Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Sanae
Relationship status: In relationship

How long until TTC: 3 months now
Reasons for WTT: be secure financially and career wise also get married ...
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yeah finish my education and get a house
How many children would you like: it depends on the financial side wouldn mind having twins

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i want a boy but i will love a girl just as much
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? if a girl will call her Jacqueline , if a boy may be joseph not sure yet
Report Post Reply With Quote

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

:blush:Name: Brightonpixie!

Relationship status:married (with two cats!)

How long until TTC:

Reasons for WTT: I would like to be a permanent teacher before I conceive and my husband just started his job

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get these jobs so that we both feel like we can support this new little life.

How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? one of each.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would want to know as I believe it will help bonding.

Name: Aimee
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: Unsure
Reasons for WTT: Have 1 year of school left to complete.
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would prefer a girl as I already have a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out.
Any names you like?

Name: Simone
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: Not sure yet.. 7 months if i can wait that long!

Reasons for WTT: I have two other children fairly close in age and still very young so id ideally like to wait until my oldest is 3 and in full time nursery before i have anymore.. i concieved by Donor so im on my own with them, i think 3 children under 4 would be difficult on my own!! :wacko:

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Urm i dont think so..

How many children would you like: Atleast 4!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl as i have two boys.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out asap im too impatient to wait! lol

Any names you like? I think it will be Caleb for a boy..not sure about girl yet..:shrug:

Name: Simone
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: Not sure yet.. 7 months if i can wait that long!

Reasons for WTT: I have two other children fairly close in age and still very young so id ideally like to wait until my oldest is 3 and in full time nursery before i have anymore.. i concieved by Donor so im on my own with them, i think 3 children under 4 would be difficult on my own!! :wacko:

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Urm i dont think so..

How many children would you like: Atleast 4!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl as i have two boys.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out asap im too impatient to wait! lol

Any names you like? I think it will be Caleb for a boy..not sure about girl yet..:shrug:

My son's name is Caleb. I love it!!!!!!

Name: Dragonhawk
Relationship status: Married, been together for 12 years in total

How long until TTC: 12 months
Reasons for WTT: Money, job security and getting the house ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight loss, only a smal amount, but enough to stop being reminded by the nurse that I am 'clinically obese' I'm 5'6" and a dancer... Believe it or not, I have a substantial amount of muscle!
How many children would you like: Undecided... Me - 1. Him - 2. We'll wait and see who 'wins' on that front. :)

Name: Hayley

How long until TTC: The very earliest would be 4 month but realistically at least 1 year

Reasons for WTT: Waiting for OH to finish uni and we both need "proper" jobs

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Learning to drive :) also financial security i.e. jobs and to have our own place. I would also like to get engaged or even married but i cant see that happening atm

How many children would you like: 4...but we will see how painful it is before i commit to that haha

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, but i would like at least one of each

Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow all the way

Any names you like? We both want Isacc Joseph Douglas for our first son (could change by the time we have one). I am always thinking up new names but we can never agree on them.

How long until TTC: The very earliest would be 4 month but realistically at least 1 year

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Learning to drive :) also financial security i.e. jobs and to have our own place. I would also like to get engaged or even married but i cant see that happening atm

How many children would you like: 4...but we will see how painful it is before i commit to that haha

when pg...

Any names you like? We both want Isacc Joseph Douglas for our first son (could change by the time we have one). I am always thinking up new names but we can never agree on them.

i LOVE the name Isaac!! its my little boys name :thumbup: but i've spelt it differently lol

when pg...

i LOVE the name Isaac!! its my little boys name :thumbup: but i've spelt it differently lol

Ooooh I like the way you have spelt it :) I like unusual spellings of names. I would quite like it with a Y in is like Iysacc or maybe Iysak but my OH says no...booo :haha:

when pg...

Ooooh I like the way you have spelt it :) I like unusual spellings of names. I would quite like it with a Y in is like Iysacc or maybe Iysak but my OH says no...booo :haha:

Thankyou huni =) so do i as you can see :haha: ooo i like the 2nd one...am sure u can persuade him lol

Name: Kolbi
Relationship status: engaged, common law.

How long until TTC: summer 2010
Reasons for WTT: college.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: graduate from college (feb 2010!) and get married!
How many children would you like: as many as we can afford :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? definitly not. although my man would like a lil man first!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender.
Any names you like? Gia for a girl. Jesse James for a boy.

oops! we are waiting to try untul summer 2011 and i graduate feb 2011!

yikes.. i'm stuck in 2009!

Name: Shay
Relationship status: engaged, common law

How long until TTC: we want to TTC in 2011
Reasons for WTT: we had our 1st, Amy, in Sept 2009 and want to wait a bit before trying for another
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I was made redundant so I'd like to find another job & we'd like to move to a 3 bed home
How many children would you like: not sure, 2 or 3?

when pg...
nope, a girl would be easier because we have lots of little girl bits from Amy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definately finding out the gender
Any names you like? megan, ryan, rebecca

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Name: Emma
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 7months/ish December 2010
Reasons for WTT: currently under gynae tests for undiagnosed AF probs, also planning on a move, getting a job, etc beforehand
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: to lose at least 1st and just be generally fitter
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? knew with the last 2 so plan on a yellow one next
Any names you like?
being kept under wraps until further notice;-)

fairydreams :flower:

Name: Laura Elizabeth
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Kinda trying right now.
Reasons for WTT: Jaw surgery that I am having in the summer
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Losing some weight =)
How many children would you like: At least 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm gonna love either unconditionally but I really would like for a little girl to be in that group.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm not sure on this. I kinda want to know, but then again I want to be surprised.
Any names you like? If we ever have a girl her name will be Emma (because my husband wants that name for some reason) and I'm thinking about April as the middle name. Alexandria Rosalie, Shawn Micheal

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Name:

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT:
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

Im new though would post.
My name is Maya.
about 1-2 yrs till TTC.
Reason for WTT - education :( and money.
Accomplish - do really well in education and move in with OH.
I would like 2 children, 3 maximum.

I would love a girl and boy but girl first.
Still swaying between team yellow or not.
Plenty. - I love Bambi, Roxanna and Acacia, for a boy - christian, river, magaski

Name: bubbles
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: undecided ( I want to try asap, hubbie slightly more reluctant)
Reasons for WTT: We've just bought a house and I'm still hoping to train a bit more.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'm currently looking to complete my teacher training but apart from that just to build up our finances.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3?

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? none at all, any will do
Finding out the gender or team yellow? probably on team yellow unless I can't cope with the waiting.
Any names you like? A strange selection - Josiah, Eva, Maisie, Aoife. The list is getting quite long now!

Name: Penny
Relationship status: In a reationship

How long till TTC?: Summer 2012
Reasons for WTT?: Other half not sure about commitment and I want to graduate from college
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC?: Graduate from college, Get the other half to commit
How many children?: As many as I can

When pg.....
Do you have a gender preference?: Nope either would be good
Finding out gender or team yellow?: Team yellow
Any names you like?: Tyler, Kaitlyn, Caleb, Bridget, Savannah and Ava

Name: Alicea
Relationship Status: In a relationship

How long til TTC?: Dec 2010
Reason for WTT?: want to be in my second year of Uni
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC?: pass my 1st year at uni, and move in with OH
How many children?: #1

When PG.....
Do you have a gender preference?: Nope will be happy with either :)
Finding out gender or team yellow?: Team Yellow
Any Names you like?: Oscar, Connor, Lola

Name:Jayde
Relationship status:Lovly boyfriend

How long until TTC:about 2 years hopefully
Reasons for WTT:already have to young girls and we want to wait till they grow up abit intill we try again.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:I want to finsh my college course.
How many children would you like:5 or 6 or whatever happens really

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?girl because i already have two girls and if we have a boy he mite feel left out being the only boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow?finding out the gender so we can prepar for him or her
Any names you like? if its a girl-Adrianna,Payton,Lorelei,Isadora. and if its a boy-Aiden,Elijah,Isaac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->