Getting pregnant through "pull out" method

Blondeone

Reaction score
i was just wondering how many of u have become pregnant through using the pull out method. me and my boyfriend have done this for the past 8 months we know its not safe (we use condoms most the time though) but i havent yet fallen pregnant but this month my period is taking its time to arrive so....

Is this a planned pregnancy? Using the pull out method whilst knowing that it is not effective makes it sound like you are trying for a baby. I'm not condoning or judging, just asking.

i no a friend of mine got pregnant doing this so its best not to do it unless u are fine with getting pregnant

Yeah as above not realiable really..a friend of mine got pregnant using 'the pull out' method after using it only a few times..

My friend and her bf used this method and she now has two kids...

If you are not TTC this method is very very unrelieable i was using this method since i was thirteen silly of me i know but i had used it for three years and not got pregnant so i thought it was safe, then i got pregnant twice in less than 6 months, how wrong was i? i wouldnt suggest this method unless you are not trying to prevent getting pregnant imo.

Yeah not suggested unless you are ready for a baby and to accept the responsibilities, not judging anyone by the way just letting you girlies know that method may seem like it is working but one day it will shock you, and cause extra hurdles, :hugs:

No matter what age when u no there is a risk to using no contraception you are asking for trouble whether u want to get pregnant or not i dont think this is a good thing to do. yeah i have done it and didnt get pregnant but i was so worried after i never did it again.

I think soon as u become sexualy "active" u shud start using the pill cuz lets face it there are times wen everyone doesnt use a condom and its good to be backed up!

Hun, there is a ton of birth control methods out there to use... I recommed you talk to your gyno about it.

It's not very realiable and it's only a matter of time before you 'get carried away' or slip up.

We used the pull out method for quite a few months, also. Luckily, I never got pregnant. But I was put on the pill as soon as I could get my mom to agree. If you're not ready to be pregnant, don't take your chances.

I'm not a teen but that is how I got pregnant. And we only did that maybe 3 or 4 times.

I think soon as u become sexualy "active" u shud start using the pill cuz lets face it there are times wen everyone doesnt use a condom and its good to be backed up!

that retched pill didn't do jack for me!! :dohh: And I took it consistently, it's still a good idea to use condoms EVEN if you're taking the pill, because the pill isn't 100%, also...you never know if that person has any std's, ect. I wasn't using condoms because I knew where my OH had been, and we were only being "intimate" with each other (he was my OH for 3 years).. Also, after time, your body gets accustom and use to the dosage of hormones in a particular Birth Control, so it's a good idea to raise up the amount every few months, but most doctors will do this anyway. :hugs:

that retched pill didn't do jack for me!! :dohh: And I took it consistently, it's still a good idea to use condoms EVEN if you're taking the pill, because the pill isn't 100%, also...you never know if that person has any std's, ect. I wasn't using condoms because I knew where my OH had been, and we were only being "intimate" with each other (he was my OH for 3 years).. Also, after time, your body gets accustom and use to the dosage of hormones in a particular Birth Control, so it's a good idea to raise up the amount every few months, but most doctors will do this anyway. :hugs:

i was implying the pill is 100% effective im not that dim but its better than no protection

i was implying the pill is 100% effective im not that dim but its better than no protection

:saywhat: I wasn't implying that you were dim, simply adding on for the OP sake. Grief. :dohh:

if your 100% sure roughly when you ovulate each month, i dont see why using this method is to bad ( i maybe wrong though)
ive known girls fall pregnant this way, not best method if you dont want a kid!!

to be honest is it really that much of a hassle to use protection? i cant say i was an angel as a teen bt lookin bk, its not hard to be safe? if u r avoiding pregnancy, just b sensible. x x

It is possible to be pregnant. I myself am waiting to test because of this method. Periods late.. Test hun, and I hope you get the result you want

hi all thanks for the replys
no me and my OH arent trying to concieve, i was ment to have a doctors appointment a few weeks ago to go on the pill but when i rang up all the appointments had been taken by emergency and i never got round to ringing back to try another day ive been so busy and forgot!
anyway about an hour ago i went to the toilet and had a spot of blood in my knickers, but that was all i got....im still waiting on my period which should have been due around 3/4 days ago so im wondering if this is implantation bleeding. im not too sure what to think atm i dont want to get paranoid over nothing:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->