Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Nope not yet louby I was expecting AF a week ago yesterday then I figured that maybe she might come later so I'd wait.... Waiting got the better of me and that's why I tested :-/.... I'm spotting again since last night but it's not much only about a quater of a pad all day. So I'm a little confused haha (doesn't take much these days)..

I'm getting these pulling cramping feelings in my tummy kinda feels like wind sometimes lol. My boobs are heavy and tender and I also have sacroiliac joint pain, not enough to hurt yet but just enough I can feel it in the front..

Id love to know what's going on and wish I could get an answer without the wait, dreaming I know hehe...

Thanks Lou.... im hoping too... Gotta seduce OH later.. and he is busy this evening, has places to go.. so hoping I can grab his time quickly first :D x

im glad you have made a decision, FX its what you need to relax and enjoy the pregnancy xx

good choice louby. Hopefully it will put your mind at ease. Louby, I've only tested OPK once and got a dark one around CD14. I'm curious to know if that's when I actually O or not, so I'm going to start testing super early this time (tomorrow).

Soanxious, you're cracking me up. Last night hubby was heading out to watch basketball and I literally said "well can ya do me before you go PUH-LEASE!" haha We ended up not DTD, which i'm ok with. Today is CD8 and according to SMEP we need to start today, so let the games begin!!

Bushmumma, spotting can be perfectly normal. I hate that you're in limbo. Hope you get your answers soon!

slowloris & button how's it going?

Cutie I love that.. Im gonna try that later..... "well can ya do me before you go PUH-LEASE!" hahaha!!!

He just sent me a text and asked how I was feeling.. I said Horny.. his reply... "you're always horny" I said well why ask how I am then hahaha!! I will :brat: if he does not as its the most crucial time :cry:

Cutie - SMEP has gone out the window for us a bit. We DTD on CD8 then CD 11 and 12 and we didn't DTD last night because OH was ill and I'd had the day from hell with LO and was shattered. My OPKs haven't got dark yet though so I don't think it will affect us too badly. I'm off to test again now, fingers crossed they start getting darker soon!

Thanks for the support cutie.

Soanxious- I was going to suggest cheekily if you were going to be suductive tonight but wasn't sure if it was too inappropriate :/. Reading your posts makes me smile also yours cutie that's priceless!

I'm the opposite ATM DH is hangin out and I'm hormonal haha how the tables turn :)

I seduced him last night.... made his fav meal... let him watch his tv programmes..ran him a nice bath... have him a back scrub... a massage... then I pounced on him!!! a while later He fell asleep and I was wide awake.... so I crept into other bedroom and watched some netflix lol.

Tonight he is off somewhere that was arranged last week... so no more long winded seduction... it will be ... you're not leaving till I have some :spermy: so he best provide lol ;) x

Button im not normally like this.. but im 42 in December.. time is running out... and he did promise after my last chemical we will daily to try and get a baby as best we can xx :D So a promise is a promise dont you think? lol

Hi ladies!! Soanxious a promise is a promise!! My hubby always complains when I tell him we are dtd but he never refuses :)

:haha: wasn't just me then... ;) what are we like.. poor men... they must think to themselves.. im in need of a holiday every 4 weeks lol

Haha ladies!! Job well done :).

Here's a small update: spotting only when I wipe and feeling a little low today. Wishing that falling pregnant could be as simple as 123... Stuck, 9 uneventful months later a beautiful little rug rat in our arms...
Rant over :)

Wishing you all a good morning or day or night xox

Bushmumma...me too. I thought it was simple, I had no idea!

Soanxious and button, I'm cd8 today. Gonna hog tie him down if I have to. Tricky part will be getting him to take a break tomorrow lol

Cutie- tie him up well and you'll be in control of the break tomorrow lol..
No idea, huh!!! It's really messed up... Why can those that don't try just get it!!? I'm at the point now when I see the slum of my home town with lo's or pregnant and feel angry and ripped off... Sorry if that sounds rude :/

FF says I am fertile now and hubby is ill! I plan to get hold of him today!

Bushmumma I never knew it would be so difficult to stay pregnant.. I never had problems before.. what we used to take for granted hey.... I also look at these people with cigarettes hanging out of mouths with pregnant tummies and a few scruffy kids in tow thinking why can't I get pregnant, I dont smoke or drink.. I have a nice diet.. im packed with all the best vitamins and potions and we have tons of love waiting...its heartbreaking..

Cutie do as Bushmumma says tie him up and enjoy LOL.. hey you never know maybe he will like it ;) (Thought popped into head for tonights antics.. looks around for a silk scarf)

Sportysgirl.. I know how you feel... my OH was ill last cycle..so was I actually.. but we managed 1 BD 2 days before ov and got pregnant..it ended with chemical but goes to show it can still happen.. hopefully he will feel well enough.. maybe promise to do all the work? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->