General Christmas Chat Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave DS his very first hot chocolate-think it is safe to say he is enjoying it 'mmmm yummy' lol

:haha: Glad its been a hit. I actually don't like it, OH does though, he doesn't have it often though so Callums not tried any yet xx

It's really cold tonight ladies! Anyone have any plans this weekend? :hugs:

I'm so excited about Christmas!! :happydance:

This weekend we're not up to much really, Holly has her swimming lesson in the morning, then if Naomi is feeling better we're meeting some friends for coffee the going blackberry picking (I'm doing a crumble for after our roast on Sunday-yum!), then Sunday, we're staying in, my parents are popping over to say Hi and then we'll probably just eat lunch and walk the dog. I really love quiet Sundays when it's the autumn! :D

What's everyone else up to?

Not a lot for us either. We normally spend our weekends chilling at home during the school term as Tegan gets so tired. We're visiting MIL tomorrow though which is always fun :)

They are :D I quite fancy a walk in the woods if it's nice and cool outside too :)

Me and OH are going down to sainsburys to get callum's birthday pressie from OH :happydance:

Not much going on here either as I've put a shopping ban on myself until we go to the States. Not long now though only a week! :happydance:

On a different note it's getting cool here too, not sure I like it though as our apartment building has the heat put on today and it's like an oven in here :growlmad:

I used to hate that... it was either too early and couldn't control it, or too late and I froze my butt off!

Went to the bigger Tescos today and jumped for joy...also some goodies dropped into my trolley :haha:

Attachments

• 2012-09-22 08.04.36.jpg
    2012-09-22 08.04.36.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 12
Been MIA lately lmao! Keep changing the christmas lists...

Think kyle is now going to get a scaletric's

How do you all keep little feets warm? Its quite chilly here this morning and DS wont wear socks in the house.

Our house is quite warm but if I'm trying to keep Naomi's socks on then I put her booties on her and they stay on really well- she has those little leather booties that are elasticated at the ankle and they stay on really well :)

I love the pic of the Christmas isle in Tesco!! :xmas12:

Tegan has bad circulation in her legs so she wears tights full time from this time of year until about march, under her clothes during the day and under her pjs at night

Yay my amazon order has arrivied-lots of wooden toy goodies. Bit miffed I saw one item on amazon earlier has dropped £2 in price though :(

Argh what a shame about the £2. At least it all came OK :)

Just back from blackberry picking- it was FAR too warm for my liking! :haha:

Martyn has been called out to work so I might take the girls to the park in a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"