Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Living with OH
How long until TTC: Summer 2010 I hope :)
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for OH to be more ready lol!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose weight
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl first, boy next.
Finding out gender or team yellow? I couldn't not know - far too curious lol
Any names you like? Ellie (Eleanor), Ebony, Jack, Ethan, Seth.

Name: Kerri

Relationship status: Married

Children:
Poppy 3 months

How long until TTC: October 2010

Reasons for WTT: Had a bad birth experience with Poppy and want to sort finances first, if money was no object i'd be trying already!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finishing my qualifications
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definately finding out!
Any names you like? Evelyn for a girl, Leo for a boy

Name:Jenny
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:1 month
Reasons for WTT:moving abroad in July and need to be able to fly transatlantic
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: reduce the chances of hyperemesis. I was 22 weeks hooked up to drips and TPN and drugs on my first, not so bad the second time thankfully!
How many children would you like: 3. 2 down 1 to go :thumbup:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Kind of, I would prefer a girl as my MIL is pressuring us for a boy so it can be named her family name which is never going to happen, a girl would just make life easier for me. Other than that which isn't really a reason I just want to hold a healthy baby in my arms.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Finding out gender, We love giving our baby a name before he/she is born
Any names you like? We like Arabic names for number 3 if it's a girl, the jury is out on a boy's name. One of our children as a irish name, one has a biblical name.

Name: Sharon but prefer to be called Shazza

How long until TTC: Probably late Jan / early Feb 2010
Reasons for WTT: Just had an MMC and have to wait for recovery and one AF before we can try again
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Try and lose a bit of weight, massive clear up and decoration of house, start saving extra money each month

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would like one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Go team yellow
Any names you like? Already have names but we are keeping them to ourselves until the time comes :)

Name: Charlie

How long until TTC: Jan/early Feb 2010
Reasons for WTT: Just had an MMC so need to wait for first cycle/af before we can try again
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: want to feel both emotionally and physically ready

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We have a girl already and don't have a preference for baby no.2, just healthy I guess!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Still undecided, had a surprise 1st time around and quite keen to find out this time to compare the 'knowing' and 'not knowing'!
Any names you like? Loads of boys names but v. short on girls names

Name: Carla
Relationship status: Married (Got married this summer, we've been together almost 8 years)

How long until TTC: Spring 2010
Reasons for WTT: My career (just graduated college in April) and we are only renting now, we want to be in a house first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get full-time status at work, and get in a home.
How many children would you like: two or three

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, but I would enjoy a boy first.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We would want to know.
Any names you like? We have been looking back through our family trees and have seen a couple we like!

Name: Jenna
Relationship status:in a relationship

How long until TTC: undecided. probably 2 more years. after we get married.
Reasons for WTT: we want to be married and in a good financial situation.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get engaged and get married!
How many children would you like: ideally 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? just a healthy baby :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? probably find out.
Any names you like? (boy-Samuel Joel) (girl- Mackenzie, Avery, or Alexis Faith)

Name: Lindsey
Relationship status: Married (common-law)

How long until TTC: 3 months ish
Reasons for WTT: Hoping to time pregnancy between military training
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to make my body as healthy as possible for my future baby
How many children would you like: I would like as many as my husband would let mw have :) but I'd be ecstatic with a set of twins

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm still not sure. The surprise would be fun, but decorating everything in green and yellow is soooo boring
Any names you like? I don't wanna jinx it

Name: Anie (short for Angharad) like Annie, but lazy with one 'n'
Relationship status: Long-term relationship & Living with OH

How long until TTC: Not sure, after I've started to heal, we're going to review...
Reasons for WTT: MMC on 21st Nov
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just to carry on being happy with OH
How many children would you like: 2/4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want both..
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender!
Any names you like? Morgan, Lily, Noah, Joseph

Name: Essie
Relationship status: married
How long until TTC: hopefully before the end of 2010
Reasons for WTT: finish uni, get settled in a job, sort our lives out a bit
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:lose some weight, get some savings
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Nope, DH would like a boy first but i don't mind
Finding out gender or team yellow? ooh, I say I'd like to wait but curiosity may well get the better of me
Any names you like? Isabelle, Grace, James, David, Eliza, Poppy. More ideas for girls than boys.

Name: Vicki
Relationship status: Living with OH
How long until TTC: Summer 2010
Reasons for WTT: Had my last baby by c-section in Sept this year so need to wait till hes 9 months old before ttc again.
How many children would you like: 4 - sadly my first little girl was stillborn, have gone on to have 2 boys and would like 1 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, but would be easier to have another boy what with all the boys stuff I already have!
Finding out gender or team yellow? Find out, definatly!
Any names you like? Matthias or Cameron for a boy, Imogen or Evangeline for a girl

Name: Yana

How long until TTC: 1 year :0(
Reasons for WTT: The man says no, silly man! He wants to wait until we have been married a little longer, but we already have two boys!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Cake Decorating

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl would be nice, but I'm kinda used to boys now!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow
Any names you like? Benjamin Aaron and Elizabeth Anna

Name: Rae
Relationship status: Married for 1 year

How long until TTC: Perhaps one more year, shorter if I can help it
Reasons for WTT: Husband want's to wait
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just to get our house in order

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't have a preference although my husband would like a girl first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like it to be a surprise but my husband would like to know
Any names you like? I love Ada and Ismay (family names) for girls and I like Joseph and Joshua for boys

Name: Lauren
Relationship status: Married for 2 years

How long until TTC: June 2010
Reasons for WTT: Would like at least 2 years between my babies.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save some money

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
I'd love a girl as i already have a son and my husband has said no more than 2!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm thinking team yellow as i found out with my son and would like to try both ways.
Any names you like? Amelia-Grace and Joseph Michael

Name:Lisa
Relationship status:married for 3 1/2 yrs

How long until TTC: between feb and june of 2010.
Reasons for WTT: nervous about raising 3 kiddos
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: positive support and assure that 3 is not so bad! lol
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? a girl! a house full of boys are diving me crazy!!:wacko:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? got to know to be prepared
Any names you like? justin desean for a boy or jasmine elise for a girl

Name:ein
Relationship status:in a relationship

How long until TTC: Not to sure at least
Reasons for WTT: Just not at a place right now where I can provide a good life for my little ones.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:get a job, and maybe visit Greece. But most definitely the job thing.
How many children would you like: 6

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl for my first one, but I don't really care one way or another.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?I'm not good at surprises so definitely going to find out the gender !
Any names you like? Margaurete Jean for a girl, Marshal Benjamin for a boy, I have others but I won't bore you with them. :blush:

Name: a_c
Relationship status: married 3 years

How long until TTC: March 2010
Reasons for WTT: Long haul holiday in March 2010
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really, perhaps trying to cope/manage my stressful job better
How many children would you like: 1 healthy child would be just wonderful any more is just the cherry on top

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? OH and I have a desire for a boy - no reasons why though!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Think I'd probably find out!
Any names you like? Jake, Harrison, Joshua, Joseph, Evie, Isabel, Poppy, Madison

Name: Kristina
Relationship status: Married for 4.5 years :wedding:

How long until TTC: about 6 months... we are going to start trying on our 5th ann
Reasons for WTT: I really need to lose some weight first. I had a friend have serious complications from her weight and I am so scared for that to be me..
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight and get another year of grad school out of the way.
How many children would you like: As many has hubby will let me have... I am leaning towards four right now... :haha:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want at least one boy and one girl...
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Oh I am so finding out!
Any names you like? Christian James, Jenessa Lynne, Bradley Merritt and Isabelle Jean.

Name: Cathy

How long until TTC: 1 month
Reasons for WTT: Hubby wants to sort a few things out first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose some weight
How many children would you like: I already have 3 so just 1 more!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? we want to find out the gender
Any names you like? yep - Daisy Ayla for a girl and Quinn for a boy but that keeps changing!

Name: Kym
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Not sure. Hopefully 2011.
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until we are more financially stable and for Jason to not need his pushchair (I am not keen on doubles).
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to lose some weight and get married.
How many children would you like: I already have 2 so 1 more would be nice.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out XD
Any names you like? If a girl we will name her Brody Shirley Elizabeth which is after OH mum who passed away 2007. We haven't really talked about other boys names. I kinda like Phoenix though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->