Getting pregnant through "pull out" method

Yeah I would do a test because your period may stay away even longer the more you stress x

you can take a test before your period is due, hun :hugs: so since you are already late, you can most definitely test!

hey all just an update ive had no bleeding since that once yesterday evening, no signs of period arriving either so i guess i will be taking a test tommorow. are all tests as good as each other or are some more reliable? i feel like im going to be disapointed if im not pregnant even though i was never TTC in the first place. but then if i am pregnant i have no idea how im going to deal with it :huh:

Just a home test from your local supermarket/pharmacy will do fine hun. You might want to get 2 just to make sure. I hope you get the result you want xxx.

You can very easily get pregnant this way... Let us know how you go.

i took a boots test and a clearblue digi test this morning....both came :bfn:.....but then where the hell is my period :wacko:

we did this for nearly a year and were fine, the first time we didnt though.. i got pregnant,
i know it wasnt very responsable though..

That's how we got pregnant...
I should have taken more responsibility for MY body, but I gave in to what OH wanted and he insisted that he was like...really good at it or some such nonsense...
Um...no.

Pulling out is a prescription for unplanned pregnancy, it may just take a few more tries with some people. But, I do think that pulling out combined with knowing your ovulation schedule and avoiding intercourse for a few days a month is much more effective. When you drink, though, that ovulation schedule goes out the window, and a few weeks later you're in the bathroom with a BFP wondering why you didn't just say "screw him, I'm going on the pill."

But now, we feel very blessed to have created this little life and are readily accepting the new responsibility.

Pulling out was invented by horny guys who knew NOTHING about how reproduction really worked.

An old friend from high school got pregnant from the pull out method, i wouldn't recomend it unless your TTC

You can get PG from the pull out method because there is some sperm in the pre-cum. It just takes one spermy.

i wouldnt be here if pulling out worked lmao

pre-cum is a bugger eh? :) xx

Did you take a test?

yeh it came back :bfn: at first i was really dissapointed even tho we wernt TTC i did start thinking as if i was pregnant. But now im so glad that i got my :bfn: as ive been thinking about it ALOT and ive finally got some sense into me that me having a child at this age would be a big mistake id have to rethink everything and i doubt me and OH would last long with a baby as he can be very immature (despite being 21). so now we are using protection ALWAYS and im going on the pill aswell to be super safe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->