Geritol!! :)

Personally I don't know as I don't temp sorry...google it? Do you know egg0?

Well last month mine started gradually and then took a huge nose dive. I am still learning how it all works as well. Sorry I am not much help.

Well last month mine started gradually and then took a huge nose dive. I am still learning how it all works as well. Sorry I am not much help.

Thats fine. thanks ladies :)

Have you tested recently prayinglady? When is af due?

10 dpo and it was negative hun! Will not test again until tomorrow maybe!

Your temps are still high :) hope you get your bfp !

thank you doll? Quick question, does your temp dip gradually when af coming or right away?

Mine generally drops like a rock. One day I'll be 98.4 and all of a sudden I wake up to a 97.5 and I know she's comming. It looks reeeeeally obvious on my charts. One of my favorite things about temping, no surprises at work, I know when to go prepared now.

Hey ladies! I am going to test today after work. Or maybe at work ;) I am feeling adventurous! It has been 7 days since I had the spotting. Which I have come to conclude was either IB or breakthrough bleeding. So, it has been 5 days since that spotting stopped, I think a test could show a positive by now. So that is my mission. :) I have to pee really bad, but I am holding it!!

Hey ladies. Tested last night, and this morning. Both were :bfn:'s :( I was so sad. I really don't know what the deal is. I don't know why my body insists on being so confusing. :cry:

Hey ladies. Tested last night, and this morning. Both were :bfn:'s :( I was so sad. I really don't know what the deal is. I don't know why my body insists on being so confusing. :cry:

awww:hugs: I'm so sorry hun!

Some women don't get their bfps for a while after af is late. Maybe go docs for blood test? X

Thanks ES89. I have one more test left at home. It has been 10 days since the spotting, and there is no sign of AF. She is now 11 days late. What do you think? Should I chance it and test today after work? Or wait?

Thanks ES89. I have one more test left at home. It has been 10 days since the spotting, and there is no sign of AF. She is now 11 days late. What do you think? Should I chance it and test today after work? Or wait?

Hey reynolds!!

Well ladies here is my story, last night I went to potty and wiped and saw some blood. I put on a pad thinking af was on her way as she is due today. Well nothing has happened!!! Today I had spotting on a liner but just one bright pink spot. When I wipe there is nothing!!! I'm so freaking confused I though this was af but it's not!!!

Help??

Hey reynolds!!

Well ladies here is my story, last night I went to potty and wiped and saw some blood. I put on a pad thinking af was on her way as she is due today. Well nothing has happened!!! Today I had spotting on a liner but just one bright pink spot. When I wipe there is nothing!!! I'm so freaking confused I though this was af but it's not!!!

Help??

Could be implantation... I would wait a couple days and test. FX's this is it for you.

Hey reynolds!!

Help??

Could be implantation... I would wait a couple days and test. FX's this is it for you.

This is soo crazy!! So I took a test this morning and left it in the bathroom went downstairs to get my hair done then left to go by my parents house. Never remembered the test because I had hid it from my SIL who was visiting. Went to the bathroom and looked at it moments ago and there is a line!! OMG... :shrug:I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK!!! The line is not dark dark but it is definately visible to my eyes. Im scared I dont want a false positive but maybe I left it too long and its a evap? Im sooo scared!!!

My camera quality on my iphone isnt picking it up and I've dranked wayyy too much sprite to take another test tonight. It will all be water. What do you ladies think?

Today I am officially Late!!! No cramps, no af.. I'm driving myself crazy!!!

help???

Test again with fmu :) GL prayinglady!
I would go doctors for a blood test Reynolds :)
Think af is coming, woke up crampy, checked my cm n it's watery brown :-( feel like this is never gonna happen for me right now

Hey ladies. I was going to quit the whole TTC thing...Well, AF has yet to show. She is now, 14 days late...Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->