• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geordie Shore - series 6 & 7!

When is CBB meant 2 start? Would also 100% watch it 2

I love, love, LOVE GS!! It really is my guilty pleasure! Although this series Gaz and Scott are getting right on my goat! I also herd Sophie has been kicked off series 7 and sacked by MTV for making a racist remark?!

I love, love, LOVE GS!! It really is my guilty pleasure! Although this series Gaz and Scott are getting right on my goat! I also herd Sophie has been kicked off series 7 and sacked by MTV for making a racist remark?!

I think it might have been a misunderstanding tbh saw something on Instagram x

oh no I like sophie!

I saw on fb tht theyre was a new girl coming in, I think it might this series xx

Aw I like Sophie. Who's going to look after Charlotte now when she gets drunk?!

Won't be the same if they go, I think producers will try to do anything they can to keep them in tbh they know they will loose a lot of viewers of originals go!

I follow Sophie on twitter and she hasn't been allowed to post on there for weeks. :nope: also had a look at the new girl on twitter, she is in it from series 7 which starts on 17th Sept. She did say she hasn't replaced anyone :shrug:

Anyone else think this series has just gotten a little...dull? Don't know what it is but I'm not as into it as I used to be. Maybe cos the gaz/charlotte thing has gone? But I'm just losing interest a bit and it was my biggest guilty pleasure!!

Im just getting bored of all the banging and the anger issues lol

Yep I'm getting bored of it now TBH. Scott is getting my goat but in saying that I never really took to him in the last series, this time he is just a total plank. Gaz is annoying me too. I'm not sure I'll watch the next series I'm thinking maybe they should quit while their ahead. :nope: gutted though it really was my guilty pleasure!

Scott has become really aggressive and horrible. I think Charlotte still loves Gary, she's trying too hard to prove that she is over him. I wonder if they ever will end up together one day?

Yeah I really do think she doth protest too much!

Vicky also seems just a bit odd this series. In all of the talking bits to camera she looks like she's off her head.

Hoping next series is a bit better - think its in Newcastle and those ones are often good.

yea I think the ones abroad arnt as good as the Newcastle ones.

I find myself drifting away from watching it now :(

I love GS. I cant wait for the next one to start. Charlotte is my fave too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->