Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Kay
Relationship status: In a relationship (4 years) with a mortgage lol.

How long until TTC: I dont know :(
Reasons for WTT: OH doesnt want to activly try - he wants it to be a nice suprise!!!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just carry on saving!!
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, although we would both love a boy. But as long as it happens and we have a healthy baby i dont mind.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would want to know.
Any names you like? daniel

Name:Holly
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: 3-4 months
Reasons for WTT: Quiting smoking and getting off the pill
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Definitely quit smoking, correct my not-so-great eating habits and generally preparing my body for pregnancy
How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I guess a little, I want a girl but in the end it doesnt matter
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided
Any names you like? Claire or Ben, though I haven't done a lot of thinking about it yet

Name: Kathryn
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 10 months
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until DD2 is in school and financial commitment
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a little bit of weight and get generally fitter.
How many children would you like: 1 more = 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hoping for a boy this time!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Cant wait to find out
Any names you like? Dexter, Spencer, Rex for boys and Darcey for a girl

Name: Louise
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: November 14th 2009! The magic date!
Reasons for WTT: Want to make sure my course is finished before i give birth.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose as much weight as I can, get into healthier eating habits.
How many children would you like: 1-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No - although the OH wants a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender!
Any names you like? Ava, Kiara, Madison, James.

Name: Ashlee
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: At least January 2012
Reasons for WTT: I'm still in college until 2011 so i would like to wait until i have a job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a job after i finish college and hopefully have my own place
How many children would you like: About four

Do you have a gender preference? Girl, but i wouldn't mind ether way
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, i couldn't wait lol
Any names you like? Scarlett, Harlow, Grace, Ethan

Name: Catherine
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: About Feb 2011... so that currently makes it 18 months!
Reasons for WTT: We'd like Charlotte to be at least 2.5 years old before the next bubs comes along!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yep... loose the baby weight plus some :D
How many children would you like: definitely 2, perhaps more!

Do you have a gender preference? No, we'd be happy with either!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely team yellow. It's a great surprise!
Any names you like? Olivia and Christopher (at the moment)

Name:hayley

Relationship status:engaged

How long until TTC:5 months
Reasons for WTT:want our daughter to be bit older
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:wedding fianaces
How many children would you like:3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?boy but it dosnt matter

Finding out the gender or team yellow?finding out
Any names you like?havnt though that far yet

Name: Lauren Highley
Relationship status: In a relationship but not married

How long until TTC: I want to wait 3 months
Reasons for WTT: I want to make sure my body is in perfect shape for a baby. Also, just had a miscarriage so it gives me time to recover.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Go down a dress size, be able to run for longer without getting out of breath! Haha
How many children would you like: 4 altogether - probably more but that is all my boyfriend will allow!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl, just because it will be easier :D But I want a boy because I don't have a boy yet.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Would probably find out the sex this time, just because it is easier.
Any names you like? Elliot for a boy :) Haven't decided for a girl!

Name: Gwen
Relationship status: Engaged, been together for 10 years

How long until TTC:January 2010
Reasons for WTT: Get some savings together
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: 1 possibly 2, we'll see ...:haha:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would prefer a girl but not entirely bothered
Finding out the gender or team yellow?hmmm yes would like to know
Any names you like? Harris for a boy, Ava or Olivia for a girl

Name Samantha
Relationship status: In a relationship (5 years)

How long until TTC: 4-5 months
Reasons for WTT: OH works away need get some money saved up and OH wanted bit more time - typical man :haha:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save and get health ready 4 pregnancy
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hoping for a girl first but as long as its healthy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely team yellow. It's a great surprise!

Any names you like? Chloe, Isabella, Brooke (girl) Henry, Jack, Elias

Just joined B&B 2day hi every1 :hi:

Name: Kirsty
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 1.5 years
Reasons for WTT: to enjoy some time with our new son
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose the baby weight!!
How many children would you like: as many as we can squeeze into the house!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow- i loved the surprise with DS
Any names you like? not too sure although we did make a list somewhere when pg

Name: Lisa
Relationship status: Living with Partner

How long until TTC: 1 Year 1 Month
Reasons for WTT: To enjoy our 1st son and let him grow a bit more
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get Max walking and maybe potty trained!
How many children would you like: 2 possibly 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl would be the obvious just to have one of each... but as long as its healthy I have no preference at all!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We waited on Max and it was a lovely surprise, I think id be too nosey to wait next time round though!
Any names you like? Toby for a boy and Isabel (Izzy) or Evie for a girl :)

Name: Kay
Relationship status: Living with OH, acting like were married but still awaiting the big proposal so we can have the pagan ceremony i've been dreaming up ^^

How long until TTC: 100 years if my OH has anything to do with it
Reasons for WTT: My OH, finances
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to lose weight and have a secure job that pays off my student related debts
How many children would you like: 4 (For this one I blame one of the most wonderful women to ever exist, my nan! She always said one child gets lonely, two fight, three the middle one gets left and four will be just perfect)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like boys and girls, although i would love my first born to be a boy as we always said we'd name them after one of our great friends.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I just couldn't resist finding out!
Any names you like? Demetri/Demetrius which is the name i have given to my sleeping angel. Boys names; Rory, Jack, and Aaron and as for Girls names; Aurora and Jesse

Name:Naz
Relationship status:Married for over 4 years

How long until TTC:unsure atm, i am very broody but dh isn't.
Reasons for WTT:Already have a 2.5 dd and 10 month dd, and I get hyperemesis during pregnancy (severe sickness).
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: toning up my body, Waiting for girls to get a little less dependent.
How many children would you like:eeerrm, as many as I can have lol.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? would love a boy this time.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?find out.
Any names you like? dunno yet!

Name: Sami
Relationship status: living with wonderful OH

How long until TTC: 5 months tops
Reasons for WTT: waiting to move into our new house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: can't think of anything but babies at the moment!!
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? would love a baby girl first but i'm not really that fussed, as long as they are healthy and happy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? mmhhh love it to be a surprise but don't know if I could wait
Any names you like? Lily, Sonny, Honey

This site is great and so nice to see so many other people in the same situation as me. You all seem lovely ladies :) x

As I've been here over a week I'd thought I'd introduce myself properly!

Name: Anne-Marie
Relationship status: Living together and in possession of a diamond ring but not officially engaged til OH tells his family next week!

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to pay off some debts, and make the most of my maternity leave.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to gain a regular cycle!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, though convinced it'll be a girl first.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Too impatient to wait, my mum doesn't want to know though so that could be a challenge!
Any names you like? We've decided our names but they're a secret. Sorry

Completely hooked on this site and really enjoying reading other people's stories. Thanks all!

Name: Nicola
Relationship status: married and in love!

How long until TTC: Either in March 2010 or once I stop pumping because I haven't had my witch since I was first pregnant and now while pumping...nothing!

Reason for WTC: Pumping and a little scared to try again after having a dramatic birth with Lakai coming 16 weeks early. I am not sure I can handle going through that again, I want to be sure Im ready and my body is too.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just being a great momma to Lakai

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, just the normal stuff healthy! Full term! I use to want only a girl, and now? I really want another boy!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I can't wait for ANYTHING (just like Lakai), so I will find out!
Any names you like? Willow, Kainoa, Winston, Cairo, Makoa and Slaone...all weird I know.

Name: Diane
Relationship status: Married for almost 5 years (October 2nd)

How long until TTC: just shy of 6 months
Reasons for WTT: spacing out the kids (already have 2 toddies 22 months & 3 years)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get fit, eat right, start taking a prenatal again, getting in some good quality time with my two boys in the next 15 months!
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Preferable a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Kylie Marie for a Girl, Ethan Michael for a boy

Name: Jamie
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: I want to now, but more sensibly probably not for at least another 3 years :[
Reasons for WTT: Till I finish my course at uni and can get a house of my own
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish my uni course, be able to support my familly financially, have my own house
How many children would you like: just the one will do for now that is

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? slightly prefer a girl but i dont mind really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender
Any names you like? for a girl: molly, poppy, violet, lilly, heather boys: josh, harry, george, tom, ben, alex

Name: Jo
Relationship status: Have been with OH for almost 6 years since I was 18, lived together for almost 6 years also!
How long until TTC: When I'm 30 or we win the lottery if OH has anything to do with it.... I'm hoping sometime before Christmas 09!
Reasons for WTT: My OH... I'm ready now!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Would love to start saving for a baby fund... Also find out as much as poss about pregnancy etc - I like to be prepared!
How many children would you like: A football team!! No really I would like 4 ideally. OH firmly wants 2 but I think then there is so much chance of them splitting up and never seeing each other and basically being only children :-( Hopefully we can compromise on 3. At least then you can still have a normal car!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a girl... but then again I'd love my girl to have an older bro... Don't mind really as long as it's healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Oh definitely finding out!! Otherwise everything has to be white :shrug:
Any names you like? Unusual ones - Autumn / Saffron for a girl, Riley / Taylor for a boy... I have lots of lists - OH thinks I'm obsessed!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->