Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name:Crystal
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: September/October 2010
Reasons for WTT: Prefer to wait until we get moved :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a little healthier (work out more than twice a week-lol)
How many children would you like: 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope-just healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!

Name: Lanyloo
Relationship status: Married 3 years, together 9 years

How long until TTC: Sep/Oct/Nov 10
Reasons for WTT: Reasonable gap between 1st & 2nd
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight, pay last of debts off
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, already have a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way!
Any names you like? Girl: Isabella Rose, Oliver, Benjamin, Evie and lots more!

Name: Jill
Relationship status: in a relationship for 2 years

How long until TTC: after we're married
Reasons for WTT: not financially stable, want to be married first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get engaged, then married! buy a house with my bf
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? would like to have a boy first, but as long it's healthy, i'm happy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? with my first pregnancy, I want to know. After that, I think I'll wait on finding out!
Any names you like? My bf and I both like Madison for a girl. I like Ryan for a boy. Haven't thought much about it yet though!

Name: Kirsty
Relationship status: Married (3 years 7 months)

How long until TTC: Nov/Dec (feels like forever)
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to finish pill In july and then get out of my system, also want to loose waiting before TTC so there is no risks. Plus as i'm a teacher I want the baby to come after the summer holidays.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Clear some of our debts, get a bigger car.
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy but happy either way
Finding out the gender or team yellow? OH wants to know but i'm starting to consider not finding out, especially after watching one born every minute and seeing how special it is finding out at the time.
Any names you like? Ethan or Jacob for a boy and Kacey or Abbi for a girl

Name:Andrea
Relationship status:bf&gf ( moveing intogether when he gets out the army)

How long until TTC: untill he is ready
Reasons for WTT:really broody and so ready to strat the journey to being a mum and defo with the right man so even more wanting to be a mum now.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:erm not sure shall think of that
How many children would you like:2 but my man wants 3 me thinks

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i would love a little girl to start with but iam not fussed either way as i do want a boy aswell
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i dont want to know the gender of my first i want to find out when i have them
Any names you like? seren, aeifo(think thats how u spell it its irsh), Thomas, james there all the ones i like at the min i do like the first name ryan but cant have that as my mans last name and hopefulyl one day my last name is ryan

Name: Emz
Relationship status: In r/ship with my pretty boiiiii <3 :)

How long until TTC: Hopefully June/September 2010... I'm broody now ha.
Reasons for WTT: Recovering from mmc... And waiting till we've moved out together now.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move out with the boy, pay off some debt, finish 1st year of uni and find a job.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hope to be rocking team blue again.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out gender.
Any names you like? LOADS. But not for sharing yet ;)

Name:Laura
Relationship status:Engaged

How long until TTC:within a year hopefully
Reasons for WTT:I dont want to be a pregnant bridesmaid
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:lose weight
How many children would you like:4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No although from my experience boys are much easier lol
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like?Oliver (olly)

Name:Wendy
Relationship status: Married six months (together 12 years)

How long until TTC: within a month
Reasons for WTT: Finished my last pack of birth control pills
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get healthier
How many children would you like: 1 (maybe 2, depending on how first one goes)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a girl, DH wants a boy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Defintely want to know the gender!
Any names you like? Girls: Olivia or Isabella. I have really thought about boys names ;)

Name: Catlin

How long until TTC: 15 months
Reasons for WTT: Moving, loans to pay off
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Build a nice savings account, get super healthy.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow
Any names you like? Glenn for a boy, Aurora/Rory for a girl

Name: Charlotte
Relationship status: in a relationship 3 1/2 years

How long until TTC: June 2010
Reasons for WTT: want to wait till my son is at least walking before we try for another!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get a bit more fit!, pay off credit card, finish my distance learning course
How many children would you like: 4 or 5! 1 down a couple to go :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? wouldn't mind another boy :)... then a girlie
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i don't know. i'm leaning towards a surprise this time :)
Any names you like? for a girl i like eloise for a boy i like joshua but it doesn't go with the surname :( lol

Name: Holly

How long until TTC: April 2011
Reasons for WTT: I am waiting until I finish my degree before starting to try
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: My degree and also perhaps learning how to be patient :laugh2:
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not for the first, but I would love a little girl somewhere along the line
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I really want to say team yellow but I don't know if I will have grown enough patience or not...
Any names you like? We have a massive list. Too many to write down!

Name:
Relationship status: living with bf

How long until TTC: about 4 months
Reasons for WTT: just decided middle of 2010
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: hopefully do my level 3 but its a lot of money

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? wud like a boy first but not bothered
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out gender
Any names you like? megan for a girl - cant decided on boys names

Hi all, am new here, was recommended to site by a friend and it looks great. I thought best to start in WTT, although not using any contraception so I could be in TTC but hubby now away til July...confused lols

Name: Sophie
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: July 2010
Reasons for WTT: Husband in Australia for 4 months, can't sell house for bigger one til Aug 11 and no room for baby (unless 17 year old leaves home lol), in middle of a degree, started new job in November - figured would be rude to get pregnant too soon!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose some weight, get as healthy as poss as I am a bit older...
How many children would you like: have a 17 year old boy and a girl who is nearly 15 already so just one more will be fine

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boys seem a bit easier but girls are better company as they are older...not sure really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yellow all the way
Any names you like? Elodi for a girl (no chance says hubby) not sure about a boy...

Name: Kayleigh
Relationship status: In a relationship.

How long until TTC: Late 2010, Early 2011.
Reasons for WTT: Until everything settles.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Fun, fun, fun.
How many children would you like: 4-5.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as he/she is happy & healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Ohhh.. I'm not really sure tbh.
Any names you like? For a boy: Kaleb & for a girl: Kairi

Hi all! I am new, I figured I'd introduce myself through this little survey that was posted!

Name: Li*
Relationship status: married for almost a year

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Just started grad school (and its kicking me in the butt while working full time), still need to finish remodeling my house- it is neverending!!, need hubby to complete his bachelors and make more $$$ and I can't think of anything else right now but there are probably more reasons why)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Sign up for short term disability at work since you have to have 10 months before giving birth (see here is another reason for waiting i didn't sign up yet lol), finish grad school, get a RAISE, get a new roof for my house, pay of my brand new car *yeah right*, have hubbys car paid off *possible*, clean out the now junk room, future nursery*have been trying to clean this room out now since I inherited the place - tough job and I am to lazy to do it*, go on another cruise for our 1st yr anniversary and possibly visit Canada (hubby's country) for our 2nd.

How many children would you like: If I could be blessed with one healthy baby girl I'd be happy and possibly twins but not the first time around

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely
Any names you like? Kamryn Elizabeth (no one steal it! lol..someone probably already has it) and for boys (twin boys second time around- Sterling and Stratton or if its just one boy Drake Stratton.

I really hope I get into this online message board thing, it would be nice to talk to people who are in the same situation as myself. My friends are either no where near to marriage or babies or already been there done that lol..

Name: Emma
Relationship status: Together 2 years, living together 1 year 10 months!

How long until TTC: May 2010
Reasons for WTT: Only recently decided to go for it instead of waiting for marriage/house etc (we are currently renting), we've got a last holiday at end of April then it's all systems go!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not particularly, I've had my fun years and am ready for little'uns.
How many children would you like: A lot, I've always wanted a big family. I want at least 4 (which OH is happy with) but hopefully more (which he isn't too happy with!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, as long as he/she is happy & healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd try not to find out although not sure I could wait 9 months...
Any names you like? Plenty of girls names - Holly, Jessica, Olivia, Natalie.......not sure on boys names.

Name: Cornbread
Relationship status: Happily married and having an affair with TriCare Online and some Cadbury Cream Eggs

How long until TTC: 3 months!
Reasons for WTT: Pregnancy induced Hypothyroidism which went undiagnosed but brought on PPD. I've been on Celexa for the PPD since July 2009 and am just now finally starting to taper off the meds. I'm on a low dose so tapering shouldn't take too long but the doc said to wait 3 months after coming off the Celexa to start TTC so WTT it is.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Learn about TTC and figure out a fun way to break the news of a BFP (whenever I get it... yeah I'm thinking ahead) to DH and our families.
How many children would you like: As many as God gives us

Name: Cornbread
Relationship status: Happily married and having an affair with TriCare Online and some Cadbury Cream Eggs

How long until TTC: 3 months!
Reasons for WTT: Pregnancy induced Hypothyroidism which went undiagnosed but brought on PPD. I've been on Celexa for the PPD since July 2009 and am just now finally starting to taper off the meds. I'm on a low dose so tapering shouldn't take too long but the doc said to wait 3 months after coming off the Celexa to start TTC so WTT it is.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Learn about TTC and figure out a fun way to break the news of a BFP (whenever I get it... yeah I'm thinking ahead) to DH and our families.
How many children would you like: As many as God gives us

Forgot to add:

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!
Any names you like? Evan, Alexander, Adam, Isaiah, Nathan. If it's a girl, I like Eva, Aliyah, Sarah, Hannah.

Name: Cassie
Relationship status: Engaged, getting married in July

How long until TTC: Late Fall 2011
Reasons for WTT: OH says we are not financially ready yet. I will be a stay at home mom once we have kids, so need to get some debt paid off for that.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Travel
How many children would you like: 4, OH says 3, so we'll see!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not for the first, but I would love a little girl somewhere along the line
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender but once we have one of each a surprise might be nice
Any names you like? fav girl name is Sophia, fav boy name is Collin

Name: Claire
How long until TTC: june 2014
Reasons for WTT: we want LO to be starting school when #2 arrives, don't think I could cope with 2 at once!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save as much as possible!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We have a girl already, so maybe a boy.....but don't mind really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!
Any names you like? Plenty of time to think.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->