• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Geritol!! :)

so we are 1 day apart!! maybe we can both get our BFP around the same time :) last month AF was a surprise (like I said earlier) she was here her whole 6 days, but it was light the entire time! I never needed tampons..just panty liners. Which is really odd because I generally have a heavy cycle. I never got sore BBs or cramps or ANY symptoms whatsoever. BUT, the crazy thing is that 3 days after AF stopped, THEN I got back aches. and cramps. like bad AF cramps. even though it had just ended three days beforehand? She was only 4 days late so I don't know what went on with that cycle at all! I should be getting my sore BBs here soon because they always start hurting BADDDDD like two weeks before AF is due.

Oh that must be keeping you on your toes. I used to be a constant 30 day cycle. However, ever since I quit taking birth control, my cycles have been so scattered. I had a 46 day cycle and then an 38 day cycle. It wasn't fun! I am currently on CD12 and have taken the Geritol for 4 days now. I am excited to see if it brings me a baby. I am due to ovulate anytime next week so DH and I are being really relaxed and enjoying BD'ing. It was funny because I wanted DH to take the Geritol with me and I kept forgetting to make him do it. This morning while we were getting ready fr work, he came up to me and said "boy was that a big pill. Oh well, whatever helps the baby makin'!" :happydance: I really appreciated that. He took them without me asking him too.
My friends that recently had a baby came over this weekend and we finally got him to hold their baby. He loved it! He looked up at us and was like "Oh jeez. I want one now. BAD." It was some of the most beautiful words I've ever heard him say! Proud I was to be his wife. :cloud9:
I hope we are pregnant so soon! Good luck to all you ladies on the Geritol journey as well!!

awwww.. how sweet!! I think we all can relate because I feel the exact same way. I try not to think about it as much but I look forward to the day I make him a daddy :)

Razorsback, I know exactly how you feel. Every time I take an HPT I always think "of course it's going to be negative. Why am I even taking this." I am never optimistic about it. However, this month since I started the Geritol, I feel so relaxed about everything. Of course I want Mr.Baby but I am being more patient about it. I guess I am to the point where I am giving up. :p Waiting and being happy while I do. Its funny because I say this, and when I go to test this month and if its negative, I am going to be sad. I guess a lot of it is also self talk. I am making myself think positive. I would love to get pregnant my birthday month! Today is my birthday, maybe I'll get pregnant from some birthday BD'ing. :haha: :blush: Cross your fingers for me ladies! You will all be in my prayers. :hugs:

WOO-HOO happy birthday!! And happy birthday BDing!!! lol Sadly AF decided to go along with me on my birthday trip this year..so I didn't enjoy the birthday BD. But taking the Geritol had also relaxed me. I feel more calm and content. But lord knows everytime I see that BFN I'm like AHHHHHH and not calm. lol

Razorsback, I know exactly how you feel. Every time I take an HPT I always think "of course it's going to be negative. Why am I even taking this." I am never optimistic about it. However, this month since I started the Geritol, I feel so relaxed about everything. Of course I want Mr.Baby but I am being more patient about it. I guess I am to the point where I am giving up. :p Waiting and being happy while I do. Its funny because I say this, and when I go to test this month and if its negative, I am going to be sad. I guess a lot of it is also self talk. I am making myself think positive. I would love to get pregnant my birthday month! Today is my birthday, maybe I'll get pregnant from some birthday BD'ing. :haha: :blush: Cross your fingers for me ladies! You will all be in my prayers. :hugs:

Happy Birthday doll!!!! Lots of Birthday BD'ing!

so we are 1 day apart!! maybe we can both get our BFP around the same time :) last month AF was a surprise (like I said earlier) she was here her whole 6 days, but it was light the entire time! I never needed tampons..just panty liners. Which is really odd because I generally have a heavy cycle. I never got sore BBs or cramps or ANY symptoms whatsoever. BUT, the crazy thing is that 3 days after AF stopped, THEN I got back aches. and cramps. like bad AF cramps. even though it had just ended three days beforehand? She was only 4 days late so I don't know what went on with that cycle at all! I should be getting my sore BBs here soon because they always start hurting BADDDDD like two weeks before AF is due.

I've had months when af has been lighter than normal. Think it's normal, see how af is next (if she comes) fx she doesn't! :) I usually get sore boobs n spot before af comes. Last cycle I had no spotting n af caught me off guard! This cycle my boobs have been hurting since about cd9?! And they are still hurting now cd20. I dunno what to think

we sound alike! (BTW I am praying she doesn't come as well) But I have actually never spotted before AF or even after! She just shows up one day, and quits about 6 days later. no spotting. but my boobs OMGGGG they get so sore I feel like I am going to die lol hmm maybe you should test? If they are hurting 11 days after they started. Mine haven't yet..But I am cramping :(

Boobs hurting 3 days after I stopped bleeding is mad isn't it? I'm sure I ovulated 4 days ago coz I was so bloated n crampy. I've had twinges today. I hate symptom spotting!! Lol. When r u testing? X

Hey ladies! I started Geritol Complete (capsules) 4 days before the beginning of my last period. Aug 13th was the first day of my last period (so started the pill Aug 9th) And after my period was over I started taking the Tonic (liquid form) also. 1 pill in the morning and a dose of liquid at night, along with folic acid.. Believe me girls, it really does work! The day of ovulation (Aug. 28th) I had pink and brown spotting along with ewcm (a very big sign of fertility!) and ive never had it before during ovulation, so it was a complete change. Im now 7DPO and have every sign of pregnancy, including high temp (98.5 for 3 days now! WHICH TOTALLY GIVES IT AWAY!) also sore bb's with pains that feel like needles since 2dpo, pulling and tugging in my stomach, terrible side and back pains. Ive been ttc for 2 years and I do believe geritol helped me a BUNCH this cycle!! :happydance: All im waiting on is my :bfp:!!!! Baby dust to yo all and hope geritol works for you! Oh and by the way the liquid is terrible tasting but its well worth it!! Good luck!

your post inspired me to go take a drink of my liquid tonic...darn you lol it tasted terrible. but you gave me hope lol I take the pill every morning already. but I need help getting this taste to go away!!!

I am wanting to not take the tonic. I am not good with bad tasting things. Lol I am so hoping the capsules help me out! I took them once my period was gone so on CD7. I am hoping they are still effective for me. I have only been TTC for 5 months so here goes :)

Hey ladies! I started Geritol Complete (capsules) 4 days before the beginning of my last period. Aug 13th was the first day of my last period (so started the pill Aug 9th) And after my period was over I started taking the Tonic (liquid form) also. 1 pill in the morning and a dose of liquid at night, along with folic acid.. Believe me girls, it really does work! The day of ovulation (Aug. 28th) I had pink and brown spotting along with ewcm (a very big sign of fertility!) and ive never had it before during ovulation, so it was a complete change. Im now 7DPO and have every sign of pregnancy, including high temp (98.5 for 3 days now! WHICH TOTALLY GIVES IT AWAY!) also sore bb's with pains that feel like needles since 2dpo, pulling and tugging in my stomach, terrible side and back pains. Ive been ttc for 2 years and I do believe geritol helped me a BUNCH this cycle!! :happydance: All im waiting on is my :bfp:!!!! Baby dust to yo all and hope geritol works for you! Oh and by the way the liquid is terrible tasting but its well worth it!! Good luck!

I'm super excited for you!!! Fingers crossed for you BFP!!! :happydance:

I hope Geritol helps all of us! I don't have any symptoms yet of anything. Staying positive though! :) Hope this is our :bfp: month, ladies!

I hope it is too!! I am on CD17 now. and have about two weeks or so til AF should arrive. Which I honestly have a feeling she will because I do not feel any different this month that I have any other month. Besides the fact my cramping has not stopped since two days before O..it is getting annoying lol

I know what you mean razorsback. I haven't had symptoms and I feel like AF may make her arrival when shes suppose to this month. I was having issues with DH about BD'ing for a while, and now I disregard it. I used to get super angry because he didn't want to do it as often as I did, and now I don't really care. I guess that is one thing that's changed. I feel like my sex drive has gone down a lot. I don't know if it is because I am giving up on it, or if it is because of something else.
I've also been having some BAD issues with my family that are putting some stress on me. I am trying not to worry about it, however I am unfortunately in the middle. I hope that stress doesn't affect my chances of conceiving this month. Cross your fingers for me ladies, PLEASE.

I have felt knackered today. I had some cramping but that's normal for me after ovulation. Boobs are still sore but not as bad. I think af will be here in a week or so I think. How's everyone else doing? X

fingers crossed!! I know what you mean about the sex drive. Mine was so high from the day AF ended all the way up until I ovulated CD11, and then it was still average at least until CD13. Now I am on CD17 and don't even feel like doing it. I feel kind of bad because OH thinks there is something wrong, but there isn't. I just kinda don't want to do it. lol but I still do just because I wanted to try it every other day for the whole cycle (after AF ended) but I don't think I have any signs or symptoms either. Other than I just know and have a feeling AF will be here in two weeks just like she's supposed to!!

AF just left last Wednesday, so I am suppose to be ovulating anytime now. I however am not very good with knowing when it is that I ovulate, so hopefully this Geritol is assisting me.

other than that, I am very sleepy but that is probably normal because I go to school and work, plus I am in the process of moving. I do not feel nauseous, I am not going to the bathroom more, and I do not have heartburn or anything. lol just cramps and thats it. which is new to me, but not anything I think is pregnancy related. most likely just in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->