Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Jenny
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: about four months
Reasons for WTT: finishing up school (DH finishing his PhD and me my masters)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: graduate!
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes, I want a girl, but DH wants a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, definitely
Any names you like?
Eowyn Helene for a girl
Alexander Darwin for a boy

First day on here so thought id say heellllloooo properly

Name: Jemma
Relationship status: Married 1 year 3 months

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Hubbie just started a new job so wants to settle in and feel secure in his role
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pass my driving test!! and loose half a stone
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Healthy as we all say but i do love little girlie dresses!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i do want to know but some friends have told me that the only thing that gets them through the birth is the excitment of not knowing.
Any names you like? not thought yet apart from hubbie making ridiculous suggestions! wont post them incase one you actually like that name!

Name; Ro
Age; 39!!!!
Relationship; Married
How long until ttc? Hopefully not too long!!
Reason for wtt? I had a recent miscarriage,and have to wait til my next period to be able to know dates.
Accomplishments; I would like to get a bit more healthy before trying
How many kids would you like? We already have 3 so would like 1 more

When pregnant
Find out the sex? Yes!! I would really like to know but my hubby hates people asking!!(hes no fun) :-(
Find out sex? Definately!! But only if j isnt at he scan!!lol
Names you like? I like lilly for a girl,jack for a boy open to others tho!!:flower:

Name: Peanut

How long until TTC: June/July 2010
Reasons for WTT: Just had number 1 and want a gap for saving money etc. As I was really ill when pregnant I want Byron to be walking well and not need carrying about so much before getting pregnant. I also want Byron to be close to leaving his nappies and pram so we don't need to get new stuff.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save some money, find a new job.
How many children would you like: Currently two but that might change if my pregnancies get easier.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? This time a girl though we'd be happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably finding out this time though we were team yellow last time.
Any names you like? Secret!

Relationship status: common-law

How long until TTC: Hoping 4 months (January)
Reasons for WTT: When OH is ready to try again after having lost our baby angel.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: be able to stop thinking about ttc 24/7, pay off some bills.
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? boy first but either would be ok when it comes down to it.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out the gender
Any names you like? I have a list of about 15 of each from when we got pregnant before that OH has to choose from.

only joined a week ago so here goes. ok now im really worried (netty, gde78, you have nothing to fear i'm truely the eldest....40!!!!!!!)
have been married 16yrs
have NOT got time to wait, but just had 7th miscarriage so want to give cycle time to return!
just want to get pregnant and keep it.
Dont care what sort as long as healthy.
names- hope, for a girl because we never gave up hope. Not sure for a boy ? archie.

Name: Nicky
Relationship status:marrie 3 1/2 years

How long until TTC:not sure...hopefully not more than a year from now
Reasons for WTT:husbands health issues
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:loose some weight, pay off last of our debts
How many children would you like:1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?no
Finding out the gender or team yellow?team yellow
Any names you like?for girls: Aislynne-Rose
Addison Grayce
boys: Noah Robert
Gabriel Lucas

Name: Dee
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: just over two months
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: start regular exercise
How many children would you like:1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Allyssa Meghan not sure about a boy name yet...

Name: Angel
Relationship status: Partnered up :)

How long until TTC: within a year
Reasons for WTT: we thought we were done :) but now we're broody, just sorting things out to prepare for another!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out gender
Any names you like? Isla

Name: Kelly
Relationship status: Engaged. Been with partner for nearly 3 years

How long until TTC: About 7months...after our family holiday
Reasons for WTT: Been TTC for 11months already after 2 shots of the depo injection and it was taking over my life. My fiance booked the holiday to give us something to look forward to so we decided to focus on that and then TTC when we come back and my cycles are more regular
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose 3 stone :D and pass my driving test. Also hoping to get a permanant job instead of being a temp

How many children would you like: 2. Already have one so the next would probably be our last

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love to have a little boy next time
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow this time
Any names you like? Love Kai for a boy and Amelie for a girl

Name: Rachel

How long until TTC: Trying in November 2009
Reasons for WTT: B/C DH isn't ready yet due to 2 losses
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope.
How many children would you like: I always wanted 3-4 now I would settle to have just one.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, not really. Would like a boy to make DH happy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Green team if I can talk DH into waiting. ;)Any names you like? Noah James, Maliki, Nehemiah, there are more but that's a few.

Name: Alyssa

How long until TTC: Feb, Mar of '10
Reasons for WTT: Just getting lifes details in order
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to lose 40lbs so I will have a healthy non problematic pregnancy
How many children would you like: 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Male
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hmm...possibly team yellow!
Any names you like? Jackson, and Zander for a boy, Ever for a girl

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: in a relationship with my boyfriend for 1 year and 7 months

How long until TTC: oh dear i have no idea yet
Reasons for WTT: to be honest im not sure if i want a baby with my current bf...since moving in we've had some issues
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to become better at budgeting and more financially secure
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Im happy with both genders, but man Id really love a little girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? im half and half on this...i kinda want it to be a surprise because that makes it even more exciting but i kinda wanna know the gender too
Any names you like? Anna, Gabrielle, Madeline, Paula, Caroline, Benjamin, Samuel, Joshua, Noah, Jonathan, Spencer,

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Madeleine
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: 2 years roughly
Reasons for WTT: So many!see the new 'nosy thread'
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: move out of london, complete a childcare level 3 course
How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? would LOVE a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out....I don't like the colour yellow :) blue and pink are better
Any names you like? Girls; Allegra, Aqua rose, India rose, Evangeline, Adriana, Luana, Sienna, Ariel
Boys; Castiel, Hayden, Kenzo, Codey, Troy, Aidan

;) just a few

Relationship status: Married for 6 months together for 7 years.

How long until TTC: June 2010
Reasons for WTT: Enjoying being married and not wanting to over shadow little brother's wedding in June 2010.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Clear the credit cards and go on our European Road Trip (but OH has agreed that it would be fine to be TTC whilst on our little tour!)
How many children would you like: Minimum of 2 but maybe 3 (I'm one of 3 and I love it)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Really not that fussed
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out (at least for the first one)
Any names you like? Frederick (Freddie) and Harriet (Hattie)

Name: Lea
Relationship status: Civil partnered

How long until TTC: 1/2 months
Reasons for WTT: Sorting out donor etc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a bit of weight
How many children would you like: Just the two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definitely want to know the gender!!
Any names you like? Na not really..

I didn't see this before! Oops :flower:

Name: Summer-Mia

How long until TTC: 6 months and 3 days
Reasons for WTT: Listed in journo, just getting prepared really!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really, learn to drive and get my bipolar more under control would be good.
How many children would you like: 2 biological, 1 adopted.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hmm, secretly would love a boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!!! Shopping :blush:
Any names you like? Victoria and Scott, but my faves are top secret!!

Name: Carly
Relationship status: In a relationship. 4 Years in November:)

How long until TTC: August 2010
Reasons for WTT: Get some money behind us as we trying to look for work asap. Going abroad July 2010. I will be 20 and he will just have turned 22.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Try and lose abit of my belly fat.
How many children would you like: 2, but if I get pregnant a 3rd time then I would keep it but no more after that

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Already got them. (Boy) Luke Jack Bowles. (Girl) Tayla Summa Bowles

Name: Linzi
Relationship status: In a relationship for 2 1/2 years now.

How long until TTC: Not sure yet :(
Reasons for WTT: I want to finish my degree and get a job. OH is currently living awaaay at the other side of the country due to work so we had to give up our flat and I'm back with my parents. I couldn't move with him because of my degree.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish my degree, get our own place (again), maybe get married.
How many children would you like: Would be happy with 3 or 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Daniel and George for a boy (family names) and Lillia for a girl.

Hi everyone

Newbie here, just signed up

Name: Lisa
Relationship status: Got married in July

How long until TTC: approx 1 year
Reasons for WTT: debts
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: pay off crdit cards & 2 loans
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a little girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!!
Any names you like? Hmm, at the min I like Gabriella & Jessica for a girl and Oliver & Ben for a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->