• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geordie Shore - series 6 & 7!

oh btw does vickies facial expressions piss anyone else off haha

You mean more when she is talking to the camera? If so, yes.

Yes when she is talking to the camera and especially when she is unhappy about something!

She's started jutting her jaw out more and more this series - she looks like she's on something a lot of the time! Not sure why she's started doing that.

I thought the same Mrsbutterfly.

I noticed she was doing that, I wonder what made her start doing that?!

did u hear what charlotte was meant to have said in the bb house? that she fakes being drunk and tht?

im not sure I believe tht lol

Really? I never heard about that. I guess she may do sometimes if she really can't be bothered with drinking. But Charlotte would usually be too 'mortal' to notice anyway though, lol!

i'd be a bit disappointed if it turned it most of it was fake lol

I think they would of showed that if she did say, I think it was just Carol being a bitch tbh. Plus if she was faking then why did she wet the bed practically every time? :haha:

I think they would of showed that if she did say, I think it was just Carol being a bitch tbh. Plus if she was faking then why did she wet the bed practically every time? :haha:

oh yea I never thought of tht tbh! carol does like to stir things up tho don't she lol

She certainly does. She reminds me of a teenager :haha:

yes! she would fit right in on Geordie shore lol x

:haha:

GS begins in less than two weeks doesn't it?

Carol accused her of faking being drunk.. I doubt anybody could fake anything charlotte does tbh seems impossible!

I don't like that new girl Marnie at all! I think she's going to be making enemies in the house if she carries on the way she has been!

I don't like that new girl Marnie at all! I think she's going to be making enemies in the house if she carries on the way she has been!

I agree! She was really winding me up! Its Sophie I feel sorry for, she's caught between a rock and a hard place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->