Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: purple_turtle
Relationship status: Married to Mr Turtle for six months, together over 8 years

How long until TTC: 2 - 4 years, probably
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for DH to decide he's ready, and also need to move in to a bigger home closer to our families.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just enjoying my hobbies (photography, painting & sewing) and married life as much as poss really

How many children would you like: 2, ideally

When PG...
Do you have a gender preference? I think DH and I would suit girls more, but I don't mind either way
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!
Any names you like? A couple, mainly names of grandparents as middle names. Ava or Grace as first names for girls, or Conor for a boy, too.

Name: Gail
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: Between 3 months and a year.
Reasons for WTT: OH finishing Uni and moving to a bigger house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save some money and maybe lose a few extra pounds
How many children would you like: 3 or maybe 4!!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? OH wants a pink, DD wants a blue!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We want a suprise!!
Any names you like? Evie for a girl and Max for a boy.

Name Kate

Age ( oooo do i really want to say...lol) 32
Relationship Status married for 11 years

How long until TTC sometime between May and June
Reason for WTT I had a MMC on Feb 15th and giving my body a chance to heal
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC maybe some weight loss
How many children would you like to have...i have 2 boys now and we want one more

Do you have a gender preference? not really any gender is fine but a girl would be great
Finding out the gender or team yellow? we want to know!
any names you like? Annabella Faith or Abigail Grace for a girl, we have not talked about boy names yet

Name: Anja
Relationship status: married 4.5 years (together 8.5 years)

How long until TTC: September 2010
Reasons for WTT: I would start right away, but my hubby is the financial guy and he sais we have to wait... :wacko: we just bought a house 1 year ago, so I guess he's right. :winkwink:
How many children would you like: 2 a boy and a gril :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a boy as #1
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hubby wants to know it, I don't... let's see who wins :)
Any names you like? Names... that'll be a hard one... :wacko: Hubby doesn't like what I like and the other way around... :)

Name: Amanda
Relationship status: Engaged, been with OH for 3 & half years

How long until TTC: Well I'd like ASAP but think its more gonna be late 2010
Reasons for WTT: We live in a one bedroom house with a 2 year old, gotta wait for our new house which will be built bu Xmas 2010
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Potty traning my little 'un
How many children would you like: I would like 3 but think we are going to have 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like a boy next time but as long as its healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Ohh gotta know, cant wait
Any names you like? I like Brendan, Dylan and Tyler for boys and Brynley for a girl at the mo

Name: Erica*
Relationship status: in a relationship (4 years)*

How long until TTC: Nov 2010
Reasons for WTT: we want to get married first. Plus OH might be deployed to GA in 2011 and doesn't want to miss too much of the baby's first year.*
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save, save, save!
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy first but were not picky!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?we want to know

Name: Lauren
Relatiship status: In a relationship (2.5yrs) Living together

How long until TTC: Unknown....earliest will probably be when I am 26 ideally
Reasons for WTT: Need to have proper savings, have graduated from uni (next year) be married (to my current man!), secure, and have enjoyed life without children first,
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Same as above really....

How many children would you like: 3 I think...

Do you have a gender preference? 2 Girls and one boy, boy the eldest preferably, but If i had two boys I might have to have more than 3 eeeek!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? YELLOW
Any names you like? Haven't thought about it

I sound like I am in no hurry but I cannot waittt til the time comes and I am ready :D

Name: Dee
Relatiship status: Married for almost 3 years.

How long until TTC: September 2010
Reasons for WTT: Just had my baby in March 2009...we want to wait until Rian is 1 1/2 years before we start TTC again.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We are building a new house in the Spring.

How many children would you like: 3 or 4

Do you have a gender preference? It would be nice to have a boy...where we already have a girl. But it doesn't matter..as long as the baby is healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure
Any names you like? Nathaniel for a boy...stuck on a girl's name.

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Married just under two years

How long until TTC: Nov 2010
Reasons for WTT: Hubby finishing school, travel, need savings and better health insurance
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: all the above, plus getting a driver's license
How many children would you like: as many as we can afford, prob 4 and adopting if we can

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy might be fun to have first so my girls can have older brother. But having girl first also could be fun
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def find out! I can't wait to buy cute clothes, and if its a girls can't wait to buy tons of pink!
Any names you like? I really like Amara Grace, but DH not so much. We have some boys name we both like mostly Bible names of obscure old testament prophets lol

Name:Daria (not my real name.Not using my real name for privacy reasons)
Relationship status:Engaged

How long until TTC:A year or less
Reasons for WTT:Financial issues
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: HOPEFULLY get a job.Right now,I'm collecting unemployment but my fiance is still working
How many children would you like:2,a boy and a girl but if I get two boys or two girls,then I want to try one more time :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No,as long as the baby is healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely going to find out the gender
Any names you like? I like the name Ben for a boy and not quite sure what names for a girl.Although,I do like Madison.

Name: Fiona
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 2 Months
Reasons for WTT: I've got a holiday booked in November, and I don't want to be too pregnant to fly!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a little weight
How many children would you like: I'm going to see how we get on with one, but ideally 2 or 3 (twins would be great!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? Changes daily - I like Hester, Isabella, Matilda, Nell for girls, Mathias or Nathaniel for a boy.

Name: Celine
Relationship status: Married :)

How long until TTC: No idea, at least 6 months but not sure at all if im ready to cope with it just yet
Reasons for WTT: Not sure if I could cope being pregnant and looking after my son and feel my relationship with my dh needs to get better first
nything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a little weight
How many children would you like: I would like 3 but financially and mentally says 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Well seeing as I have a boy Id love a girl but obviously either is fine
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out!
Any names you like? I like Sabrina for a girl and Tristan for a boy but it's niethe rhere nor there and I will think more about it when the time comes

Name: erica

How long until TTC: About half trying now, but have a dr. appnt at end of month, so guess Im waiting for that!
Reasons for WTT: jUST WAITING ON DR. TO GIVE GO AHEAD, BUT KNOW SHE WILL SAY LOOSE WEIGHT FIRST.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight
How many children would you like: 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? NOPE, JUST HEALTHY
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out!
Any names you like? LOTS, LOL!

Hi everyone :)

Name: Janice

How long until TTC: 2 Months
Reasons for WTT: We've been through 2 x ICSI last year (BFN) and decided to take some time off to rediscover our marriage. Now, we're ready to try for the 3rd time with a new doctor.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Eat and live healthy.
How many children would you like: We'd love to have two :)
Do you have a gender preference? A boy and a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Doesn't really matter as long as it's healthy.
Any names you like? We've decided not to think about names just yet until we are confirmed pregnant.

Name: Jodi
Relationship status: Common Law

How long until TTC: 7 months
Reasons for WTT: Have a 6 month old daughter and want her to be a little older. I also want to get back to work for a year before taking maternity leave again!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay down some debt

How many children would you like: At least 3, have to have c-sections so only 3 is recommended. Would love to have 4, maybe even 5!!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I already have a girlie so my OH would love a boy! I'd kind of like to have another girl because they will be so close in age

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We found out last time because I wanted to, next time it's up to OH!

Any names you like? Dominic, Lenny and Max for a boy...Leah, Quinn and Alexis for a girl.

Name: Jody
Relationship status: Been with OH for over 2 years now

How long until TTC: Don't know yet! But at least a year.
Reasons for WTT: Want to get a full time stable job that I enjoy.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get out of my overdraft.
How many children would you like: 4 would be good:)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Ideally first to be a girl and then a boy and don't know about the last 2!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? Girl: Mei-Rose, April, Isabelle. Boy: Alfie, Kai, Jason.

Name: Victoria
Relationship status: Newlywed - married for 8 months!

How long until TTC: Don't know yet either! But we're house-hunting, so perhaps after that...potentially September?
Reasons for WTT: Want to get a full time stable job that will give me some maternity pay :-(.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my book published
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Ideally first a girl and then a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Girl: Eri or Emi. Boy: Ren (Japanese names)

Name: Destiny
Relationship status: In a relationship :D

How long until TTC: Not too sure
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for my OH really... he is meant to be getting a better job really soon
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Learn to drive
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'll probably find out, I did with Ryan.
Any names you like? For a boy Dylan James, for a girl Olivia May or Olivia Rose, or Sophie May.

Name: Emma
Relationship status: Married (3 years)

How long until TTC: 6 months (September)
Reasons for WTT: Work (me & my hubby) plus other plans mean September is the earliest we would want to start
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lots of little things are planned, holidays, family occasions, a few work things
How many children would you like: more than 1 but not sure

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow definitely, if I'm going through pregnancy and labour I want a surprise at the end of it!
Any names you like? not thought about it yet

Name: Sarah (Im a newbie!)
Relationship status: Very happily Married

How long until TTC: Oct 2010

Reasons for WTT: Hubby not ready yet :(

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: No, tho Id be happy to fall asleep and wake up in October!

How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a girl but would be happy with either

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender :)

Any names you like? Noah, Eva

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->