Geritol!! :)

Good luck es89.

Sorry for your loss markswife, hope taking geritol again gets you a sticky bfp

Spotting has started bang on *sign* roll on December so my oh can have his men tested! Back to my gp after that if everything is ok with him. Does anyone know what the next step would be? Do I bother getting more geritol? I feel like this is never gonna happen :-(

I know how you feel Es. I'm not sure what's next after sperm testing if you've already been tested for everything. I guess ivf or iui.

Hoping Geritol works...I want a :bfp: for my 2nd anniversary this month...we've been trying over 2 yrs now. :(

I suppose next thing is to check my ovaries n tubes? Things they can't test from blood works?

Yeah Es I would go for that. Make sure there not blocked. Do you know for sure you ovulate ? Do you already temp? If not then I'd have them look and see if your ovulating

Good luck rin !

According to my blood work yes n I defo get the cramps. I actually haven't temped before as I didn't wanna stress myself out. Maybe I should give it a go..

I feel the same way, Im not even using opts cause I'll think they hold be positive but try won't be and it stresses me out. I've never tried temping cause my sleep schedule changes a lot and I think it would be hard for me to properly do it. It's worth ago though, maybe it can give you more certainty and hope to see that your ovulating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->