Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Hello :wave:

Name: Becca
Relationship status: Living together

How long until TTC: Until I can secure some type of maternity pay
Reasons for WTT: Not had much luck on the job front recently and was made redundant after 2 months. Working temp at min and have been for about 2 months but job could be going perm soon. Need to work for at least 22 weeks to secure maternity allowance.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Could do with losing a bit of weight!
How many children would you like: 2 - 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Matthew for boy Isobel or Sophie for girl.

Name: Rona
Relationship status: With my boyfriend over 2 years

How long until TTC: Until we're financially ready
Reasons for WTT: Want to live my own life first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finishing medical school!
How many children would you like: 3 + , but that may change after first :rofl:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? So many, addison for a girl, Amory for a boy

Name: BrunetteBimbo - My real name is too different! :lol:
Relationship status: Engaged to be married 21st August 2010

How long until TTC: Hopefully not too long after our wedding!
Reasons for WTT: We want to do things "properly", H2B already has two kids to a woman he had only known 3 weeks when she first got pregnant and they have her surname. We want to both be ready for our first baby together and not rush things even though we are both broody! We want to be Mr and Mrs P before we have Baby P! :lol:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To pass my Dental Nurse Course and get on the register. To have a wonderful wedding day marrying the love of my life and not to lose my head, being broody is ruling my life!
How many children would you like: Not sure, I think it is a case of waiting to see how we both feel once we have had one. I think I either want 2 or 3. H2B would be happy with 2 though I think.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a girl just because I have always been a girly girl! I think H2B would secretly like a girl too because he already has two boys. I always joke about sending the baby back if I have a boy but I think that once I am actually pregnant I won't care what we have as long as the baby is healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We would find out. H2B would be happy not too but he has given in as this will be my first baby and I have always wanted to know plus if it's a boy I will have plenty of time to come round to the idea! :lol:
Any names you like? Strangely even thought I want a girl I can not think of any names I like! I don't want a "normal" name but I also don't want a stupid name like Apple or Pear :lol: We have a boys name we both like - Tyler.

Name:Amber
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: one month

Reasons for WTT: DH is in the Army and won't be home til Dec 19th

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
Just make sure we have talked everything out. but other than that nope we're ready!

How many children would you like:
one or two. depending. he wants two i want one for sure, open to the possibility of two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
finding out gender
Any names you like?
yeah Anne for a girl, don't know a middle name yet, and my husbands name for a boy lol

Relationship status: Married (2 years on Tuesday!)

How long until TTC: about 12-18 months
Reasons for WTT: I'm finishing my PhD and we're also immigrating to Canada when I'm finished so want to qualify for mat leave there after we've moved (I'm Canadian/British, hubby is British so doing his paperwork)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish PhD, move to Canada, get job!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow as long as there was only one jellybean. Twins or more and I think we'd find out.
Any names you like? Yup, boys we really like Dylan and Dermot. Girls we really like Kaitlyn, Isobel and Alexis.

Nice to meet everyone - I'm new here so sorry if I get anything wrong right now!! :thumbup:
xx

Name:Tracey
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC: Hopefully summer 2010
Reasons for WTT: My hubby isn't convinced yet and I want my LO to be a bit older.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: No
How many children would you like: 2 total so another 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, any child is a gift
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would love to say team yellow but I'm just too nosey!
Any names you like? No, my hubby chose the last one!

Relationship status: single

How long until TTC: at least a year or two
Reasons for WTT: Single and jobless at the moment
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a job, go to college and get into my own house
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I sorta want a boy since i have my daughter but if it was another girl i wouldn't mind =P
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I love finding out he gender so I can buy cute little clothes =)
Any names you like? Yes if I have a little boy I want to name him Jayden Nicholas if it's a little girl I want to name her Melody lynn. It goes along with my little girls' name Harmony rose. =)

Hi, perfect for a newbie like me :)

Name: Minnie
Relationship status: In relationship...

How long until TTC: 2 years or so
Reasons for WTT: I want to finish my degree, OH and I want to buy a house and have some 'us' time
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish my degree, buy a house...
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a little girl. I wouldn't be disappointed with a boy, but if i'm honest i'd prefer a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I really don't know!! The suspense would kill me but it'd be such a lovely surprise
Any names you like? Not yet

Name: Cassondra
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: we are ready. we want to give our son a sibling. we want to grow our family
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope.
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: find out
Any names you like?: too many to list.

Name: Stacey
Relationship status: Been with my OH for just over a year and saving to get engaged :D

How long until TTC: 6 months, 3 weeks and a day
Reasons for WTT: We want a holiday first and will be moving house next year and are trying to save as much as possible
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save as much as we can and OH to find a better paid job
How many children would you like: Will have to see how I get on with first one but if I had it my way probably 5 or 6, OH wants 2 lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really as I want one of each eventually but a boy first would be nice
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to be team yellow but would be too excited to decorate the nursery and have everything ready
Any names you like? Cole for a boy and Sofia for a girl

Name:Kim
Relationship status: In a relationship with an amazing person

How long until TTC: not sure yet few years
Reasons for WTT: two miscarriages and we're both at uni
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate from uni and get a stable job and house...maybe marriage but not really bothered
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? probably find out...lol though yellow would be good
Any names you like? Wev agreed on Leanne or Nathan or Zarariah (meant to be Zack..i can't spell it)

Name: Melissa
Relationship status: In a relationship with an amazing guy for a little over 2 years now.

How long until TTC:
Summer of 2012 after I graduate college
Reasons for WTT: Both of us want a stable job, house, and money
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate college and get married
How many children would you like: I want 4, but OH doesn't agree

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, I want 2 of each!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out gender, so we can have clothes and nursery all ready
Any names you like? Not really, haven't thought about it too much

Name: Mandy
Relationship status: Engaged (getting married 13th Feb 2010)

How long until TTC: just under 3 months
Reasons for WTT: To give our daughter Layla a little brother or sister. Plus i would love to have my children close in age so that they can be close and grow up together :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe loose a little weight and of course get married.
How many children would you like: 3 in total :) i think 3 is a good age :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a boy.. But honestly dont mine.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Sure are going to find out.. i could not not find out!!!
Any names you like? Khloe Jay for a girl and Brody Rae for a boy :)

I'm new to this site and thought this might be a fun way to get out there!! =)
Name: Dannelle
Relationship status: Engaged (Wedding in September):happydance:

How long until TTC: About a year, maybe a little before
Reasons for WTT: Want to get married
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get healthier
How many children would you like: 2 tops

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope just a happy healthy baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I SOOOO can't wait that long. I'm impatient.
Any names you like? Aleatha, it's his mom's name and I love it. No boys names yet.

Name:Kim
Relationship status:Engaged getting married 9th July :happydance:

How long until TTC: beginning of 2010
Reasons for WTT: We want to move but it all depends on thr house prices blah blah blah LOL
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose a bit of weight and get a new job
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope just be happy to have a bubba
Finding out the gender or team yellow? id rather wait
Any names you like? keep changing my mind i really like Miley for a girl but every girl will be named that after Miley Cyrus (hannah montana):hugs:

Name: Sheri
Relationship status: Happily Married<3

How long until TTC: I'm thinking Spring
Reasons for WTT: Just want to get my body ready but I'm super excited.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to lose about 15lbs and get my DH and me on good exercise regimen and healthy eating =)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl we already have 2 boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out I'm way to impatient to wait ha
Any names you like? well I love love Olivia but my husband wants us to name a baby girl after him. His name is Brennon and my middle name is Lynn so we were thinking Brenlyn but call her Bree not sure.

Name: Natalie
Relationship status: Married
How long until TTC: Dec 09
Reasons for WTT: Waiting till Both in stable Jobs
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save money!!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy first.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow - Nice Surprise after hours of labour!!
Any names you like? Sebastian & Isaac, Scarlett & Florence

Name: Ava
Relationship status: Living with love of my life for a year (together for 2)

How long until TTC: Hopefully 6 months depending on how things go
Reasons for WTT: Money! :growlmad: We currently have lodgers in all the spare rooms in our house and are saving up.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe if I thought of something it would stop me from going mad!
How many children would you like: OH wants 2, I'd love to have 4 but might have left it a bit late for that! I'd be happy with 2 :)

when pg... never been pg before

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love one of each, don't mind the order
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!!! Definitely
Any names you like? I love flower/nature names (like Willow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->