Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

My Introduction :)

Name: Nikki
Relationship status: In an amazing relationship :)

How long until TTC: Realistically around 3years (but if it happens in the mean time, I'd be over the moon!)
Reasons for WTT: Need to finish Uni and get a full time job! OH wants to be slightly older!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a bigger place.
How many children would you like: 1... 2... 3... no more than 3, but I'll take whatever comes.

when pregnant...

Do you have a gender preference? We both want a little girl (but boys are more dominant in both of our families)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def want to know!
Any names you like? Teigan-Leigh, Lexi Louise & Elijah George :)

Name: Emily
Relationship status: Married 4 years

How long until TTC: September 2010! 3+ months
Reasons for WTT: We want a summer baby and there is a lot going on this summer so we need to get it over with.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We have 2 holidays booked, and I want to make sure my body is ready. I want to lose 2stone and get a bit fitter!

How many children would you like: 2

Do you have a gender preference? One of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I like to be in the know
Any names you like? Eleanor-Rose, Oliver George

Im new to this, so Im looking for a bit of advice and support from people in the know!

Hi everyone! Im quite new here

Name: Jade
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: next springtime hopefully
Reasons for WTT: we are going to get married and try to find a house first (in a flat at the mo)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: i need to lose weight!

Do you have a gender preference? One of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? we would like to wait i think
Any names you like? Niamh and Oliver

Name: Shelby
Relationship status: Commited

How long until TTC: June 2012
Reasons for WTT: Age, money, education, etc.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lots!
How many children would you like: 1 or 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a little girl, but I'll be happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely going to find out.
Any names you like? Kora Madeline for a girl; Oliver Nolan for a boy.

Name:Jade
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 1.5+ years!
Reasons for WTT:DH isn't ready, wants to be more financially stable. Typical answer.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Honestly, NO. T'm tired of waiting.
How many children would you like:3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably find out.
Any names you like? Laken, I have a slew of names but can't think of them right now.
Here's my story:

I have been WTT for almost 2 years. I seem to acumulate a new health problem every 2 months. I have: a misaligned pelvis, Carpel Tunnel in my left hand, AND a permanently damaged knee (due to intense exercise work outs). This worries me because I don't know what shape I'll be in, in 3-5 years. Will I be able to have a baby? Will I be able to deal with a toddler? I'm scared As Endo that turns into cancer runs in my family. My mom and aunt BOTH had to have complete hysterectomies, and my grandmother had stage 4 cervical dysplasia (stage before cancer) they caught it in time though. Anyway, my husband doesn't understand, and I'm kinda bitter because he's made me wait so long. Now I have to wait at leass another 1.5-3 years to get his bachelors and a BETTER job.

Enough rant, I could go on ALL day!

I have read these forums for a while, and I always feel so ALONE. I'm happy to finally see an updated forum like this.

My husband and I have been married for 2+ years, together for 8.5

Name: Karen
Relationship status: Close to engaged lol

How long until TTC: soon i hope
Reasons for WTT: well i dont want to wait but fella isnt wanting kids for years yet due to money

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: i need to get my back sorted

How many children would you like: 3-4

Do you have a gender preference? Prefer first born to be a boy but other than that not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? id wanna wait but bf would wanna know
Any names you like? Something we dont agree on lol i want travis for a boy he wants harry, as for girl he isnt bothered but i like eley

Name: barefoot
Relationship status: Married for a year and 9 months

How long until TTC: March 2011
Reasons for WTT: According to my OH it's not a good idea to get pregnant right when you've just started a new job ... I suppose he has a point! So Im putting in 9 months of hard work before we TTC ... although if I had it my way ... we'd be trying already.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Go on an island holiday, OH to get promoted (expected Jan next year)

How many children would you like: For now ... 1 and MAYBE another 1 in a while

Do you have a gender preference? A boy. :blue: Is it bad to say that? I'm just not a pink frilly mommy ... although if mother nature has other plans then I'll be happy anyway.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender asap
Any names you like? BB will be named after his daddy, BG's name changes quite often but I seem to be leaning towards something starting with a K ... no idea why!

Name: Juliana
Relationship status: Just had our 4th wedding anniversary!:cloud9:

How long until TTC: WHO KNOWS?:shrug: :growlmad:I guess until DH feels up to it.
Reasons for WTT: DH wanting to wait. He's 13 months younger than I am and just turned 23.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We bought our first house in January so I'd like to get all of the rooms painted and the exterior painted.
How many children would you like: I'm not sure! I guess we'll start with 1 and figure it out.:winkwink:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? YELLOW!
Any names you like? For some reason I really like looking up girl names. One of my favorites right now is Lola.

Name: Lynette
Relationship status: Happily Married and Madly in love

How long until TTC: 9months-1year
Reasons for WTT: Money, Age gap between children, Current Global location
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Improving our money situ and moving closer to family
How many children would you like: Well i have 2 and we always planned on another 2 but we will see ...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl next would be nice after 2 boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? DH wants to leave it Team Yellow i might just ask for my own info and keep it a secret the last one was team yellow
Any names you like?Lots but im not posting them, we keep names secret till the day baby arrives

Name: Lindsay
Relationship status: living with my partner Barry

How long until TTC: March 2011
Reasons for WTT: we have a 4-month old, Poppy, and want our kids close together but not close enough to start ttc before she is 1!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to make more BnB friends, especially those who will be ttc around the same time as me, so we can go through ttc and hopefully the tri's together!
How many children would you like: 3, but will have to see what the financial situation is like after number 2!

Name: Alix
Relationship status: In a relationship :D

How long until TTC: We're thinkin just under 3 years
Reasons for WTT: i wanna hit uni first, and get my degree, and OH is joinin the marines so we wanna make sure everythin is workable before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully my degree :D
How many children would you like: at least 2 but maybe 3 - 5?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I wanna boy he wants twin girls - gud luck m8 thts genetic n neither of our families have ever concieved twins!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i dont wanna know and i think i've persuaded him not to aswel...
Any names you like? bere - we want one Portuguese and one English, some ideas but no definates. we gotta while yet... :(

Name:Nicole
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: 5-11 months
Reasons for WTT: I would like to start now, but hubby wants our baby to be a little bit older before trying.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to be at my goal weight or close to it before TTC. I have about 40lbs to go.
How many children would you like: We currently have 3. We want 1-2 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I already have 1 boy and 2 girls, so I think I would like to have another boy so my son has a brother.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender. I like to be prepared.
Any names you like? We have a few in mind.

Name: Bex
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: Not long now!!! Will pretty much take a relaxed approach to it when my BCPs run out next month and we are still waiting after the honeymoon, then we'll just try harder lol
Reasons for WTT: We get married in October, the dress is all picked out and there is not a chance in hell of fitting me and a bump in there!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, fab honeymoon in Mexico and maybe a promotion at work!
How many children would you like: At the moment 2 but I can see us having about 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Just a bouncing healthy happy one will do!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow all the way, although I'm rubbish with surprises so it will take real willpower not to find out!
Any names you like? Millions, my favourites change daily! Too many to mention

Name: Laura
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: 1 month, 1 week and 1 day ish! I am getting my copper coil taken out on July 8th and we plan to start TTC properly in August! Seems like ages to me though!
Reasons for WTT: Have only just convinced my OH to TTC this year at all!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get OH a payrise, put some money aside
How many children would you like: I always said 2 but as I have 1 from a previous marriage I would like 2 more now!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a girl as I have a gorgeous little man already but as long as it is happy and healthy I won't care!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Was Team Yellow last time (we wanted to be and also had no choice due to hospital policies) and would like to say I'll stick with Yellow again this time but I can see us giving in and finding out!
Any names you like? Soooooo many, we already have lists! Our favourites are currently Elizabeth or Ginevra for a girl and Jasper for a boy but yesterday it was Ianthe, Allegra, Elizabeth or Ginevra for a girl and Jasper, Joel or Logan for a boy! Who knows what we'll end up with!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better too!

Laura
xx

Name: Jenny

How long until TTC: 22 days! woo!
Reasons for WTT: Financial reasons
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a bit of weight, ride my horsey as much as possible!
How many children would you like: 2 or 3, not sure yet.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Evelyn Rose for a girl, Freddie for a boy.

Name: Stevie
Relationship status: In a relationship :)

How long until TTC: 3/4 years
Reasons for WTT: wanting to go to uni first!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: hopefully a degree
How many children would you like: 1 or 2 maybe

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i'd love a little boy but will be happy with a girl too :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i think i'd rather find out so that i could be prepared :)
Any names you like? Eli, Jacob, Millie, Lily, my 4 favourites but have plenty more names

Name: Ceri
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 4 months :)
Reasons for WTT: Paying back some debts and saving
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save some money and lose a bit of weight

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think I would have to find out
Any names you like? Yep - O/H likes Imogen and I like Olivia for a girl. For a boy I like Jack, Jacob and Ryan

Name: Karina
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: July 2010

Reasons for WTT: I am using a donor/friend who is away and wont be back until July.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I don't have much time left, but I have been losing weight and would like some BnB friends.

How many children would you like: 3-5 but even one would be a blessing.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No

Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender, I don't think I could last the whole nine months not knowing lol

Any names you like? Paris for a girl and Hudson for a boy. Both these names are personal to us

Name: Lisa

How long until TTC: Novemeber 2010! :)
Reasons for WTT: waiting for surgery (nothing serious- just a wee lump!) and settling into married life
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save some money, lose a bit of weight and hopefully buy a house.
How many children would you like: 3, but DH wants only 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nah, not for the 1st one anyway
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Needs to be a secret- incentive to push... unless it was twins then i would find out.
Any names you like? yes, like Andrew for a boy and Bridget for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->