Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Crazy??? YES!!! I love it, they love it and my babies are doing so much better wit it. Their grades are up from d's & c's with the lucky b sometimes to getting b's and a more regular A!! It's very satisfying knowing that I'm part of that and they are no longer left in the back of a school room getting left behind :)..
If we manage to actually have another it will be fine I'm sure as I'm about to continue my studies in psychology.. It's going to be FUN lol...

If it can't work then I'll drop my studies for a while and pick up later but home school is amazing for those children that the school can't find time to help.
I found with mine that it's a problem with not being able to understand one thing or the teacher not able to help explain and by the end of the week the child is lost because the one thing they couldn't understand is what Sends them on a LEARNING blank. So the teachers are unable to encourage those that are smart are slow down for those that need it and stay at an average so the dumb get dumber and the smart become average. It's sad but it's the truth of schooling over here so I think I've helped mine to achieve the best that they are able to. :))

Take my hat off to you... My son knows way more than I could ever learn.. he is A* pupil.. makes me feel thick LOL.. he is wanting to study Biochemistry in Uni :D

Both my girls left with GCSE's but went onto normal jobs, well my eldest is 6ft4 and in security, she and her partner work in security. and my middle daughter is too busy loving life to want a proper job so she is working bars and tables and partying now off on working holiday all summer... meh! lol 3 different kind of personalities.

Age sweetens most I'd say, DH is 40 and I'm sure he's not only gotten sweeter but also more softer on the inside lol... He's pretty strict and the kids have noticed a big change in him :)... For eg. He always said NO skateboards!! Today DS (Bob) received a skateboard, yes a skateboard from daddy for his birthday!!
Needless to say he was SPEECHLESS!!

And the sight of father and son at that moment was priceless :).

Aww bless... hope he has knee and elbow pads and helmet too lol

That makes for the most amazing and memorable family gatherings!!
Good on your son, it takes brains, guts and heart to accomplish what he wants... Gooooo, your son!!

Your DD will always be safe and no one will be able to hurt her that's always a plus :) she must have good people skills for that job coz I'd probably get myself hurt with the use of wrong words lol...

Your Other DD her picture shows she's cheeky, beautiful and looks as though instead of maybe being a follower that shit may follow her ;). Party goers are fun and smart just takes a little longer to be ready to settle is all, I say good on her Little Miss Adventurer :)...

Oh yes all kitted out in the safety gear lol... Tells me though: I am not wearing that to the skate park mum!!

Me: why not?

Bob: do you actually want me to be picked on?

Me: absolutely not my little darlin.

Bob: then please mum, please please don't make me wear it...

Me: Nawww, it couldn't be that bad, could it?

Bob: yes!!!!!!!

Me: ok then huni, how about you just wear a helmet?

Bob: god mum, really!!!?

Lol yes huni yes haha thinks he is a real big boy now

Feeling slightly nervous about testing in the morning :/... I know what I want to see and think I'll be soo let down if it's not.. In my heart I really think I have a good chance of a BFP then on the other hand this spotting is cause of doubt.
Ahahaha never simple is it!

My eldest is such a proper good mummy... nothing like her sister.. she does have excellent people skills, she is so laid back but can be stern when she needs to be... here they are..:happydance:

Attachments

• 1525282_10152692106524972_656343278_n.jpg
    1525282_10152692106524972_656343278_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
  • seren101.jpg
    seren101.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh I know how your son is acting and how you feel.. I was like that when I gave son his first back a few years back he never wore the helmet as he said he would get bullied :(

Aww hun I really hope you get your :bfp: has the spotting stopped?

Your DD is a very happy, proud mummy. As she ehould be with such a Devine little blossom!

Oh children are just so cruel... They need not be it's just not nice to attack children that are kind and faring to get a feeling of belonging. I fully believe that the parenting or lack their of, of bully children has a lot to do with it.

Spotting is still here, there's not heaps mostly just when I wipe. It's dark red then pink, brown the dark red again and so on and so on..
If nothing shows tomorrow I'll assume it's just a light AF and next cycle will be better with hopefully no AF and no spotting lol

Well my darling las, I'm going to hit the hay zzzzzzz hope I can share some positive news with everyone in the morning. Have a wonderful day or what's left of it lol still not up on the time difference sorry sweet..
So FXD!!! Mwah

Goodnight BM :) And FX for the morning... its 3.33 pm here in UK.. will check in tongight as it will probably be your morning.. I see its 12.33am with you :)

Uh driving home from work and af cramps hit. Now laying on the couch with hot water bottle. Ouch, deffo think in out now... Evil af is on her way. :(
next month i will taka maca again and use pre seed. If i can get some.

My brown cm has really ramped up, much worse today. Af definitely on the way. Feeling broken :cry:

Boo for AF. Mrs W, you're not broken honey.

Slowloris, sorry AF arrived. Good outlook on the next cycle!

I'm out girls, no luck this morning but it's ok :) always next cycle... Spotting must just be AF... Hoping it's going to stop real soon so I can get to some good ol BD'ing lol
Sorry to the other ladies that she got this month too!

Aww BM so sorry... if your cycle is long etc why not try Vitex (Angus Castus) :) x

Sorry bush! I have had up to 34 day cycles. The wait can be agony! Still waiting on O over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->