Geritol!! :)

ReynoldsV

Reaction score
My Geritol will be here today! :) I am weird but I asked my DH to get it for me for my birthday :haha: Anyway, I heard that its good to start it when your period starts but mine just ended two days ago. I am going to still start taking it! Lets see where this takes us :)

i am taking it to and i hope it works and if there is anything else that will help please let me know

I take it as well :) along with the folio acid & baby aspirin. lol I think you'll be find starting now because I started sort of mid-cycle last month! so this is technically going to be my first cycle with geritol. I am on CD 12 now :)

Good luck with the geritol, ladies! I've heard good things about it, but haven't decided if I want to try it or not. Right now I'm just taking a regular prenatal vitamin. Hope you ladies don't mind if I check back to see how it's working for you! :)

Lots of luck and :dust:!

Thanks ladies! I got it in the mail today at about 6 in the afternoon. My DH and I are going to take them! :) I will keep you all updated on how the whole process goes. I don't mind anyone checking back! I hope in a month at the most I get a BFP! :happydance:

does it matter if you take the pill form or the liquid ...what one is better cuz i have taken the liquid one but it was so bad teasing so now i am taking the pills once a day i hope it works !!!

I've been taking the pills because I couldn't handle the taste of liquid. lol and I have a best friend who got her first BFP within her first cycle with the pill form.

I took the pill form last cycle and half of this cycle. I'm from the uk so can't buy it over here and I waited like a month for that 1 bottle to arrive and the postage was more than the bottle! I have taken centrum in its place, will see what happens. GL to everyone :)

I would say the pill form and liquid form are about the same (maybe?) They break down differently in your body, that is what the difference is I presume. I am currently on CD11 and I have been taking the pills for 3 days now. I am very hopeful this month. I have noticed that I have been a lot more relaxed since I went to the hospital and the doc told me I was in superb health to make babies. :) I am hoping the Geritol works its magic. DH hasn't taken any with me so far, but I wont press him for it. If we don't get pregnant this cycle, I will make him start taking them! Good luck to you ladies. FX'd for all of you!!

I heard that both forms are the same pretty much. you are also taking a separate folic acid supplement right?? the Geritol doesn't have enough in it. I take an additional 800mg. it's only 50cents for a bottle of 80 for me.

Hey Ladies! Can I join?:blush:

I started taking it last month for about 5 days and I stopped and switched back to prenatals and folic acid. If AF does show her face I'm going back on Geritol.. I trust there is a baby in the bottle!

Hey Ladies! Can I join?:blush:

I started taking it last month for about 5 days and I stopped and switched back to prenatals and folic acid. If AF does show her face I'm going back on Geritol.. I trust there is a baby in the bottle!

Of course you can join! It is hard to keep a routine, especially for me, but I am sticking to it! I really want this. :) Good luck to you! Baby dust!

I did take prenatels for a while before, but when I had a few friends get their BFP while taking Geritol, I decided to give it at try. lol

I just started Geritol this morning! Fx'd that everyone gets their baby in the bottle :thumbup: I am going to try soy isoflavones starting on day 3 of my cycle too... I am willing to do anything at this point!

yeah I did the soy CD3-7 as well. I definitely noticed a difference. lol so did OH! I'm prayin we all have our baby in our bottle :)

Good luck to all you ladies taking the Geritol. I hope this is it for us! I find that taking it has helped me relax :) Maybe because I know I am helping myself with the baby making! :thumbup:

Good luck to all you ladies taking the Geritol. I hope this is it for us! I find that taking it has helped me relax :) Maybe because I know I am helping myself with the baby making! :thumbup:

Agreed, good luck ladies!:happydance::happydance: I'm excited about taking geritol next cycle but I guess I gotta get over this cycle first.:dohh: CD28 -- 12dpo waiting to see af tomorrow or the day after. I'm usually between 26-32 days so I'm patiently waiting it out :)

Oh that must be keeping you on your toes. I used to be a constant 30 day cycle. However, ever since I quit taking birth control, my cycles have been so scattered. I had a 46 day cycle and then an 38 day cycle. It wasn't fun! I am currently on CD12 and have taken the Geritol for 4 days now. I am excited to see if it brings me a baby. I am due to ovulate anytime next week so DH and I are being really relaxed and enjoying BD'ing. It was funny because I wanted DH to take the Geritol with me and I kept forgetting to make him do it. This morning while we were getting ready fr work, he came up to me and said "boy was that a big pill. Oh well, whatever helps the baby makin'!" :happydance: I really appreciated that. He took them without me asking him too.
My friends that recently had a baby came over this weekend and we finally got him to hold their baby. He loved it! He looked up at us and was like "Oh jeez. I want one now. BAD." It was some of the most beautiful words I've ever heard him say! Proud I was to be his wife. :cloud9:
I hope we are pregnant so soon! Good luck to all you ladies on the Geritol journey as well!!

ahw that is so sweet! my OH seems to have a great daddy trait. Its like everywhere we see them, they just adore him even if they are strangers. It just makes me heart melt to see him hold babies and see how sweet he is to them. But at the same time I get sort of sad because we don't have our own and I know he wants that bond with his own child..I really hope this is our cycle. But i'm not feeling to positive because I for some reason feel like I can already sense AF coming along even though I am only 5DPO. LOL I think I am just so used to that let down every month that I am already setting myself up for it!

I'm the same so many months of disappointment, you just expect it ever cycle. Our days will come :) think I'm 4dpo just gonna wait till af shows. If she doesn't show by 20th (my longest cycle) I will test :) gl to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->