• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

Oh believe me! lol its TERRIBLE!! But im telling you girl, if i didnt take it, I dont believe this would have been my month.. Ive been trying for well over 2 years and this is the only month I have had all these symptoms! And im 96% sure this is my month! Good Luck girls! Im hoping we all get our BFP!!!!!! When I get my BFP in the next few days ill be getting back in touch with you girls to show you how good geritol really is! Baby dust to all of you!!!! Oh and last night I had my temp dip "implantation". Now im back up to 98.5!!

Well ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you ladies think?

Well ladies,

I'm out of the runnings!!! :nope:Went to potty and wiped.. too my surprise red mixed in my cm. (sorry TMI):blush: Sooooo I'm thinking af is ready to show her face tomorrow which is right on schedule!!! :nope::nope:

Starting tonight I will be taking Geritol in the am and in the pm along with Folic acid up until O. Temping and using OPk's along with SMEP! Busy month ahead but I look forward to getting my BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm questioning whether I should do the soy from CD 3-7? what do you ladies think?
PrayingLady, you sure you aren't implantation spotting? Is it pink or dark red? Hoping its not the old angry witch on the way!!!

Well ladies,

PrayingLady, you sure you aren't implantation spotting? Is it pink or dark red? Hoping its not the old angry witch on the way!!!

It definately feels like the witch!!!! But do I count this as CD1 seeing that I'm spotting now?

I have never spotted before AF so I always know when CD1 is. sorry :/ but I hope that it is all of our months! Although I feel the same as I have always felt every month. IDK..I just don't feel all that lucky yet.

TTC- you better let us know the results !!!!

I count cd1 as soon as I see red blood. I don't count spotting

I have just ordered the tonic. No success with the pill form. Hopefully it will arrive before the start of my next cycle if af doesn't show. X

I just take the pill form during the day with my folic acid, and my baby aspirin. Then before bed I take a drink out of the Tonic bottle now. I just started this like two days ago when I started to talk on this thread. LOL

Hey ladies,

Well she did show up full force last night around 6pm. Soo it was CD1.

I have just ordered the tonic. No success with the pill form. Hopefully it will arrive before the start of my next cycle if af doesn't show. X

How long have you been taking the pill form doll?

I am sorry you got AF prayinglady. :( Hopefully next month is it for you.
How long has everyone been taking Geritol? Those of you that have been. I have currently taken 6, so almost a full week. I am on CD14. I think I ovulate this weekend or sometime soon! DH and I BD'd last night and it was great. :blush: however, I was sort of stressed the last two days so I hope that it doesn't affect anything. Today was DH's 3rd day of taking Geritol. :) To be honest, I feel a lot better in my physical health. The only thing that is really a downer lately is that I have been SO INCREDIBLY tired. It is hard for me to fall asleep quickly, but all day long I am ready for a nap. I don't know if it is because the Geritol is something new my body is getting used to or what. Hopefully that means it is taking effect! :happydance:

A month and a half so I probably haven't given it enough time but I have read more success stories with the tonic :)

A month and a half so I probably haven't given it enough time but I have read more success stories with the tonic :)

Yeah I know, Its hard to find the tonic here in the bahamas but I will keep searching.

I had to buy mine in eBay from America. Spent more on the postage than the actual geritol! X

I feel bad for yall not having access to it because here where I work we sell it for $3 and I have direct access :/ I didn't realize how hard it was for people to get ahold of! I wish I could just buy like a whole case of Geritol and mail it to all of you LOL

I feel bad for yall not having access to it because here where I work we sell it for $3 and I have direct access :/ I didn't realize how hard it was for people to get ahold of! I wish I could just buy like a whole case of Geritol and mail it to all of you LOL

Where do you work Razorbacks?

I paid £13, think that's 20.39 in dollars!! :-( but if it gives me a baby it's worth every penny! :)

I paid £13, think that's 20.39 in dollars!! :-( but if it gives me a baby it's worth every penny! :)

Yeah I'm from the Bahamas and the shipping here is what kills.... I wish I could find preseed over here. :( I really wanna give it a try!

Right this might be tmi. Kinda confused. I noticed watery cm in my pants so I went to wipe it with some tissue n it was like a watery brownish pink (im used to having light brown sticky cm before af) Im only on cd23 so I'm praying it's not the start of af! Do you think it might be ib? im praying this is it but I'm scared it's af with an early visit! I will be taking vitamin b complex next cycle if it is! I didn't use opk this cycle but when I have in the past I've got my + inbetween cd 14 and 22. I noticed when it was + I would cramp n b bloated which is what I noticed on cd16 this cycle. Maybe I should use opk again so I know for sure.... Omg Im freaking out lol

hey, I work at WalMart by the way.

ES89- that sounds a lot like IB to me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->