Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Kathryn
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: about a year.
Reasons for WTT: paying off debit, and looking for a house.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get the car paid off and find a house (a house much closer to my family)
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am a need to know kind of girl!
Any names you like? None as of right now

Name: Cari
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 29 days to go and counting!
Reasons for WTT: Have a holiday booked for end of Aug 2010, Don't mind being preg when away but want to be home before I reach the 27 weeks before you need a Dr's note to fly. Also don't think I would want to be anymore pregnant in a hot country away from home.
How many children would you like: Already have 3 ages 12, 8 and 4. I think I wouls like just one more

Do you have a gender preference? I already have 2 boys and a girl so not too bothered this time, Although a girl to make it even would be lovely.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I will probably find out but will keep it a secret between me and hubby.

Name: dj's wife (I'd prefer to stay anonymous)
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 12 months
Reasons for WTT: home renovations, lose weight, vacation
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: more important than anything for me is to lose weight.
How many children would you like: 2, maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like one of both please. just not at the same time. lol
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? 100% set on a girl name = Claire Elizabeth, boy name possibly Zachary Reid

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Engaged, to be married in July

How long until TTC: Anything from July onwards
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to be married first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I guess the wedding
How many children would you like:4 - but that might be too ambitious, we'll see how we deal with 1 first lol.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd prefer a boy first, but rather it was healthy above a gender preference (of course!!)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure, though I think I'd want to find out!
Any names you like? Ruben, Ruby, Sophie, Rose, Charles/Charlie - though I think we'd decide more seriously when we're actually pregnant.

Name: L
Relationship status: Happily planning a life together with my lovely fella
How long until TTC: At least 18 months
Reasons for WTT: OH is retraining in a different career so I am main wage earner.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy our own house, elope and get married, plus the serious one, reduce my medication to a minimum / natural alternative.
How many children would you like: 2, a boy and a girl would be perfect

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: One of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, I like the idea of getting to know my baby as soon as I can.
Any names you like? Benjamin and Jacob, Annabel and Sophia

:hi:

Name:carrie
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:january 2011
Reasons for WTT:just started a new business so want to get that up and running and stress free before ttc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?no
Finding out the gender or team yellow?team yellow
Any names you like? dylen for boy not sure about a girls name yet

Name: Anna

How long until TTC: just 1 1/2 yrs
Reasons for WTT: our son is just 6 months old. lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose a bit of weight and get hubby's after tour problems sorted
How many children would you like: altogehter 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow all the way :thumbup:
Any names you like? I gt a few lol

Name: Vikki
Relationship status: We have been together for just over 3 years

How long until TTC: sometime in 2012
Reasons for WTT: Me and OH are just finishing of university. We would like to have a house first and some money saved for a baby. When I say we I mostly mean me I think he wants to wait a bit longer!

How many children would you like: I would want at least 3

Do you have a gender preference? No, although a girl would be wonderful.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I couldn’t say I am team yellow at the minute but I know once I got the opportunity to find out it would be hard to resist.

Any names you like? Brooke for a girl and Jessie for a boy

Hello, I'm new here

Name: Pumpkim
Relationship status: Married for 4 years, been together for 12 years
How long until TTC: hmmm, probably May this year but it will be more not preventing rather than actively trying. My BCP runs out then and OH and I have agreed I won't start a new pack :happydance:
Reasons for WTT: We've only just decided we want a family and we have a big holiday already planned later in the year so if I do get pg in the early days of not preventing I won't be 'too pg' to fly!!
How many children would you like: just one for now thanks and we'll see how we cope with that :rofl:
Do you have a gender preference? It's weird but I really only imagine myself with a boy, I have no idea why??
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely want to find out, if it's not the boy I'm convinced I'll have I need to get my head around the girly stuff (don't get me wrong I'd still be over the moon with a girl!!)
Any names you like? my only rule is that it can't be in the top 50 most popular names and preferably not the top 100

so, that's me in a nutshell, looking forward to getting to know you all as the months go on xxx

Name: Becca
Relationship status: Married to James since May 2008

How long until TTC: July/August 2010
Reasons for WTT: Not been in my job long so won't get the good maternity package if I get PG before July!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Holiday to Australia, want to lose a little weight, maybe 20 lbs. Want to move house!
How many children would you like: one, two, three, any will do :winkwink:

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? Not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? James/Jamie for a boy, Summer for a girl. Hubby doesn't like Summer and he's called James :dohh:

Name: Tasha
Relationship status: Going out with a wonderful bean, Chris - 24

How long until TTC: May 2011
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to learn how to drive before we start trying & I want to be 20 by the time we ttc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: we are living together atm, renting. But i'd like to put deposit down for a mortgage before hopefully
How many children would you like: i'd say 2 but i'll probably want more ! haha

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, i'd like to have a boy first though. but one of each would be perfect
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i'm too nosy i'd need to find out!
Any names you like? my names list is quite large! i love the name Kayden for a boy & Ashlee-Taylor for a girl

Name: Leah
Relationship status: Long-term OH who is very anti-marriage, lol

How long until TTC: Just under a year
Reasons for WTT: Need to finish Uni and get a job.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a job, save enough during to cover loan repayments during leave, buy a house before the market picks up too much!
How many children would you like: 3, 2 boys 1 girl.

Nice to meet you all! xx

Name: Damita

How long until TTC: 7 months
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for the husband's promotion and me to be in third year at uni
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Learn how to drive, get the kitchen re-done, finish the bathroom and sort out the bedroom also save about 9 grand.
How many children would you like: 2 - 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a boy, husband would like a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to know
Any names you like? Daisy Noella for a Girl and Jessee/Cory Latimer (family middle name for boys) for a boy

Name: Sarah

How long until TTC: Sept 2010

Reasons for WTT: had CMP Last year which resulted in me having to have chemo for four months. Told to wait a year after finishing chemo

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish decorating house and possible move

How many children would you like: 1-2

Name: Chellie
How long until TTC: Oct 2010
Reasons for WTT: Only just had my little boy but it took us so long to get BFP with him I can't wait to get pregnant again. Would like to be pregnant by March 2011 but aim to start trying in Oct this year.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I HAVE to pass my driving test and we have been trying to save for a deposit on a house. Would be nice to think we'll have bought our own house rather than renting in the next few years.
How many children would you like: 3

Name: Jojo

How long until TTC: a good few years yet
Reasons for WTT: im single, and i want to go through uni before i have kids (though at the same time i cant wait to have them)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: a strong relationship!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out the gender
Any names you like? leyla, hannah, alice,

Name; Natalee
Age 36
married
3 children ...girl aged 4(this month), boy aged 2 3/4, girl 8 months

will start TTC jan 2011

WTT until first 2 children are in full time school when baby arrives 3 at home has been hard!!
would love another boy to even things up.
aim during WTT ...loose 3 stone!!

I used to come on hear when ttc my 3rd but lost all log in details after had her so decided to start affresh. i was happymum!! lol i still am!!

Name: Emz

Relationship status: Been with my Bf for 18 months :)

How long until TTC: July - August time

Reasons for WTT: I am finishing of my degree & also would like to move house 1st.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Id like to loose weight so im as healthy as possible.

How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...:baby:

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a girl:kiss:

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out so i can shop!!

Any names you like?I'd like princess for a girl but Bf says NO!! hehe

Name: Lilly12

Relationship status: Married, just had our 1 year anniversary a month ago.

How long until TTC: About 2 years probably, hopefully sooner than later.

Reasons for WTT: My husband is getting used to the idea of having a baby first, he's mentally preparing, i guess ...

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not too much, maybe save a little more money, everything else is great in my life.

How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A boy, but a girl would be great too as long as they're healthy is doesn't matter that much.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!

Any names you like? Haven't put that much thought into that yet.

:kiss:

Name: Danielle
Relationship status: Been with my amazing OH for 2 and a half years

How long until TTC: 16 months
Reasons for WTT: We want to get a bit further in our careers as we have only been in them 6 months, and we have just bought our first house so we want to be more financially stable.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay off my student overdraft and complete my training scheme
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, although I'd quite like 2 of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want it to be a surprise!
Any names you like? My OH likes Ethan for a boy, we're not sure about girls names

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->