Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

@FuzzyTB - Major :hugs: to you. So sorry you had to go through that experience. I'm glad you're doing well at the moment tho.

Lots of :dust: to you as well, in hopes that you'll be able to TTC soon!

Name: Katie
Relationship status: Significant Other of 4 years

How long until TTC: 2-3 years. Maybe a little more.
Reasons for WTT: We have two boys and only one family income right now. We are also living with my S/O's parents. We would like to be finacially stable and have our own house when we try again.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buying a house.
How many children would you like: We currently have 2 boys. I would like 1 or 2 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like it to be a suprise, but knowing makes planning so much easier.
Any names you like? for a girl, Elsie Rebecca. Not sure for a boy.

Name: Stacey
Relationship status: Living with partner (when he's home! - he's in the Army)

How long until TTC: Approx 16 months. We want to start TTC once married which will either be Autumn 2011 or June 2012

Reasons for WTT: Both OH and I would like to be married before we start TTC and don't yet know if we'll move into a quarter or if we'll stay as is

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a new job, reach my final target (slimming world)

How many children would you like: 3/4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, after 1 MC we would just like a healthy baby

Finding out the gender or team yellow? At the moment Team Yellow

Any names you like? Jacob James for a boy, undecided for a girl, though I like Sofia Rae

xxx

Name: Heather
Relationship status: In Love :)

How long until TTC: 2 Months 13 Days
Reasons for WTT: To get everything sorted before i start making our lil bundle of joy
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope i will be happy no matter what the gender :D
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definitely going to find it out, i am too inpatient
Any names you like? Girl's - Mia && Ellie
Boy's - my OH still deciding :) ( we made a deal i get to pick the girls names he picks the boys :) )

Name: Jennie
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 6 months or 11 months depending on situ
Reasons for WTT: family, adventure holiday, hubby wants a new job and we want to move house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my cycles regular ~(just off implant) and lose weight 11lb down so far woot
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I like to think team yellow but I don't think I'd have the patience
Any names you like? None decided on

Name: Sophie :)
Relationship status: Happily loved up. Maybe get engaged soon?

How long until TTC: 2 years & 4 months (My boy's 2nd birthday)
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to go to college & find a decent job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Have a 3 bed house!! Nah wont happen.. but loose a little weight :)
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? a little girl please :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out so if it is a little girl I can have a clear out (boy will just have most of jaydens thigns)
Any names you like? seeeecreeeeeeeeet :)

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: Hopefully no more than june 2011, maybe even less.
Reasons for WTT: After having a miscarriage of an unplanned pregnancy of twins who were VERY much wanted, i can't bear not to be pregnant anymore. I know we should wait a while to let myself heal and arrange our lives (we dont live together yet) but i really can't wait longer than a year. There is nothing I want more.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save some money, secure a job. move in together. oh needs to finish uni aswell, he finishes in may 2011.....i hope i can be pregnant by jan/feb to be honest :)
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?no way. i don't care as long as they are healthy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender.

Any names you like? Thalia for a girl, quinn or theo for a boy

Name: K

How long until TTC: 18 months
Reasons for WTT: Just had an ectopic pregnancy of a planned baby, but DH is away next year for 6 months so we need to wait til he's back to try.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe lose a stone in weight. Might do some more study or get a job.
How many children would you like: 1 more (we have 1 DD already)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We found out with DD and I LOVED knowing. Maybe for a bit of a change we won't find out next time.
Any names you like? No, it took a while to decide with DD so we'll wait til we're expecting to see what we like at the time.

oooh my first post!

Name: Melanie
Relationship status: engaged, getting married 2nd June 2011

How long until TTC: until 2nd June 2011!
Reasons for WTT: money, bit scared, don't want to be pg on my wedding day because I love my dress too much!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: learn to be more organised
How many children would you like: 3 would be amazing, but we'll see

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow deffo
Any names you like? Atticus, Mylo, Jasmine

Name:Hannah
Relationship status:Married...4yrs

How long until TTC: Jan 2011
Reasons for WTT:Hubby not ready, wanting to spend time just the two of us for a whileAnything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose weight, one final holiday (florida Nov) Sort a few things out in houseHow many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I think i'd find a girl easier but not really preferenceFinding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow (if that means i would want a suprise)
Any names you like? Change my mind all the time!!

Name: Lara

Relationship status: Married for a year

How long until TTC: 9 months (May 2011)

Reasons for WTT: our LO is only 3 months old, so want her to be about a year old before we try for another. We also need to move into a bigger house first, and if we're going to think about having anothert baby; I need to be able to drive

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: move house, learn to drive, and lose the 40lbs I put on during my pregnancy.

How many children would you like: 2, so this will be my last TTC and last pregnancy, although OH has a lot of twins in his family :shock:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Because we have a girl already, we would love to have a boy next - I've always wanted one of each. But a healthy baby is more important than any of that, and I would be just as happy with another girl. It would make my shopping sprees for my LO a lot more worthwhile if we could use them for a second baby :thumbup:

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We were TY last time, so OH said I could find out this time around, but now he's wavering on it. I reckon we'll end up being TY again

Any names you like? Max James is pretty much a definite for a boy, and I like Lucy for a girl, but along with my surname it sounds like a hooker :blush:

Hi :) it's nice to meet you all.

Name: Twohearts (sorry, rather not say my actual name ... yet!)
Relationship status: Married for 1 year

How long until TTC: Probably about 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Have just finished college, need to find a job, and save up for a deposit for a house.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Go to America to see a friend for a long holiday, sort out house issues, register as a childminder
How many children would you like: 3. Maybe 4!!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I just want a healthy baby :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure yet.
Any names you like? Loads, can't decide!

Name: MrsB09

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: financial
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get our new house decorated & lose a stone (only to put it straight back on!)
How many children would you like: 2 or maybe 3 (if we have 2 boys I'll want a 3rd, if we have 2 girls my husband will want a 3rd!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, although hubby is football mad & would love sons
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? soooo many, but we don't agree on any!

Name: I-want-1-2
Relationship status: Coming up to our 2 year wedding anniversary :cloud9:

How long until TTC: 6 months - January 2011
Reasons for WTT: Only just been promoted, so waiting a little while
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Need to get in shape (the diet is 3 weeks long and 6 pounds lighter!), we also need to save a bit of cash
How many children would you like: 2 of my own, already have a beautiful step daughter

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: We'd both like a girl, but boys run in both families - as do twins :eek:
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Undecided! I don't think I could bear not knowing
Any names you like?: Isabella for a girl, William or Ben for a boy (not both - Bill & Ben!)

Name: Cally

Relationship status: Married since September, 2008

How long until TTC: Not exacty sure - 2011 at some point

Reasons for WTT: We are waiting for our little boy to be a bit older. I like the idea of having 2-3 years between the two of them.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would not mind losing 10-15 more lbs lol

How many children would you like: Just 2 please lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have always wanted a little girl, but since having our son I would love another boy too, so either way I will be thrilled!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am too impatient and a planner - I like having everything known before haha

Any names you like? Merridy for a girl and possibly Denham for a boy...I love it, but do not love how it sounds like denim (like jeans lol) so we will see...lol

This is my first post, A little nervous!

Name: Natalie
Relationship status: Married 4 weeks ago :)

How long until TTC: Not exactly sure about a a year to 18 months (but I really wanna start now!!)
Reasons for WTT: I am volunteering and lined up to start a job there in the next few weeks so don't want to get pregnant straight away and my husband had cancer 2 years ago and has got to have another operation connected with that at some point in the next few months and he wants to get a job after that and get some saving behind us before we try.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Both have jobs, buy a bigger place and get some more savings so we can spoil our LO.
How many children would you like:2 maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would both like a girl but we would be extremely happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definitely find out, I couldn't wait that long!
Any names you like? My OH likes Freya, We like Aurora and Evelyn, We would probably go for William or Peter after OH dad/grandad but I also like Joseph and Harri

Name: It begins with B....
Relationship status: Engaged to a gorgeous guy!

How long until TTC: Between 1-3 years, but I want to start now!
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to get a better job, find place of own and be married. For me, lose weight (I've got PCOS).
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight, find flat and book wedding.
How many children would you like: 2-3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like 2 girls and a boy...but will be happy with either gender :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! OH and my family are team yellow.
Any names you like? - John Robert William Albert (after my Grandad) , Elouise Autumn and more to be decided.

Name: Mara
Relationship status:Happily Married

How long until TTC: 1.5 years
Reasons for WTT: finish my bachelors degree in accounting
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: buy a house!! loose weight
How many children would you like: I have a son (15mnths) but want 4 total

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? next time we might not find out the gender
Any names you like? yes, for a boy Wyatt and for a girl Zennah Rose.

I just finished a tww hoping and praying that I was pg, DH and I spoke last night after AF arrived. We are sad we aren't but decided we would wait until my bachelors is almost over and then start trying again. I just think we got over excited about having another baby. Now here I am gonna WTT. Glad to meet everyone.

Name: Catie

How long until TTC: About 3 months!
Reasons for WTT: Hubby wanted to wait until after our 1st year of marriage.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We'd like to buy a house, but we're not dead set on actually getting it done.
How many children would you like: I want 4, he wants 2. After baby 2, we'll just see how it goes.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a boy first, but I'm not bothered either way! Just want healthy babies.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender.
Any names you like? Phoenix, Dahlia, Griffon, and Avalyn

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Charlotte
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 2 months!! :happydance:
Reasons for WTT: Age gap between baby and Noah
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:not really!
How many children would you like: 2 - hopefully 1 of each or i think i will end up having a 3rd to try for a girl lol!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? We like Freya Erin Frances

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe