting aspect of it. And i'm with you on cheapie tests next time. I'm still not 100% sure if the line i had was an indent or a positive, and that kills me. Better to just wait and be certain with a cheaper test! Also I bitched to the FRER mother company and they didn't give me squat. So I'm done throwing my money at them.

Seriously, I spend like $50 on tests every cycle at least. It's so bad. Then the opks I use are like another f***ing $60. HAhaha the rage is so real over here. I would love to be a late implanter, but I always read late implants tend to mc more. Idk. I just want an answer, yah know?

I love temping. I have high anxiety disorder, so I will stress myself out worrying whether I Oed or if we did at the right time or why my period is late or not late... blah blah so temping gives me more assurance than it does piss me off. Although I am pretty mad at it right now haha

Ooh Hey Dobby check out this chart it has huge dips but she thought she saw a BFP yesterday, better one today her name is Aayla
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...esting-until-14dpo-pics-start-page-3-a-6.html

Giggle you need either a ferning microscope - like $20 and up online
or you can use a real microscope. I couldn't find a single store local that had ferning scopes and all the ones to ship were going to be too late for my O that cycle, so I figure- as most fernig scopes seem to be 75x-200x a kids's microscope does the same darn thing.
I went to toys r us and they had them for $25 up, but I literally had like $15 on me lol
I went home and checked Craigslist and they had a BUNCH being sold brand new and like new from kids type to Professional Dr office ones from $10 up.
The one I bought is like new ( kid got bored) and came in a huge case with slides and even a telescope!?
It sells for $50 at toy store here, and has from 100x magnification to 1200x
Trust me the 100x is MORE than enough.
Here's a couple pics of my fertile ferning thru the lens- ignore the black mark in middle I scratched the lens trying to clean it :blush:
Basically there will be no ferning until you are about to O. They work like OPKs. Just before O you ger what looks like a fern leaf on a plant. (I have some everyday- I'm the odd case lol). They are awesomely easy. Just put a drop of saliva on the slide/lens let it dry fully and look at it. Can use it anytime of day, just don't eat/drink within 3 hrs before as it will give you false ferns.
Here's my least amount of ferning :
Fern24hrsLater.jpg
Here's my Full Ferning near O
FullFerning.jpg

WTH that is awesome! If this turns out to be a wonky cycle I will buy one and keep it in my class tee hee. Multi use! ;)

Thanks for the link. Still no AF for me. Super bizarre. Gyn said she either wants me to come in or have a phone appointment. She's having a hard time following my cycles (she was on maternity leave when I started TTC).

TMI
TMI, I have pooped like 3x today and a ton of poo each time.

LOL love the spoiler
Heck yea Dobby, can you budget it into school fund??
I have tinkered with mine alot.
I pricked my finger, and set it on a slide with a slide cover and OMG I could seeeee the blood cells still moving in it. My 23 y/o son thought it was the coolest thing, and my 4 y/o loves to look at things under it too.
My blood cells...yea Dexter moment lol
BloodCells.jpg

Hah, easily. ;) That sounds fun! I could see my second graders trying that though x.x Oh man I wonder what things they would put under there. Terrifying and cool things lol. FRER was a stark white bfn.

Well it ain't over till the fat lady sings Dobby, and I'll duct tape her ass in a closet if it helps you get your BFP!

Please do. I just got a wave of crampiness. =/ I am going to be so gutted (again) if my cycle is just f***ing with me (again).

And maybe you should break out the duct tape on your OH too...wth was that pulling out about???
My ex did that once when we were ttc DS...I was so offended I chewed him out. He felt bad and we ended up dtd the next day and luckily had DS
I have no idea what goes thru men's minds... so indecisive

Seriously. I get why he did, but the how was complete bulls***. His job is at low risk, he is trying to go back to get a MBA but he has to get all of these certifications first, his dad is having health issues and his dad is a f***ing ass. Like I won't let that pos near our kid. Maybe MAYBE if we are in public and both SO and I are there to supervise. Maybe. Even then I doubt it.

Oh wow
I don't blame you D, who wants someone they don't like or respect around their kids??
Well turnabout is fair play...you could always get on top, and just before he finishes climb off and say you are done - that was great! and hit the shower :rofl:
I don't even know what he looks like but I can imagine the expression hehe

Sorry I meant at risk but low risk and brother is a pos.

Well the way we dtd that would be challenging and with the muscles he has I am never anywhere during sex he doesn't want me to be. That sounds abusive when you type it our lol but it's not. Promise :) totally just turned myself on and so left for a concert. Will never understand his love of heavy metal

Lol Yea I reread what you wrote a couple times I was all thinkin 50 shades over there :haha:
Not a bad thing tho...wimpy lovers suck! But I digress...
I like all music types to an extent but country. Metal depends on the group.
Some Old Metallica...My Chemical Romance...I like the in between kinds - some slow parts then comes in heavy ( like sex) :rofl:
Love 30 seconds to Mars type stuff.
Well hope you have fun!

I like 30 second to mars. Idk I'm very much a perky pop princess lol. We are so oddly matched. We balance each other. He is going with a friend. They have mosh tickets and I would probably get killed in it so I opted out haha

Yeah we are into some kinky stuff hehehe :)

Ok t hat ferning stuff is neat and i had no idea you did it with saliva! I thought you used cm.

Dobby, wtf is your uterus doing? Let me talk to her for a second....BITCH, GIVE THIS WOMAN A BABY.

And I can't comment on music as I have weird taste, but haven't found that i've been, like, seriously into anything since I had Des. The last band I "discovered" and fell in love with was Oland...but favorites include perfect circle, nine inch nails, katy perry....

I love the pandora ap. It's what I mainly listen to. As such it's so different from when I grew up and we had cassettes or cd's to pop in, now i have a whole "station" or music so i like specific songs more than bands....if that makes sense?

Makes sense. I get most of my tastes from movies and shows, but if I tire of NPR then I listen to mainstream pop stations. I switched over to spotify though.

So temp took a nose dive this morning. I took it 20 minutes early since I sneezed and woke myself up, but that doesn't account for such a huge drop. Expecting spotting or full blown at. I cannot believe my body did this to me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->