Geritol and Pregnancy

Good luck ladies, I had the pill form and it worked just as well

How are you hunni12? Have u been to ur first appt yet?
:flower:
Just checkin' seeing how ur doin'!

I am fine, I went to my first appointment yesterday. They did a pelvic exam and checked my uterus and gave me my prenatals. I have my dating scan next monday I will be 7 weeks and 1 day then

Aww, how nice. Glad to knoe everything is goin' well! Whats a dating scan? (Ive never been preggo before) What have u been doin'? Have u been makin' any life style changes since u found out? Im 21, ur only 19? Good stuff, good stuff. We some youngstas! lol

A dating scan will tell me exactly how far along I am. I got into a hit and run today. I was rear ended and ended up going to the hospital thank god my bean is okay

I am fine, I went to my first appointment yesterday. They did a pelvic exam and checked my uterus and gave me my prenatals. I have my dating scan next monday I will be 7 weeks and 1 day then

Aww, how nice. Glad to knoe everything is goin' well! Whats a dating scan? (Ive never been preggo before) What have u been doin'? Have u been makin' any life style changes since u found out? Im 21, ur only 19? Good stuff, good stuff. We some youngstas! lol

A dating scan will tell me exactly how far along I am. I got into a hit and run today. I was rear ended and ended up going to the hospital thank god my bean is okay

Oh my! :nope: Im sorry u had to endure that, thank goodness ur ok. Tell me how ur appt for ur dating scan goes on Monday. Im on Day 9 with my CBFM, been having highs on the CBFM for 8 days , so, been using that opportunity to :sex: Now just waitin' for a peak day. :thumbup:
Stay in good spirits, ill be back to check on u!

Glad your doing ok. Would love to hear how your appointment goes!!

How was ur dating scan Hunni12? :flower:

hows everyone doing? any testing yet?

AFM, wont be testing till sunday ill be 10DPO still early but i'll be testing everyday until i get a :bfp: or AF shows but hopefully its a :bfp: my sisterinlaw just announced on Tues shes prego shes 5 1/2 wks so yay to her!! but i wanna be next lol

I did accidently missed taking my pill yesterday actually me and DH forgot we were just so bz and hes usually good on reminding me to take it and actually brining it to me! but today i will NOT forget...:thumbup:

:dust: to all

hows everyone doing? any testing yet?

AFM, wont be testing till sunday ill be 10DPO still early but i'll be testing everyday until i get a :bfp: or AF shows but hopefully its a :bfp: my sisterinlaw just announced on Tues shes prego shes 5 1/2 wks so yay to her!! but i wanna be next lol

I did accidently missed taking my pill yesterday actually me and DH forgot we were just so bz and hes usually good on reminding me to take it and actually brining it to me! but today i will NOT forget...:thumbup:

:dust: to all

Well, congrats to the sis in law! :happydance: Now, to focus on u! Yes, ur right its ur turn, so keep prayin' & keep doin' ur routine, sounds like hubby is very supportive and ready for a LO as well, glad to hear that! FX'D to u my Love, and wish u nothin' but the best :hugs: It'll b our turn soon, i think B&B is a lucky site! (& Geritol too!)

Hey loves. My appointment went great and I got an ultrasound :). Baby had a heartbeat of 143bpm and everything is fine. Sadly my next scan isn't till Im 12 weeks

Charm- yes DH is very supportive hes anxious and excited as i am...well got bad news from sis in law the pregnancy ended today :nope:
But cant let that stop us, as supportive as ill be i wont give up jus yet... GL and lots of :dust: to us :thumbup:

Hunni- that is awesome!! :happydance:

Looks like another cycle TTC for me. I will be giving geritol a try. AF got me:wacko:

Charm- yes DH is very supportive hes anxious and excited as i am...well got bad news from sis in law the pregnancy ended today :nope:
But cant let that stop us, as supportive as ill be i wont give up jus yet... GL and lots of :dust: to us :thumbup:

Hunni- that is awesome!! :happydance:

Grr, that makes me sad :cry:. But, everything will b fine. Support her as much as she needs! Let nothing get in ur way, & soon we'll be bumpin' together! Ive got my FX'd for the both of us & ur sis in law is in my prayers. :hugs: GL Love.

Hey loves. My appointment went great and I got an ultrasound :). Baby had a heartbeat of 143bpm and everything is fine. Sadly my next scan isn't till Im 12 weeks

Oh, Hunni! Im so happy 4 u, & u no u give me so much hope. I pray that one day im even near as lucky as u [-o<. Ur ultrasound looks great, i c baby is growing! No matter how many ultrasounds I see, they r all amazin' n their own way. :happydance: Im here if u have somethin' on ur mind, & to follow ur pregnancy. Im rootin' for yah, & i no this is goin' to b the time of ur life, so embrace it! :hugs:
GL & TTYS

Looks like another cycle TTC for me. I will be giving geritol a try. AF got me:wacko:

Im sorry to hear that, Dear #-o. Hey! Alls well that ends well, right? So, now that that cycles over, bring on baby in the next, & its definitely worth tryin' somethin' new, while u can actually make a impact b4 O time again. Try the Geritol Complete. Ive chattd to quite a few gals who feel :nope: can stomach down the liquid tonic version of Geritol, and sadly end up quittin' after a week even sometimes days later. The pills work great for me, and ive already O'd accordin' to my CBFM. :happydance: Dont wanna pick somethin' u cant finish! Go for it! Ur Geritol support system is here!

Ok so i jumped on this ban wagon my husband nd i have been tryin cor a year nkw nd no luck i started geritol on may 28th my af started the next day so we will see hopefully this geritol works for me prayn that jt does

Im sorry to hear that, Dear #-o. Hey! Alls well that ends well, right? So, now that that cycles over, bring on baby in the next, & its definitely worth tryin' somethin' new, while u can actually make a impact b4 O time again. Try the Geritol Complete. Ive chattd to quite a few gals who feel :nope: can stomach down the liquid tonic version of Geritol, and sadly end up quittin' after a week even sometimes days later. The pills work great for me, and ive already O'd accordin' to my CBFM. :happydance: Dont wanna pick somethin' u cant finish! Go for it! Ur Geritol support system is here!

thanks charmjoy!!! just read your signature! i am RN too in NH !!

Thank you charm.

Has geritol worked for anyone yet?

No bfp yet but I am 4-5 dpo and noticing some extreme fatigue here lately and increased appetite trying to wait til 10-11 dpo to test, honestly I think the geritol worked, I just 'know'....I just 'know I'm pregnant' :) FX'd

Thank you charm.

Has geritol worked for anyone yet?
Not just yet, I did seem to O earlier, i was surprised as heck when my CBFM actually workd the First month, which doesnt happen often. I hope it was accurate! Im back from my Anniversary/Vacation, & i O'd during this past weekend(didnt use OPKs this month, just the CBFM)Lots and lots and lots of BD'n! Whoo! So all we can do is hope and pray i caught me a eggie![-o< Lets ALL keep our Fx'D! Im prayin' for all of u as well!
:hugs:

No bfp yet but I am 4-5 dpo and noticing some extreme fatigue here lately and increased appetite trying to wait til 10-11 dpo to test, honestly I think the geritol worked, I just 'know'....I just 'know I'm pregnant' :) FX'd

Fx'D for u Beebuzz29, Follow ur intuition! I wish u the best girly, You got this! :happydance: Lets hope Geritol is as lucky as it seems!

Nothing over here yet :nope: I tested yesterday morning and this morning and still :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->