Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Never had a cycle that long before Soanxious. So I started spotting on the 27th/4 finished last night 3rd/5, that puts the start of this cycle at the 27th? The start of last cycle was 25th/3 so help me out please ladies??

I'm thinking that even though it was a little longer than normal it's not too bad... And it may have had something to do with the very faint pos I got?
Anyway we already doing the BD so look out little eggy, we are gunna getcha!!

Thanks ladies... Better luck for us this time round aye :)

That put me on a 34dc what!!! I have never gone that long... Ok...

So now I'm cd8 is this correct?

I will get it, all I need is a little help :)

It was light towards the end for last two days, but a proper period red sorry if that's tmi :/.. I normally only go through one tampon a day and one at night... So maybe 5-6 regular tampons for a 2-3 day AF

Ah thats ok.. nothing is ever tmi on here hun dont worry... Its just you count CD 1 when you have a full bleed not spotting. :) xx

My cycle was longer the cycle after my chemical. cD1 is the first full bleed but I would test or track if possible. I'm confused this cycle about when I O.

Hmmm.. Maybe I'll just BD my way through to next and either catch the egg if it comes or not and wait to see if AF comes or not lol... It's gunna be tricky since it was a bit messed up this cycle just gone..

Never never know how lucky you can be aye :)...

Slow it's going to take some learning for me lol.
I have never even thought about an O pain or anything such like.
Ima take notice now haha

Just to give you ladies some hope, it took me three months after my loss at three months to get pregnant again! I finally got to see those pink lines this morning. I was actually having complications and bleeding on and off alot, Doctor was suspecting endmetriosis, but today at 13 DPO he is wrong!!! PRAISING THE LORD!

Just to give you ladies some hope, it took me three months after my loss at three months to get pregnant again! I finally got to see those pink lines this morning. I was actually having complications and bleeding on and off alot, Doctor was suspecting endmetriosis, but today at 13 DPO he is wrong!!! PRAISING THE LORD!

how awesome! congrats!!!!!! :happydance:

Fantastic News Nicole :D yay!!!!!! love hearing about pregnancies.. always hope when you hear of others getting pregnant xxxx Happy and Healthy 9 months to you hun xxx

Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day.....

Oh the sun has got his hat on.. hip hip hip hooray!! ..

sorry in a good mood the sun is out LOL.

The sun is just coming out here too, it was dark and cloudy earlier.

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join your group? :) First off I want to say I am so sorry for all of the losses, and also congrats to those recent BFP's after a loss!!

I wanted to see what everyone's time was after d&c until AF returned. I was 8w4d when I lost our little blueberry. LO was only measuring 6w2d and had already began to shrink in size when I went to see the Dr and get my ultrasound to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time. Needless to say, we were devastated. It was our first pregnancy and it was such a range of emotions for those few weeks -- from happy to sad to every other emotion in the world it seems.

Anyway.... I had my d&c on 3/21, and still waiting for AF to come around. I just so happened to poas earlier this week on a opk only to see that I was ovulating!!! So....hubby and I aren't "trying" officially (ok maybe we are ;)), but we are not preventing it. My Dr. said to wait until after the first cycle, but that all levels were down, uterus was back to normal size, etc. Just curious to see how long others have had to wait to get AF (tomorrow will be 7 weeks for me), or if I should call my Dr. and see, or just wait and use a FRER in about a week. I don't know...... thoughts? suggestions?

please help....

Welcome taq!! Sorry that your here.. Mine was a little longer than normal but it came... It was a 34dc I'm now on new one and on cd13.. Gotta get BD'ing on lol...

There are very lovely ladies on this here thread, good luck with catching your little eggy if your "not preventing" :)

Hi Taq, sorry your having to talk in a forum about mc. I was not as far gone as you so my AF came back just a day or 2 out of the norm.

Some people say it can take a while to come back, have you been testing to make sure all HCG is out of your system?

Hope AF visits soon so you can move onto catching your new egg. x

Sorry for your loss Taq. Hope your body gets back to normal and you get your rainbow soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->