Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Caitlin Thompson
Relationship status: engaged:cloud9:

How long until TTC: Who knows? Hopefully soon.
Reasons for WTT: need a more steady job, house, money,
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: maybe go back to school and graduate with a degree in something medical.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have a boy so now I want a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out.
Any names you like? Abigail Paige or Eliza Paige. I like Abigail but Eliza is a family name and Paige for Jimmy Page from Led Zepelin.

Name: Lisa
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC: hopefully 2 months
Reasons for WTT: waiting for AF due to breast feeding, so there will be min 18month gap between babies.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get my AF back lol.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?prefer boy as i have a girl but as long as their healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow all the way!!!
Any names you like? were sticking with our boy name from last pregnancy Ethan. i like Freya for a girl but hubby doesnt!!

Name: Clare
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC: 4 months
Reasons for WTT: DH wants a September (don't ask!!!!). I have tried to tell him that nature just doesn't work like that!!! :dohh:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Start my new job well and save some more dosh up!
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't mind!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Haven't decided yet!!!
Any names you like? DH wants.... Brace yourself.... Hector if it's a boy *cringe*!!!!! I don't have any boys names but I do like Kate, Emma, Holly and Jessica for a girl.

Name: Kimberly
Relationship status: Married :cloud9:

How long until TTC: 2-3 months
Reasons for WTT: getting past a mmc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yes, re-learning my cycles and figuring if and when I ovulate (have pcos) and get to know my body well again.
How many children would you like: Just one more. Have 2 sons already.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes, a little GIRL!! We need a princess to spoil! :pink:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? YES! Come on team PINK!! :pink:
Any names you like? Yes, Ava, or Stephanie, or something else.

Name: Kerry
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 2-3 months
Reasons for WTT: getting past probation at new job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish a few more jobs round our house (or possibly randomly buy a new one!). Get probation OVER!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We'd both secrelty like a girl (H was a brat and is worried he will sire one! :rofl: ) But I just want to know we can do this and haven't left it too late...
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Deffo Team Yellow
Any names you like? I really like Noah or Drew (my fave) for a boy. I like unusual names that are not weird. As for a girl? I like all names ending in A, but not sure how many will work before Parker. H and I agreed the other day that we both like Leila. :cloud9:

Name: Amy

How long until TTC: 1, 2 or 3 months!
Reasons for WTT: I'm starting a Masters degree, and I need to know I'll be able to complete it
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish decorating our house, my husband will hopefully get a promotion he's up for at work, and obviously make a good start on my MA

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to find out, husband isn't sure!
Any names you like? Joseph, James, David, Matthew, Simon; Mary, Lily, Kathleen (middle name!), Sophie, Ellen

Name: Charlene Macleod
Relationship status: In a realationship for almost 4 year :D

How long until TTC: unfortunatley 4-5 year :( lol
Reasons for WTT: Till we are financialy able to comfortably support our kids
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yep good job maybe become a midwife
How many children would you like: 3-4 lol a would love to foster when im alot older

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope i already have a son so i would love a daughter however id be happy with either or.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? TEAM YELLOW!! OH would want to know lol
Any names you like? Jack, Dylan, Ava, Sophie, Lucy

Name: Nicci (Nicole)
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: When my SO is ready?
Reasons for WTT: We're not moving into our first place until this weekend, I still have 2 credits to earn to get my Psych degree, and my fiance is going back for his Masters
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move into our first place! Keep it as clean as I can, learn how to run a household, and show more affection to my fiance everyday. (we don't hug or kiss much)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A little girl has always been on my mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? (don't steal any of them! :winkwink:) Arya, Arwen, Naomi, Bryony, Alexander, Sebastian, Corey, Quinton, Wesley

Name:Samantha, but I go by Sam
Relationship status:Married =)

How long until TTC:Probably not until 2013ish
Reasons for WTT:Want my baby girl to be about 3 before she gets a sibling.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Not really. I mean I'd like to have more money but really I just want to wait for my sanity and my OH and I's families. lol
How many children would you like:No more then 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?Boy would be nice, but whatever
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Find out.
Any names you like?For a boy:Liam Frank, but OH wants William Frank.
girl:Kimberly Ann

Name: Hayley
Relationship status: Engaged to the best man in the world

How long until TTC: 2 years!

Reasons for WTT: Have just had our first son, would like to wait until we are more stable as a family to have more children.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting married in May 2012, and bringing up our beautiful little Muffin in the meantime :)

How many children would you like: 4 :shock: lots more stretchies for me!! 5 would'nt be so bad either...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Already got a boy, so i want girls all the way now!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out.
Any names you like? YES. Lots. Chosen our faves already!

I like the WTT section so far :)

It's always fun to fill in one of these to find out what other people are thinking! :flower:

Name: Catherine but everyone knows me as Cat
Relationship status: In a relationship with the most wonderful guy possible!

How long until TTC: Hopefully Oct/Nov 2010!
Reasons for WTT: Would like to have completed my degree in Psychology that I am doing through the OU but I would still love to carry on doing that when we have kids. Also would like my wages to go up, which I am supposed to of gotten 2 years ago!!!!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Decorate a few bits of our new home to make it feel more like ours.
How many children would you like: I would love 4 but I think I have to settle for 2 or maybe OH will push it to 3!:happydance:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as they are healthy I'm not really bothered, you get more selection of clothes for a girl though!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow all the way baby! Adds to the fun, you don't go through all the pain to know what's coming out.
Any names you like? I love the name Lily Marie, but OH is not so keen, and not really thought of boys names.

Name: Lou

How long until TTC: Hopefully Sept/Oct 2010
Reasons for WTT: Well waiting for Period to come back and still on medication and that is changing soon.

How many children would you like: 3 or 4

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out gender or team yellow? Team Yellow
Any names you like? lots Cameron, Jacob, Isabelle, Sophie, Daisy,William

Name: Danielle, but people call me Grace :)
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: 3/4 years
Reasons for WTT: Money, need a stable relationship, need to find our own place..Otherwise id have one tomorrow haha
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Probably to find a job and set my career in stone
How many children would you like: I'd like 2/3, mores good :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Id hopefully want a little man first but eithers fine as long as its healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely find out gender, im impatient haha
Any names you like? Either Kimberley, Katie, Corrina, Crystal Aidan, Isaac, Jacob, Michael, Liam.

Name: Curly (at least thats what my friends call me)

How long until TTC: After next :flow: (probably)

Reasons for WTT: Just had copper coil taken out and going to let things settle. Then see if we are too scared and fancy abstinence! :fool:

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Id like to stop drinking alcohol :wine: (maybe except when the inlaws are around - on the hunt for any signs of baby for the last 10 years! They wouldnt need a second hint and the secret would be out) and lose 2 stone (optimistic...!). Well start being more healthy anyways.
How many children would you like: Start with one and work up!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably Id wait but I might accidentally see the gender during the screens maybe -nah they just look fuzzy dont they.

Any names you like? Lots... Maybe Robert, Alexander, Craig, Jonathan, Alasdair for boys. Rosalie, Heather, Isobel, Laurel, Brigid for girls? Subject to change!:shipw:

Just joined this site today tho Ive been looking at it shiftily since monday.
I didnt know WTT existed - just the right place!

Curly

name:gemma

how long until ttc:october 2012

reason for wtt: im going on holiday in october, last years holiday i was heavily pregnant so would like a holiday where i can eat what i want and not have morning sickness
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:id like to decorate some of my house and get a new sofa
How many children would you like:6, but i probibly wouldnt have a big enough house so 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?i have 2 boys so girl would be nice, but not botherd either way really
Finding out the gender or team yellow?:team yellow. i found out with my 2nd and wished id waited
Any names you like?had a hard enough time choosing my youngest sons name lol. although if i had a girl id like jessica or emily

Name: Alice!

Relationship status: living with and in love with my gorgeous man

How long until TTC: 2 or 3 months

Reasons for WTT: just want to wait a little for Luke (ds1) to be a little bigger

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: um get moving sorted and lose a little of my baby weight from Luke

How many children would you like:2 for now but many another in a few more years (already have one)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Well a girl would be nice seeing as we already have a boy but don't really mind

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out deffo!!

Any names you like? For a girl Lily for a boy I have no idea we had a hard enough rme deciding on luke's name!

So I guess that's me :)

Name: Shar
Relationship status: Married <3

How long until TTC: 9 months ish
Reasons for WTT: Just had our baby boy in June
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Want to move
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl :D wouldn't care if it was another boy though!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? I like my sons name: Auryn. If we have a girl I like Aryanna.

Name: Penny
Relationship status: living with partner

How long until TTC: 12 weeks
Reasons for WTT: get my body into better shape, meaning loosing the back fat!!! :cry:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: take all the right vitamins....eat well and exercise.
How many children would you like:
i would love 3...but my partner wants 2 (we'll see) :winkwink:
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i definatley want to no....im so nosey
Any names you like? willow, neve, for a girl and mason for a boy :flower:

Name: Ally
Relationship status: Living with partner / engaged - wedding in May 2012

How long until TTC: Possibly 2013 - 2014
Reasons for WTT: Want to get married first, attend friends wedding in Vegas, buy a bigger house, save up more money, get OH business going - and the rest!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get a job closer to my home town so I can move back
How many children would you like: 2, then we'll see

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like one of each but think I'd prefer a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow! I love suprises!
Any names you like? Traditional names, but they vary depending on what book I'm reading at the time!

Name: marisa
Relationship status: in a relatioship (recent)

How long until TTC: want to wait at least for a year or 2 depending on what happens
Reasons for WTT: enjoy some time with the bf (just the 2 of us) get a job, be financially stable and lose some weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose weight, travel, sky dive lol
How many children would you like: 3 and maybe adopt a couple later on

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? BOY BOY BOY lol
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow i think
Any names you like? quite a few tbh ut gonna keep them to myself :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member