Geritol!! :)

I have no clue :( how confusing. Id go to the dr for sure and get blood work done

I have no clue :( how confusing. Id go to the dr for sure and get blood work done

Thats what I am thinking :/ Ugh, confusing for sure. Plus, I have no insurance so it is going to be SUPER expensive. :(

i know how that is, i dont have insurance either so while were waiting for it the hospital bills have been pileing up on us

Wow still no af or bfp Reynolds? Defo go see you doctor! Sorry to hear your bean didn't stick jessandaj :-( hopefully you won't be waiting long for another bfp. Af arrived for me on Monday. Oh is booked in to have SA in December. Hopefully get some answers as to why we are yet to get our bfp. Any updates prayinglady?

Wow still no af or bfp Reynolds? Defo go see you doctor! Sorry to hear your bean didn't stick jessandaj :-( hopefully you won't be waiting long for another bfp. Af arrived for me on Monday. Oh is booked in to have SA in December. Hopefully get some answers as to why we are yet to get our bfp. Any updates prayinglady?

I haven't tested since Friday the 6th. It was a :bfn: that day. I haven't tested since then because I went into this giving up funk. I don't know what to do? Should I test again. AF is now 15 days late. :/ Never in my life have I been this late. I don't really have symptoms. I could swear I see a change in my breasts, but then I think and there really isn't anything. I don't know what to do. I am thinking about testing again today. I have a feeling its going to be negative for sure though :( Ugh.

Hey ladies!!!

I'm back and ready to try again.. Here's to month number 2!:flower:

Im 1 dpo after the miscarriage ! atleast i hope iam but im pretty sure i ovulated. Good luck to everyone. How is everything going reynolds? have you got af or a bfp ?

Hey ladies. :) I still don't have AF. She just didn't show this month I guess. I really don't know what's going on. Tests are all negative. I am thinking I have a thyroid problem. I am going to address it by working out and jump starting my metabolism. I am not trying, not preventing. I decided to just wait on whenever fate decides its my time. I find that I am very content with waiting. I have been surrounded by a lot of girls that are having trouble being parents. So, here I am waiting. If I were pregnant, I would be off the moon happy, but I am just as happy waiting. :happydance: I am glad I finally found peace within my mind. The only thing that is buggin' me is, the whole AF being gone. I would go to the doc, but I have no insurance and the hospital bills here are ghastly! I would rather just fix things myself (considering I know what it is) and go from there. I am having an amazing time with my husband lately, things are going great. I hate to say it, but, "everything happens when it's suppose to" life is good right now. i am holding onto that. How are you ladies doing? :flower:

Glad you are feeling better Reynolds :) I'm due to ovulate anytime, I'm near the end of my geritol bottle. Not sure yet if I will other buying another bottle...I actually don't dread taking it anymore. Kinda got used to the taste lol. How's everyone doing?

Glad you are feeling better Reynolds :) I'm due to ovulate anytime, I'm near the end of my geritol bottle. Not sure yet if I will other buying another bottle...I actually don't dread taking it anymore. Kinda got used to the taste lol. How's everyone doing?

Hi ES89. I am doing great. My DH is gone for a week for a work conference in Vegas so I am home alone. I don't know if you all keep up with my posts but I moved from TTC to NTNP. I have a more relaxed approach to the whole baby situation. I have yet to get my period. It is now about a whole month late. I think it may be stress, or my thyroid. :shrug: I am just waiting to see what my body does next. I didn't sleep last night at all because DH wanted to BD since he was leaving, and then by the time we got to sleep, my DH's mom's boyfriend came banging on our door cause hes crazy and then I had to get up at 4:30 to drive my husband to the airport in Reno Nevada and its a four hour drive. I got home at 2 and it is now 5. Cleaned my house, and now going to shower and probably take a nap. I have a long lonely week ahead of me. I miss my husband terribly! How are you ladies?

Hey ladies! I had the idea to refrigerate my tonic this week. It's somewhat less nasty when it's cold. Try it! Can't see as it would hurt anything.

And yes, after finishing my 3rd bottle I am getting pretty used to it and don't dread taking it anymore. Hehe one more bottle and I should be to my next cycle (or a BFP) and I plan to keep taking it if AF comes.

Hey ladies! I had the idea to refrigerate my tonic this week. It's somewhat less nasty when it's cold. Try it! Can't see as it would hurt anything.

And yes, after finishing my 3rd bottle I am getting pretty used to it and don't dread taking it anymore. Hehe one more bottle and I should be to my next cycle (or a BFP) and I plan to keep taking it if AF comes.

Yes I agree It is better refrigerated!! :winkwink:

Think I'm just used to the taste now lol no need to refrigerate mine. Prob only got 2 days left in my bottle but I'm sure I have ovulated today

were did you guys get your geritol? im thinking about getting some of it for my next cycle. Does anyone take a prenatal with it also ? or is that to much vitamins

I got mine off eBay. Na too many vitamins. Some switch after ovulation or when they get their bfp. I plan to when I get my bfp

Is anyone on here still taking geritol? I had the last of my bottle yesterday. Just over a week to find out if it worked! Lol x

I took the pill form in June and July of this year, the 2nd month on it I got a BFP! Sadly, I MC'd at the end of August :( I am starting up the Geritol again, though. FX'd that it works again.

I switched to a prenatal when I got my BFP, and will do the same thing this time. For now it's Geritol and folic acid.

I think I will order more tonic if af shows this cycle. Last cycle I started spotting on cd27 (12dpo) and af on 14dpo so getting nervous right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->