General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

FF has given me quite the high score of pregnancy signs. Apparently a score of 70+ makes you 5x as likely to be pregnant than a score below 70. Fascinating.
IMG_0295.jpeg

hmmm I wouldn't trust my body not to play tricks, personally. Some of my most convincing symptoms where when I was ttc. I'll never forget the one time (wait maybe I wasn't ttc yet but was hopeful) that my boobs hurt SO bad...worse than they ever have. In fact I don't even remember the hurting that bad when actually pregnant. That may or may not have also been the time I thought my taste was off because my milk tasted funny but it just turned out my milk was bad :rofl:

Anyway you're definitely still in with a chance! I just don't trust symptom spotting. fx that temp goes back up!

Gigs fair enough haha. Love the milk story. I always smell milk before I pour, I drank bad milk once as a kid and ever since then I don’t trust it until it proves itself :rofl:

Temp barely budged this morning and BFN 11dpo. Spotting started up last night, very minimal but enough to notice. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a no.

I checked my progesterone against my better judgement, and it’s still 14, which is close to the highest it’s been this luteal phase (15). I have simply added to the confusion, and have no choice but to proceed with the screaming. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYY

My emotions changed drastically from anger to despairing and needing hubby to drive me to get food/keep me company cuz I was emotionally unstable lol, and then I saw him picking up tools from a distance getting ready to go (he’d been working on my car) and my brain was like “damn, he got wide shoulders, he lookin gooood” and I was like ???? because I am not a physical attraction person, I’m attracted to personality (which may explain why I picked a 5’4” man), so that is very abnormal for me. Even when I’m ovulating, my brain isn’t like “he’s hot”, it’s like “must BD, must procreate” lol. So it’s like… is this a weird PMS hormone thing or a pregnancy hormone thing? WHO KNOWS? Not me :dohh:

Short kings for the win lol. Not all that out of the realm of attracted to personality. In that moment, he was getting tools to do an act of service for you which is also physically attractive. I totally believe in rose colored hormones lol. Sorry the hormones and temps are giving mixed signals. I also sniff my milk even if it's just from the store hahahaha.

Dobs that’s true. Although earlier in the day he walked up to me in the kitchen and I was like “huh he looks slimmer (in a good way), he looks good”, and he was not doing anything for me at that point. But later when he got in the car I made sure to tell him that my brain had just gone crazy for his wide shoulders, and I could tell it made him feel really good about himself. He said he never gets compliments on his appearance (minus from his mother lmao) so it was really nice to hear that. I’d comment on it more if I noticed it more, but I honestly just don’t, normally. I feel kinda bad about it, I want him to feel that I’m attracted to his body because I know I sure want him to be attracted to mine, but I’ve just never really been attracted to male bodies like that. Like I either get the ick or I’m pretty neutral about physical appearance.

Anyway, he drove me 40 minutes to Burlington and let me pick a place. We went to a Mexican diner that had tacos and burrito bowls etc. I was very happy. Although my sour/despairing mood honestly was gone within a minute of him starting the drive. He is my emotional support human :rofl: he calls me that all the time as well.

Has he been in better spirits with the new career path opportunity? Not to be an a* but like I know you said he struggled with his mental health. Maybe now that you’re married and he’s stepping up (physically and emotionally) and more positive about life, he appears more bright and confident and sexy. Esp since you’re transitioning from baby brain to getting close to ntnp/ttc. Sounds like a great turnaround and night!

Binging nobody wants this and it’s my life minus finding the perfect guy lol

Also so Disney came out with a punk album “a whole new sound” and I CANNOT it’s healing my inner child

Has he been in better spirits with the new career path opportunity? Not to be an a* but like I know you said he struggled with his mental health. Maybe now that you’re married and he’s stepping up (physically and emotionally) and more positive about life, he appears more bright and confident and sexy. Esp since you’re transitioning from baby brain to getting close to ntnp/ttc. Sounds like a great turnaround and night!
Not really, he still hasn’t taken the test for that opportunity. I’ve been pretty frustrated with him tbh. He just added on a new med for the depression, cuz it’s still pretty bad. Soooo yeah he is not appearing more bright or confident :rofl:

Shae I can relate to that SOOO much regarding attraction. I am just not into guys bodies. It’s the rare man that make me go ooooh look at that! And it almost never happens but when it does, I’m usually ovulating :rofl: I wasn’t attracted to my husband until we started having meaningful conversations…then I was swooned :p

Sounds like a nice night! I could always go for a taco.

We went to a harry potter festival yesterday. It was not nearly as cool as it sounds. It probably would have been better if just me and my SIL went, but we brought our hubbies and all 6 kids and it was a shit show. So busy too. Just not as much fun stuff to do/see as I thought…I thought there would be more artisan vendors but there were barely any. A lot was just cheap harry potter themed junk like plastic wands. The “butterbrew” was ok but massively overpriced—$7 for a cup that was mostly ice. DS1 liked it a lot though. Then we split a cheese pizza for the boys — it was $40 for one cheese pizza! It was like theme park prices! Crazy.

Dobby never heard of that show. What’s it about? And how did you listen to the new disney cd?

Gigs ah sorry the festival was so expensive. I would’ve been sad about lack of artisan vendors as well. Not that I could afford any of their stuff, but people make the coolest things!

Dobs is it like Disney songs punk version or original punk songs?

AFM, I’m gonna say that this cycle is a no :rofl:
IMG_0307.jpeg

Ah spotting is increasing to bright red and I had a little clot when I wiped, so looks like AF is arriving early. That’s only an 11 day LP, which isn’t ideal :/

Shae that theory is out. Sorry to hear he’s still struggling.

Nooo sorry the HP festival was disappointing. $40 for a pizza is outrageous!

It was … interesting. A quick binge. Not sure how I feel about it but I love Kristen Bell.

I listened to it on Spotify. It’s Disney songs covered by punk bands, some well known and some newer artists. It popped up on my IG reel scrolling haha. It has 12 songs. I’m in my car belting “Go the Distance”, “Part of Your World”, and “Colors of the Wind” as my fav three.

IMG_3473.png

you know now that I think of it I think I had a CD that was similar but possibly the nightmare before christmas songs? I'm fairly certain there was one by Marilyn Mason on there (verified, he did do a song on it, along with all american rejects, rise against, and others). I just went to google and holy strange memories, I can't believe I just pulled from the very dusty back of my brain the name of the cd! It was "Nightmare Revisited". It's on youtube if you're curious.

ahh Sally's song give me goosebumps! Amy Lee sings it, evidently the singer of Evanescence.

I don't have spotify but I'll see if I can find it on the youtubes!

sorry shae :( i don't think 11 days is too bad though.i thought 9 was considered bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->