Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Sportysgirl - what is it with these OHs thinking they can be ill around out fertile times?!

Button im sure they know!!! lol.. I was reading that men can tell when women ovulate by the scent.. I brought this up with my OH and he said yes he can tell when I am ov as he just gets more urges.. and there was me thinking it was the gleam in my come to bed eyes LOL.

Here is my saliva microscope test from midnight showing the ferning :)

2 days ago pos opk and partial ferning.. yesterday pos opk and full ferning.. today neg opk :) so i've ovulated.. plus I have felt ov pain this cycle..for 3 days.. a pop then stinging burning and cramping.. im sure I popped out a chickens egg...:haha:

Attachments

• ferning.jpg
    ferning.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
Button im sure they know!!! lol.. I was reading that men can tell when women ovulate by the scent.. I brought this up with my OH and he said yes he can tell when I am ov as he just gets more urges.. and there was me thinking it was the gleam in my come to bed eyes LOL.

Here is my saliva microscope test from midnight showing the ferning :)

2 days ago pos opk and partial ferning.. yesterday pos opk and full ferning.. today neg opk :) so i've ovulated.. plus I have felt ov pain this cycle..for 3 days.. a pop then stinging burning and cramping.. im sure I popped out a chickens egg...:haha:

lol i have hard that pop and sting before! But a chickens egg?! He he.

:haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha:

Haha catching up on what I've missed!!!!! You ladies crack me up! Love it! xxx

BD and preseed last night. I have 2 apps giving me 2 different fertile weeks! Gonna wear myself out haha. Testing OPK but I think I have several days to wait. Considering tempting but I have a question - if I get up and go straight to the bathroom to temp consistently will that give me a good read or does if it have to be done while still laying in bed?

Cutie it has to be done in bed, before you get up before you talk before you take a sip of water... as soon as you open eyes.... and the same time or as close to same time daily :)

Cutie it has to be done in bed, before you get up before you talk before you take a sip of water... as soon as you open eyes.... and the same time or as close to same time daily :)

Ok! I may give it a whirl next cycle. I'm very intrigued this cycle because I think my O day has been off all this time. I've been thinking it was around cd14 or so but with a 32-33 cycle, it's probably later!

I got this today

https://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii298/Lucy25-07-08/Mobile%20Uploads/image-8.jpg

For the record, I suck at SMEP. Today should be an off day. Not even dark yet and we failed :(

Go button!!!!

Another update: still spotting, felt dreadfully sick up til about an hour ago and still not going to test again yet..
On a better note it's my baby boys 10th birthday today and we are having an amazing family day :) geez time flies and they grow so fast!

How are all you lovely ladies today??

Cutie fertile week there is no chance that I could Not BD because im always so horny lol x

Bushmamma hey so still no sign of AF? when will you test again? Happy Birthday to your mini man :)

I got my crosshairs today on FF they put me at 3dpo.. and I had plenty of BD in around then... :) Oddly enough so far Countdowntopregnany put me at 2dpo lol.

Not sure Soanxious I'm a little worried that I'll test and then AF will come... I was tempted this morning BUT I held out lol.. I want to do it and was thinking that may do it tomorrow morning..... If it is a BFN then I guess AF is just playing games and is on her way... I can't see any other explanation for this spotting other wise. Surely if I am pregnant it will show up with FMU??

Thanks for the wishes to my boy, I am shocked that he is 10!! And then I look at my big boy and he'll be 12 in November! I think whoa I have been a mum for THAT long.... It seems like only yesterday I was laying in hospital with him in my arms :)..
I do love them so so soooo very much, I'm so lucky to have what I do have :). Xo

Does this mean we are officially on countdown to test day for you Soanxious?

Yeah kids grow so fast.. my eldest is 23 and a mum lol.... im a Grandmother eek! young looking one thank goodness as people look at me like im telling porkies when I say I have a granddaughter lol. I was young having her.. 17... Aww I feel for you not knowing what to do with testing :( yes fmu would show up now if you were to test.. at least it will put your mind at rest one way or another..

I have just got to decide when to test... I said after my last chemical I am not testing until AF is due... just hope I can stick to that!!

This is my Delightful Beautiful Granddaughter :) she is 7 months old.

Attachments

• Serenselfie.jpg
    Serenselfie.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member