Geritol and Pregnancy

The official response from the product's manufacturer says: "There is no evidence that Geritol can increase fertility and we don't make that claim. We're not sure how the rumor started, but there's no truth to it."

I'm willing to give it a shot though. A really good multivitamin plus the 800 mcg of folic acid won't hurt anything! Its basically the equivalent of the prenatal I was taking except the prenatal only had 400 mcg of folic acid.

Moorebetter I read that as well but, well still see wat happens

I think I am going to have to try this. I see that you are now pregnant. Do you think this helped?

giving this a try IF there is a next cycle :) THANKS:thumbup:

I'm trying it,as moorebetter said its a multivitamin and theres no harm in taking it...i just started taking it yesterday i should O anyday now so im excited...and if next month i get a BFN i'll keep trying =) But as for everyone else trying this method cant wait to hear success stories!! :dust: to all...

I'm trying it,as moorebetter said its a multivitamin and theres no harm in taking it...i just started taking it yesterday i should O anyday now so im excited...and if next month i get a BFN i'll keep trying =) But as for everyone else trying this method cant wait to hear success stories!! :dust: to all...

Good luck! How is the taste? I figured it cant hurt to try as well..

Well im taking the pills and not the liquid i heard it doesnt taste good!! Lol I dnt think i could stomach it but the pills dnt really have a tatse....

Oh I will have to get the pills then. Where did you buy them at?

Good luck ladies, I had the pill form and it worked just as well

How are you hunni12? Have u been to ur first appt yet?
:flower:
Just checkin' seeing how ur doin'!

I am fine, I went to my first appointment yesterday. They did a pelvic exam and checked my uterus and gave me my prenatals. I have my dating scan next monday I will be 7 weeks and 1 day then

I bought them at Kroger (local grocery store) I called before i went to make sure they had them in stock because i tried to other places the previous day and they didnt have them...so far so good i can actually see them taking effect i told DH i think tonight is a night for success lol so wish me luck while i :sex:

I bought them at Kroger (local grocery store) I called before i went to make sure they had them in stock because i tried to other places the previous day and they didnt have them...so far so good i can actually see them taking effect i told DH i think tonight is a night for success lol so wish me luck while i :sex:

Thats great. How many days have you been taking them? Good luck! I hope this will be a BFP for you. I will have to wait to see if AF come for me and then start taking them.

How are you hunni12? Have u been to ur first appt yet?
:flower:
Just checkin' seeing how ur doin'!

I am fine, I went to my first appointment yesterday. They did a pelvic exam and checked my uterus and gave me my prenatals. I have my dating scan next monday I will be 7 weeks and 1 day then

Aww, how nice. Glad to knoe everything is goin' well! Whats a dating scan? (Ive never been preggo before) What have u been doin'? Have u been makin' any life style changes since u found out? Im 21, ur only 19? Good stuff, good stuff. We some youngstas! lol

Thats great. How many days have you been taking them? Good luck! I hope this will be a BFP for you. I will have to wait to see if AF come for me and then start taking them.

Nikkie122, i love ur pic of that LOVE tatt..is it really urs? Really nice and creative, girly! :thumbup: Ima tatt lover myself, have about 7, lol glad i got that outta my system before marriage and thinkin of ttc baby! :winkwink:

Nikkie122, i love ur pic of that LOVE tatt..is it really urs? Really nice and creative, girly! :thumbup: Ima tatt lover myself, have about 7, lol glad i got that outta my system before marriage and thinkin of ttc baby! :winkwink:

Hey, I am a tattoo lover as well. Got two tattoos within a year. This picture is the next tattoo I want. Yeah no more tattoos while TTC either!

Nikkie-I've been taking them since Sunday so i took my 3rd one today my CM seems really watery...(TMI) so im thinking because of the pills im excited, well GL to you hopefully AF doesnt show! BTW I love ur tatt as well BUT i think i beat u ladies I have 15 tatts I love them!! Lol the last ones i got were portraits of my sons i got that one in March...the LOVE is cute!! Awesome idea...

Hopeful- Good luck to you as well. FX for you and I hope this is your month. I am staying positive. I haven't been TTC for to long so I just need to relax. Good luck! You defintely have us beat. Tattoos are fun. You should post some pics! Would love to see the tattoos.

When I get a chance I sure will my laptop isnt working so i can only get on when im at wrk or thru my cell phone so when its up and running again ill be happy to post sum pics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->