Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Belgiansunset
Relationship status: Together 6 yrs but not married

How long until TTC: November 2009
Reasons for WTT: OH not ready!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a bit of weight, finish decorating the house, make the most of being childless (have had a few holidays this year already!)
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hmm, I'm leaning towards a boy but I don't mind really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely want to know, it gives the baby more of a personality
Any names you like? Yes but I'm not telling!

Name: Nilo
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: waiting until after the wedding
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Losing weight
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hoping for a boy first but as long as its healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? want to no
Any names you like?

Name: Rhiana
Relationship status: together 9 years, married almost a year

How long until TTC: TTC in Dec
Reasons for WTT: Saving some money, plus losing weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just getting some money behind us
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Ideally would like one of each so no preference for first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow - or we'd keep it between the 2 of us until the birth.
Any names you like? Nathan and Laura

Name: Bex

How long until TTC: At least two years.
Reasons for WTT: Circumstances and personal feelings.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting married, qualifying as a nurse, getting a job, spending some married life just the two of us, going on nice holidays.
How many children would you like: 2-3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really. We would like one of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? H2b has never wanted to find out and always wanted it to be a surprise and I had wanted to find out but just not tell anyone. Now, I don't mind not knowing until the day. Team white! :p
Any names you like? We have our names sorted! Jessikah Joy, Stephanie Susan, Charlotte Leah. Adam Kevin, Jack Alexander, Harry John. :D

Name: Natalie
Relationship status: Cohabiting (6 years together, 4 living together)

How long until TTC: About 4-5 months
Reasons for WTT: Finishing current pill prescription, tracking cycle for a bit, quitting smoking (YAY!)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Quit smoking, improve diet
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? girl (though of course I'd love a little boy too!)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided as yet, though tempted to find out
Any names you like? Niamh, Amelia, Eva, Ethan

Name: Heather
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: A little more than 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Not yet ready for another, & financial reasons
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay off debt, look into moving into a bigger house and a better location.
How many children would you like: We will finish after #3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a boy just simply for the fact that I have 2 girls and this will be my last and I always wanted atleast one of each. But, I don't think I'll mind having another girl either.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm thinking of having my husband find out the gender and me not knowing, just pick everything gender specific and give all the details to my husband to put the nursery together, and be surprised when I actually give birth.

Any names you like? I really want Brynlee AnnMarie for a girl but hubby isn't going for it. If we have a boy, it'll be Tristan Lee or Tristan James (have yet decided on middle name)

Name: Manda
Relationship status: engaged (finally)

How long until TTC: 9 mos
Reasons for WTT: wedding
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get married.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definitely find out the gender. I wan to be prepared!
Any names you like? Ariella Melanie

Name: Wannabubba#4
Age:36 -eeeek; getting too old for al this waiting around
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: going to start a new job soon, want to get both feet in firmly before saying i'll need mat leave; also DH alternates between def YES and maybe YES sometime, I want him to be as excited as me lolAnything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: .
How many children would you like: 4 (this next one is number 4), or maybe 5when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no, have both genders now and both fabulous although would be nice to even up the females in the houseFinding out the gender or team yellow? Yep, find out this time, never have before but want to buy all team blue or team pink this time
Any names you like? not thought that far yet

Name: Nin
Relationship status: married for 4 yrs

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: have just been made redundant, and under strict orders from GP not to.....
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find a job !!!!
How many children would you like: not fussed I would be happy with just the one

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really as long as its healthy but secretly hope for a girl - there are way too many blokes in our family !!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow all the way
Any names you like?
Grace, Oliver, Jack, Charlie, Jessica, Sophie....the list is endless...

Name: Mary
Relationship status: Married just had our 1 year anniversary

How long until TTC: 2011
Reasons for WTT: We just had a little girl in March
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Start college to become an RN, become a little more financially stable
How many children would you like: 3 already have one so 2 more
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We'd like a boy but we'll be thrilled with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Shawn Anthony and George something or something George

Name: Emily

How long until TTC: 1 1/2 years, maybe 2?
Reasons for WTT: Have a 5 month old :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Make more money :rofl:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We were team yellow during my pregnancy-and I loved not knowing-but didn't like how I had to find out-waking up from an emergency Csection (was put under) and having some bitchy nurse walking by saying 'you had a girl!' so I think next time we might find out!
Any names you like? Liam for a boy, Hayley for a girl

Name:Amy
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:18 months - 2 years
Reasons for WTT:I am still young (OH is 29). We are saving a bit of money and getting our house up together first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Finish all our home improvements, save some money, have a nice holiday together
How many children would you like:Umm, eventually 2 i would say but not too close together

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I couldn't wait! I would have to find out
Any names you like? Haven't thought about it too much but Freddie for a boy or also like Ella, Erin and Isabelle for a girl

Name: Danielle
Relationship status: In a relationship & Love it <3

How long until TTC: Probably after im finished with college..
Reasons for WTT: Education & housing
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just to finish college and finally get a flat with my boyfriend.
How many children would you like: Well we're both settled on 3, but if another happens, we'll be happy lol :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a boy first but he wants a girl first lol..Either way we're happy as long as the babies okay =]
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender so we can plan ahead lol
Any names you like? I quite like the name Daisy/Skye for a girl. not sure for the boy yet hehe, plenty of time to think hehe :D

Name: Brittany
Relationship status: Dating long distance for one year and two months.

How long until TTC: We're not sure, it would be ideal to wait until after we're married but since that doesn't always happen we would like to at least be living together before we TTC.
Reasons for WTT: Right now we're dating long distance and the distance would be hard if I was pregnant. Financially we're not ready.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: First and for most we want to get a place to live together. No more long distance!! We've been looking and already started buying our furniture. And ideally we'd like to get engaged and married before.
How many children would you like: Three, no more then five. We want a big family.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want one boy, two girls. He either wants all boys or two boys, one girl. The idea of his daughter dating is not one he likes. lol!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender, there is no way either of us would be patient enough for team yellow.
Any names you like? Emily Michelle for a girl is a definite. We've tossed around the ideas of Seth Michael, Seth Andrew, and Andrew Michael for a boy.

Name: Laura
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: 4months!
Reasons for WTT: My partner & I will be moving house soon, and want to be settled in first!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: 3 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, Not really. Although my OH would like a boy first!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!!
Any names you like? Levi for a boy.... Lexi for a girl

Name: Emma
Relationship status: In a relationship, Engaged

How long until TTC: 5 months!
Reasons for WTT: To continue to save and to make sure we're happy we have enough to fall back on in worst case scenarios.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save, get on more with my Open Uni degree, to sort home out!
How many children would you like: 3 or 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like at least one of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow - I THINK?
Any names you like? Charlie and Shaun for a boy, and Erin for a girl.

Name: Cara
Relationship status: In a relationship for 3 years now, hopefully engagement soon!

How long until TTC: Ideally, 2-3 years
Reasons for WTT: We're both currently at University, so we need more money and a stable housing situation before we can bring a child into our relationship.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Ideally be married, have a house suitable for raising a family. We've been looking at renting because saving for a mortgage would take so long, and we'll have around £20k of student loan to pay off between us. Graduation from university would be preferred but my studying has enough flexibility to have a child in 4th year (I think).
How many children would you like: Any amount up to 4, we both come from reasonably sized families.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want one girl and one boy if more than one, but I'd love to have a girl for my firstborn.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender. Team yellow is a nice idea, but I'd want to know as soon as!
Any names you like? Lily for a girl, Daniel for a boy.

Hi! I'm new to the forum so this seemed a sensible place to start!

Name: Vicky
Relationship status: Common Law

How long until TTC: 6 Months
Reasons for WTT: Becuase I need to be made permenant in my job and to save and clear debts

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I don't know.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!
Any names you like? Ava Mae (girl) Tristan Michael (boy)

Name: Kacie
Relationship status: Engaged, been together for 6 years, getting married in 14 months

How long until TTC: uncertain
Reasons for WTT: Hubby not sure.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would put TTC over and above each of these but as I am WTT I shall put.. Get married, clear debts and do up garden and house.
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I think I'd like a girl first but would love to give hubby a son.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow.
Any names you like? Brooke, Savannah, Riley

Name: Jacki
Relationship status: not engaged YET! (lol been together for 4 years)

How long until TTC: Hopefully soon!
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for the evil Depo shot to wear off
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Clear up some debts
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Doesnt matter as long as its healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i am def. going to find out the gender, i'm REALLY bad with suprises
Any names you like? Lillianna and Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"