Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Nawww.. She is absolutely, wonderfully beautiful!
My mum was also a young nan lol thanks to me a she was 39! She has me when she was 19 and I had my big boy when I was 20 :). Pretty amazing I was just thinking... When my mums mum, my mum, myself and my DD are together we are a beautiful picture of 4 generations :)..

I think I will def test in morning, DH keeps asking if I've tested again.... When reply no he asks when, I say- I'm not sure maybe we wait and see if AF comes hey?? He answers: how can you get your period when your pregnant?!

He seems to think we are.... I'm not so sure after those BFN's although we did get a BFP first :/. Could it have been crappy tests or too early for Those test In particular..

Guess we will all find out in the morning won't we :) a have everything crossed that it brings us a BFP!!!!

Oh and I'll try and keep you strong so you don't test until due date of AF, if you even think about it I'll just have to get :-/!! Lol

Aww thanks hun.. I will need telling off if I contemplate testing.. I normally start 7dpo LOL... I know I wont do that this time :) well if my daughter had been say for instance legal age 16 having a baby I would of been 34 and a grandmother!!!! So glad I have sensible kids lol.. she is 23 and my other daughter is 20 and has no plans on ever having children, she is moving away to Zante in the Greek islands on 26th may for the summer.. im devastated. my son is 15 in October and has no interest in girls only school and computers lol.

You have done really well not testing again.. but I think fmu test would put your mind at rest and maybe then if its neg your af will just arrive as you have relaxed to getting it out of the way to move onto next cycle.. or if BFP you can start celebrating :) I really want it to be a :bfp: and you can get a false negative so hopefully you just had useless tests :D

IM not feeling so hopeful today. AF due tomorow so we'll see. Line on opk this am not as dark as yesterdays not quite positive either. Think it was just a surge before af. Will check smu.

fx for all you guys in really rooting for u here! X

COs i don't have any hpts!!! Well it actually went a bit darker after that post. Hmmm.
i used opks last time i was preg and they just got darker and darker from 12dpo untill 16dpo when i tested with frer.
i just don't want to go out and by hot yet.and feel gutted when its a stark bfn. Although ill be 14dpo tomorow, if i was preg i would show by then right?

Slowloris darlin you just never know aye.. I'll test in the morning. Ladies FMU or SMU, Which would you do?
Ohh.... When my babies want to leave the nest I'll be devastated too! And that's just leaving home not overseas, :hugs: I could only imagine how you feel mixed with excitement for her and worried. Well good luck to her and hoping she has an amazing adventure!

Slowloris but opk's also show positive when af is due, just so you know.. hope you can test with hpt now your 15dpo :)

Bushmamma yeah empty nest syndrome its horrible.. My eldest lives 200 miles away with her partner... that was bad enough.. now this one is moving thousands of miles away.. I know she will love it.. but worried she thinks its a holiday more than work and will run out of money... x

Morning ladies! Soanxious your GD is a little beauty!! My mother was too a young Nannie. She had my older sister at 17 then my sister had her DD at 19 so my mum was 36 and a granny :haha: She wouldn't have it any other way though.

My boys are 6 and 19months, DH and I had our first when I was 20 and he 19 and we wouldn't have changed it for the world!

Our eldest boy started a new school today and the anxieties and worries I've felt for him today have been manic.....I can only imagine it gets harder as they get older and independent!

Bush I'm really hoping you get that :bfp: in the morning lovely! And slow got buy a HPT :test: it would defiantly show by now hun GL sweetie!!!

I've actually ALWAYS got stronger test in the afternoon rather than FMU :shrug:

Soanxious we are all waiting with you!!! FXD :dust:

Didn't have to pin hubby down yesterday, he was in bed waiting for me! Lol

Had a temperature drop today too.

Bush I hope your test is positive tomorrow can't wait to hear! Xx

Louby I wouldn't change a thing either!
Slow we shall test together:).

Soanxious worry is ok although if she is working then she should be fine at least you can hope :)... I'm sure you have raised a smart young lady and that is all that you need to keep in mind, that will help you know she will be ok.... Try not to worry to much as this could cause too much stress and stress in not good for an upcoming BFP... Now we all know this lol FXD darlin!!

Sporty it's like I'm standing outside lookin in and rooting for myself along with you all... Thanks for all the hope you are all sending my way I'm loving it and really really really hope that it's gunna be!

Lou thank you.. she is adorable.. I miss her as I dont see her much as she lives 200 miles away :(

Hope your son has a brilliant day in school and makes lots of new friends :)

I have had a stronger smu myself.. maybe it is because it is that days hormones not the day before hormones.??

I would really love that :dust: to be magic and work :cry: xx

Thanks Bushmamma gonna abv your name to BM lol

she is a hardworking kid,,,but she has some adhd and is often easily distracted... and easily led... :nope: here she is...

Attachments

• kasha.jpg
    kasha.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
Sporty I had to flutter eyelashes and pamper my OH into bed.. your so lucky to find yours there already ... then this morning OH woke me up before work.. I was like.. umm I've already Ov now.. he said oh... I replied well shame to waste just incase haha! but why couldn't he be more forthcoming during ov.. grrr lol.

Magic is possible we as mothers know this, each and everyday when we wake up and the world is not over and we have our LO's looking over us and our grown and not so grown babies making a mess or moving away! Magic is what we make it and we are all strong enough that we can make magic!
Soanxious you've got this magic in you ( thanks to your OH) lol

Ah shit, I feel emotional writing this lol.. It's very true though I believe IT!!

Love love love all that you all are!!

Awww thats so lovely.... making me all emotional now... im sooo broody.. and last 2 days emotional..and im not normally emotional.. so much so the night before last I had a horrible dream that my OH left me and said he wanted to be alone.. and I was so upset.. I said but we were just ttc and now your leaving me??? so I went to the Dr's and got the morning after pill and said..well if your serious then put that pill on my tongue.. and he opened the packet and placed it on my tongue and I spat it out and said no chance.. if im pregnant it's mine as you chose to remove it.... and I woke up all sweating and crying.. he had already gone to work so I rang him all upset he was really sweet saying.. I would never do that.. and he kept messaging me all day to make sure I was ok.. and again today he keeps asking if im ok.. as im emotional LOL... x

Awww, sweetheart what a crappy nightmare to have :hugs:
I hate those so much! That's lovely of him to ask you after the fact and I bet it helps you also.... What a darlin!!

I hope you sleep with sweeter dreams in the future my lovely... Xo

This emotional stuff is hard to swallow, one moment I'm happy the next wanna cry and the other is bamm, cranky! I hate this one the most as if the kids do something I would normally just say that's not the right choice but cranky mood I snap at them and they are like whoa mum are you ok??

Oh and we do home school with the 3 so that does put a little more pressure on lol
Yrs 5,4 & 2 ( what am I thinking) lol

Homeschooling them? are you crazy? what happens when you have another? Oh my... lol

Hey the crankiness maybe a good sign ;)

And yes he is getting sweeter with age LOL. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back