• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geordie Shore - series 6 & 7!

I don't like that new girl Marnie at all! I think she's going to be making enemies in the house if she carries on the way she has been!

I agree! She was really winding me up! Its Sophie I feel sorry for, she's caught between a rock and a hard place!

Yes, me too, poor Sophie! They shouldn't allow relatives into the house, it just complicates everything between them. But that's probably why they've done it!

I havemt watched it yet! will tho when kids are in bed :D

Im getting a bit bored of the show now. Every series its always the same. I do love the show and will keep watching just wished it was changed about. All it is is drinking and banging and i bet they dont even do that in real life.

I wish something diff would happen too. not too sure abut marnie tho :/

I do think that this series looks like it'll be better than the last. I found Australia so dull, was all about Gary and Scott having sex and had no storyline at all. I know we're only an episode in to series 7 but so far all indications look good!

I wnder if it gets showed tht 2 of the girls had a fight with someone else?

Does anyone know why Vicky has left Geordie Shore? I I know Sophie left as she made a racist remark, but was surprised that Vicky has suddenly left too!

I read that she and Holly were suspended due to hitting someone, that was clearly wrong though cos Holly is still there :haha:

If the originals start going i aint watching it anymore

They have to kick them out if they're hitting people or being racist! I think they will gradually introduce new, like they did Scott and marnie

I wont watch it its getting stupid as it is

22nd July, how is that soon? :haha:

A bloody month, MTV! :haha:

V excited xxx

ETA: the advert is a bit erm, odd! :lol: and Sophie's not in this series :(

Lol I know and it was seven weeks from when they advertised it as coming soon :wacko:

Sophie can't be cos of what happened last time (said something racist or something)

Lol I know and it was seven weeks from when they advertised it as coming soon :wacko:

Sophie can't be cos of what happened last time (said something racist or something)

Ooooh, I didn't know that!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back