Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

First ever post on here so HI! :flower:

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Shrimpy
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: August 2010 so just over 2 months
Reasons for WTT: I want to lose a stone before trying and want to be in a healthy eating habbit and start taking prenatals to give myself the best possible chance of a healthy little shrimpy :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Losing as much flubber as possible and saving some much needed pennies
How many children would you like: 3, This will be our last, we already have 2 gorgeous girls.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Ideally boy would be fantastic, but I honestly don't care as long as s/he is healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow! I couldn't wait with my 2 girls but as this is the last I want it to be as exciting as possible.
Any names you like? Waaaay too many, but sadly none that hubby and I can agree on :) [/QUOTE]

Name: HodgePodge
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: December 2010 although maybe a few months earlier
Reasons for WTT: Our wedding....Can't walk down the aisle with a bump altho could start trying just a few months early. We are waiting to see how we feel

How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow...like surprises
Any names you like? Noah, Benjamin, Emily, Isla

Name:

How long until TTC: 6 and a half/7 months
Reasons for WTT: Just had baby #1
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a few stone so I can use birth centre next time; enjoy Bella growing up; set up as a childminder.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want another girl simply because we have all the girl stuff and I can't imagine myself with a boy now, despite always having wanted a boy. But I'd be happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow for me as it doesn't matter either way - we have plenty of girl stuff and neutral stuff now. Hubby will be finding out and keeping to himself.
Any names you like? Loads and it's my choice next time as hubby got his way this time. :D

Name: randomxx
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: early 2011 mibe a little bit earlier
Reasons for WTT: want to get fit, spend some time with Lewis just me and him,
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting fit and starting college or a home learning course
How many children would you like: i want 2 OH wants 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no tho pyschic has told me i'll have a girl next time
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out i like to be prepared
Any names you like? not really

Name: catfishezzzz
Relationship status: In a long term relationship

How long until TTC: Hopefully going to move this summer into a house/flat with a garden before seriously thinking about it, much discussion and financial planning required. I def want to have before I'm 27, I'm veeery broody so the sooner the better for me!!
Reasons for WTT: No major ones really
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Saving bit more money, getting new place to live, make sure my bf is happy with eveyrthing before we try
How many children would you like: I'd like 2
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Don't mind!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure actually! would be nice to be a surprise!
Any names you like? Some beautiful welsh names because my bf is welsh and i live here

Name: Becca
Relationship status: Living with my amazing boyfriend

How long until TTC: 9 Months!
Reasons for WTT: OH wants us to wait so he can be home when baby is born as he gets laid off in the winter.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get debts in order and spend couple time with my man before a baby comes.
How many children would you like: We talked about it and he wanted 3 and I wanted 5 so we settled at 4 children.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No as long as he/she is happy and healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out as soon as we can!
Any names you like? Isaiah and Aleksia

Name: Joely

How long until TTC: July 2010
Reasons for WTT: Miscarriage
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to lose some weight and get to a healthier state.
How many children would you like: 2, thats one more than I have :winkwink:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Totally find out!
Any names you like? Rebekah Faith or Eoghan Cheyne (Owen Shane)

Hello everyone! This is my first post on here. I've only just found out about this site, and I'm very excited to have found somehwhere that everyone seems to be in the same position as I am in right now!

So, here are my answers:

Name: Rhi
Relationship status: Living with my partner

How long until TTC: who knows?!
Reasons for WTT: My partner will be studying, and is 7 years my junior, so we are waiting until he feels ready.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save some money and get fitter.
How many children would you like: Three, ideally. But am willing to compromise rather than make myself unhealthy by having babies too close together.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not bothered. DP would like a girl, I think
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think I'd like a surprise - especially with No1
Any names you like? Charlotte, Sebastian, Elizabeth, William

I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better, hopefully! :-D

Been on here nearly a year and haven't posted here yet :wacko: so might as well now!

Name: Sophie
Relationship status: Been with my OH for nearly 3 years :D

How long until TTC: NO idea! Haven't brought up the baby talk with OH :blush: (he would freak) not for years yet
Reasons for WTT: Age, not financially stable enough for a child, going back to college for 2 years in September to do childcare
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my level 3 qualification, get a 'proper' job (work part time in a pizza takeaway atm), spend more time and have more holidays with just me and OH :cloud9:, move in with OH
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I did used to have preference for a girl, but now I'm thinking boy.. so I'm just gonna say no because I keep changing my mind!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender
Any names you like? Holly Madalyn and Alex Oliver :D

Just signed up today!

Name: Linda

Going out with bf 3 years this christmas... A lot of talk recently about weddings/babies... have provisionally decided to make wedding plans for Feb 12. Havent told anyone yet, and Im bursting!!

Have been on the pill since I was 18 (Mercilion for 12 years, then Noriday for 2 years approx). Am planning on coming off the Pill in Sept, to allow my cycle to regularise.... then all going well gonna start TTC 3 months before the wedding!!!!

Kind regards!!!

xxxx

Name: Monica
Relationship status: Married to my wonderful hubby

How long until TTC: September 2010! 3+ months
Reasons for WTT: 2 reasons, I want be eligible for STD until 10 months after I sign up (July 1) and I have to wait for my annual appt to get my IUD removed.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get in plenty of practice :) Travel a bit. We have 2 vacations schedule for this year :)
How many children would you like: We have talked and 2 most but for now just 1. We will see how it goes :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope. Just want a perfectly health baby :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to know the gender ASAP
Any names you like? Girl: Emma Marie or Ava LeAnn and a boy Boy Thomas O’Cornell 4th after his dad :)

Nice to meet you all! I look forward to chatting!!!!

Name: wtt ;)
Relationship status: been happily married to my wonderful husband for almost 5 yrs :D

How long until TTC: about a year
Reasons for WTT: DH wants to get a different job instead of being stuck with the current one (if we had a baby now). I recently started my own business and want to get that up and running before the baby comes :winkwink:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: go to NYC in July and maybe do some more traveling but really, I'm ready! LOL
How many children would you like: at least 2 since I was an only child and always wanted a sibling!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would both love a boy (Husband is Japanese and the only son and son's bloodline matters more, etc. but we don't care much about that part LOL) A girl would be treated just the same in our family ;)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! We're both way too curious plus if we know it's a girl, we can use both our niece's clothes haha
Any names you like? Not sure yet but we would love to give our children beautiful Japanese names that people are able to spell and pronounce in this country! :haha:

Name: Felicity Shields (Fliss)

How long until TTC: 11 months, 2 weeks, 6 days
Reasons for WTT: Hubby wanting the "holiday to end all holidays" before we have a baby.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: New job, lose 2 stone.
How many children would you like: 2 minimum, more if blessed.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a girl - so does le hubs - but a boy would be loved too.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out - I want to decorate the nursery
Any names you like? Gideon (although can't use it now - damn you George Osborn), Jacob (Jake) Lucas, Erin, Piper

Name: Steph
Relationship status: Long term relashionship

How long until TTC: 5/6 years
Reasons for WTT: I have been in a relashionship with my gorgeous man carl for a short time and would like to spend some more time with him before adding an addition to our family. I am a very ambitious person with loads of plans for housing, my career, driving, finances and holidays before I have a family. I would like to clear the air for a little one, before bringing one in. I am very much crazy in love and am hopeful for my relashionship with Carl. I have also only recently had the implant put in (1st June 2010) and that lasts for 3 years, just to make sure that I have that time to get my life organized.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: My holiday to Mamaris and Orlando Florida. Pass my driving test, buy my first house, go on holiday to Orlando, Florida, save some money and long term get engaged and married.
How many children would you like: 3 eventually

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boyfriend wants girl first, I want a boy first, but I wont be finding out the sex!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow
Any names you like? Lillian and Olivia, Alex and George

Name: Sally
Relationship status: Married for 3 years, together for 6

How long until TTC: approx 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Currently unemployed and need to get a job and be in it for a while first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy a house, take a really excellent holiday. OH also would ideally like a new job.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Me, no: OH really wants a boy, mainly because of "carrying on the family name" reasons.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out - I'm terminally curious.
Any names you like? For a boy, OH wants Graham after his granddad. I change my mind every week.

Name: Georgie90
Relationship status: Long term relashionship - 4 years 5 months :)

How long until TTC: 3 years 11 months
Reasons for WTT: We are too young and have no cash :( There are also things we want to buy and do before TTC, which include moving out.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: My holiday to Eygpt - next year, turning 21, buying a mini cooper - next year. Get engaged and also buy our first place.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would both prefer a girl but as long as they are healthy would be too bothered.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out ASAP!
Any names you like? Millie Ann and Riley James

Name: Kayleigh
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:Oct 2010
Reasons for WTT:I had my son only 5 weeks ago
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:spending quality time with my son
How many children would you like:3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?would like a girl next but I dont mind ither way
Finding out the gender or team yellow?would like to be team yellow next time as we found out with my son
Any names you like? Ava-Jane Penelope for a girl and Logan Andrew for a boy

Name:Kay
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: 1 Year 4 Months
Reasons for WTT: Saving some money, i want to be a little bit older, plus i have a holiday coming up
How many children would you like: Just the one

Do you have a gender preference? Girl..
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!!!!!!!!
Any names you like? Daisy (Girl) Oliver (boy)

Name: Erin
Relationship status: Living with my wonderful boyfriend.

How long until TTC: .... I wish I knew.
Reasons for WTT: ... waiting on him.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a bigger place.
How many children would you like: 1... 2... 3... no more than 3, but I'll take whatever comes.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a little girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def. team yellow.
Any names you like? Richard Justin and Samantha (middle name undecided) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->