Get in there!!!

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
So this morning I decided to test . . and as some of you may have seen i thought i saw a line!! had to get through all day thinking about it..had i made a mistake... was i seing things etc!
But I got back from work this afternoon and decided sod it.. take another one . . . and :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
WHOHOO . .after 18 months of trying here I am... a mummy to be.

Still can't quite believe it!!

OH is not doing so well, think he;s shell shocked. won;t talk to me about it, just carrying on with our evening like it were no other!! sure he'll be ok . . admitedly i've had all day to think about it and get used to it. He hasn't!!

anyway. . YEAY!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is great news! Congrats! :bunny:

:haha:Jaybee you made me laugh today especially about your OH being shell shocked!!

Congratulations:happydance:

thanks everyone.
He's is being funny though, he's just sat here watching telly. !!!!!

congrats to you!! my dh was kind of the same way...until in the afternoon he was like "so are we kinda pregnant?" and i was like "there's no kinda about it!!!" it took him a whole day to work through it, and is now so excited!! (funny how they can be all game to get pregnant, and then you get that way and they're like "how did that happen??") :)

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->