Geritol and Pregnancy

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So I was talking to a friend of mine about ttc. Well she recommended me to start taking Liquid Geritol. There is an old wives tales that there is a baby in every bottle. I came home and I googled it; apparently, there has many success stories as to using this. I'm going to test it just to see how true it is. My friend also gave me her prenatal vitamins from her previous pregnancy so this is how my next two months will go. I will be using:

Liquid Geritol Complete
Prenatal Vitamins
SMEP
Hubby will be taking Zinc

I'm pretty excited to test this old wives tale for you ladies. Going to go buy my Geritol today and will start it today. I'm going into my fertile week so I might get lucky haha. I'm currently on cd10 btw. Remember I'm giving this 2-3 months :)

Also liquid geritol does not cost much, it runs for at least $10 or $11 at cvs.

My mom used to make me take liquid geritol as a child, i always complain to my mom how it tasted like i was drinking my own puke and it had a metallic tatse too and i dnt wnna scare u but, u prolly wont be able to gut the taste everyday, after my first dose wen i was younger, i always threw up after drinking it so dnt be surprised when you have to gut the taste of puke and metal everyday!!!!
good luck
ps have you looked into preseed? lots f success stories there too
dnt give up

Yes I heard about the taste haha. I guess if its for my little one I will have to just stomach it

is there a certain point during your cycle when you're supposed to stop taking geritol? i got mine in the post near ov but was scared to take it because i heard you should only take it up to ov?? is this correct?

I believe so. I think it has been some who.take it everyday

Hello, I see that you are now pregnant congrats to you. Did the geritol help at all?

So I was talking to a friend of mine about ttc. Well she recommended me to start taking Liquid Geritol. There is an old wives tales that there is a baby in every bottle. I came home and I googled it; apparently, there has many success stories as to using this. I'm going to test it just to see how true it is. My friend also gave me her prenatal vitamins from her previous pregnancy so this is how my next two months will go. I will be using:

Liquid Geritol Complete
Prenatal Vitamins
SMEP

I'm pretty excited to test this old wives tale for you ladies. Going to go buy my Geritol today and will start it today. I'm going into my fertile week so I might get lucky haha. I'm currently on cd10 btw. Remember I'm giving this 2-3 months :)

What does SMEP stand for, Hunni?

I'm curious as well did the geritol help? How often did you take it?

Liquid Geritol Complete
Prenatal Vitamins
SMEP

What does SMEP stand for, Hunni?

S- sperm
M- meets
E- egg
P- plan

If you google it you can find out the details of the regemin, its been really successful :)

I'm curious as well did the geritol help? How often did you take it?

I already got my BFP (not using Geritol), but OH's mom told me she got pg with OH's brother first month using it by taking the tonic form (liquid :sick: ) 2x a day, she said she took it in the morning and before she went to bed and she said about 3 weeks later she was pg....Geritol is supposed to "contain every vitamin and mineral established as essential in human nutrition," some of these vitamins you could be lacking due to stress, travel, irregular periods, etc...there are tons of success stories I would try looking into it :) I wish I would have known about it I probably would have gotten my BFP earlier :) lol

Hhhmmm that is interesting!! Well i guess i'll get started on it and we'll see what happens!! FX'd idk if i could use the liquid form tho doesnt sound too pleasant...

Hhhmmm that is interesting!! Well i guess i'll get started on it and we'll see what happens!! FX'd idk if i could use the liquid form tho doesnt sound too pleasant...

Well the liquid form is supposed to work faster since it gets in your bloddstream faster but they both have equal success rates lol

Started Geritol yesterday!!! Ill let you all know how it works!!!

I'm so irritated I went to wal Mart and CVS n neither had it ugh!!

Hi ladies, well i did turn up pregnant lol

Got my box today at Kroger! Me n dh are both taking them so excited FXd

Bought my Geritol Complete on Friday and started taking it right away along with 800 mg of Folic Acid. We'll see if it works!

The official response from the product's manufacturer says: "There is no evidence that Geritol can increase fertility and we don't make that claim. We're not sure how the rumor started, but there's no truth to it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->