Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Emily :)
Relationship status: Very much in love :3

How long until TTC: 1 - 9 months.
Reasons for WTT: House, boyfriends mother, money, education
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting together enough money to give a baby a comfortable life
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We both want a boy but would also feel blessed with a girl :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender :)
Any names you like? Malakai, Harley, Pippa

:D

Name: Jenn
Relationship status: Happily married

How long until TTC: 1 year, 7 months
Reasons for WTT: Our youngest is 8 months and we like the 3ish year spacing
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really
How many children would you like: 4-6

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope. I'll take another boy or a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Asa Giovanni or Giovanni Lucca for a boy and Livia Fiorella or Ireland Bella for a girl

Name: Halsey
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Just lost a baby, and my fiance wants to be able to give me the wedding of my dreams
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, new house.
How many children would you like: Just 1, I already experienced 9 weeks of pregnancy symptoms, I'll only want to do it once.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as it's healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender
Any names you like? Addison for a girl and Bryson for a boy

Name: Traci (Junemomma09)

Relationship status: in a relationship of almost 3 years

How long until TTC: 2-3 years

Reasons for WTT: OH is starting Grad school in May 2011

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: OH graduating, finding a home, ......

How many children would you like: 2 more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a girl next, but it doesnt matter as long as the baby is healthy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? personally I've always found out, but you never know I may change my mind when the time comes

Any names you like? Gabrielle, Caden

Hello all! I'm going to be a single mom by choice. Not my first choice to do so, but being a mom is something I've always wanted but my relationships just haven't worked out in order to do so the "traditional" way. I'm WTT until the clinic calls me to bring me in and see what the next steps are. My GP has put in a referral already but it can take a few months to get in to the RE. I miss being in a relationship but I think it's best if I stay single by choice right now instead of trying to convince a man that my choice to "knock myself up" is non-negotiable and risk heartache or at the very least awkwardness. I don't believe in rushing a relationship in order to have a baby. I can wait for Mr. Right. My eggs cannot.

Name: Jenny
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: Hopefully not too long!
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for Fertility Clinic to phone me & start this thing!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose 20lbs, save$
How many children would you like: 1 (being a single mom by choice - just 1 pls!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Faren for girl, maybe Jenson for boy

Name: tsyhanochka (I like my nickname if that's ok)
Relationship status: living together

How long until TTC: 1 year at least
Reasons for WTT: we're waiting on me to be ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:I want to travel to Manila to see my BFF where she's working. We want one beach vacation again before I become a 'grownup' LOL
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I change my mind all the time!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow!
Any names you like? Any names that both our families can pronounce. I'm Canadian and he's Ukrainian!

Name: jaijai
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: 1yr
Reasons for WTT: want to have completed 2yrs of training and be married before give birth

How many children would you like: we have one, always wanted 3 or 4 but unsure now as love DD soooo much and would not want to take away from that so we shall see!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? we would def be on team yellow again!!!
Any names you like? no not at the moment, but def like unusual names

Name: Cassie
Relationship status: Happily Married

How long until TTC: Current plan is to start trying in August 2011
Reasons for WTT: I am finishing my degree and will be in my first year teaching 3rd grade. We are hoping to be able to get pregnant in September (not likely though due to my medical issues) which means a summer baby and no missed work.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to lose some weight and find a teaching job.
How many children would you like: 3. I have a 6 year old son from a previous marriage, so I would like 2 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would be completely happy with all boys, but would love my baby regardless of gender. My husband is hoping for a boy. He is a junior and wants a 3rd, plus he is the last male in his family, so carrying on the family name is important to him.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I flip flop. Somedays I think I would like the surprise, but other days I don't think I could contain myself during the planning period without knowing. I am a planner. I need to know things.
Any names you like? For a boy 3rd for my husband then possible named after my favorite uncle, and for a girl with out a question she will be named after my Nanny.

Name: Josefin
Relationship status: Engaged and soon to be married<3

How long until TTC: 4½ month
Reasons for WTT: We are getting married this spring and our baby boy is only 6 months.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really:p
How many children would you like: 4 or 5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have a son so maybe a girl?:)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We did find out the last time so i think i want this to be a surprise:)
Any names you like? Wilgot:) But no girl names. So maybe it is best if the next one also is a boy:p

Name: Stacie
Relationship status: engaged :)

How long until TTC: A year
Reasons for WTT: we want to wait till we get our own place and we are settled. Plus i know they dont advise you get pregnant again within two years of having a c-section. Plus if all goes to plan next year we will be getting married. So we want to do that to before trying again.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nothing really

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? a boy. I have a little girl and we are both duying to have a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? with our first we found out. So we might not on our second. I'd like to though
Any names you like? boy- Ryan, Cody, Daniel. Girl- Sky, Sam

Name: Tonye
Relationship status: Happily married

How long until TTC: 4 months
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until our honeymoon
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope lol
How many children would you like: 3
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not at all
Finding out the gender or team yellow? gender
Any names you like? none lol

Name: Ysatis (Ysa)
Relationship status: Married for 3 yrs this Feb.

How long until TTC: about 1 month
Reasons for WTT: Wait for health insurance to kick in! Want to see OB before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nothing i can think of right now..?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hubby would really like a boy first, I will be happy with whatever gender we end up with :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender!
Any names you like? Girl = Willow Isabella, Boy = Morgan Jesse (Jesse after hubby)

Name: Amy
Relationship status: Married (nikkah)

How long until TTC: some time this summer
Reasons for WTT: Wait until we are legally married (this feb), and until our son Emin is 2 years old.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when preg...

Do you have a gender preference? i wouldnt mind which but would like a girl this time:kiss:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!!:thumbup:
Any names you like? cant disclose info :haha: has to be debated

Name: Lynnette
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Around June :coffee:
Reasons for WTT: Would like a Spring/Summer baby this time, Laura's birthday is exactly 5 weeks before Christmas. :wacko:
How many children would you like: undecided

when preg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow last time but not sure this time.
Any names you like? Boy - Joseph Francis. Girl - Emily Ruth

NAME: Katie
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Engaged getting married July 2011

HOW LONG TILL TTC: 6 months
REASON FOR WTT: Getting married
ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH WHILE WTT OR BEFORE TTC: No
NUMBER OF CHILDREN WANTED: 2

When PG:

GENDER PREFERENCE: Nope as long as healthy
FINDING OUT GENDER OR TEAM YELLOW: Definitely team yellow why spoilt the surprise
NAMES: Gracie or Macie (girl) Oliver or Sampson (boy)

NAME: Mandie
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Married

HOW LONG TILL TTC: When Husband decides
REASON FOR WTT: Husband wants to wait
ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH WHILE WTT OR BEFORE TTC: Lose a little weight
NUMBER OF CHILDREN WANTED: I will be just grateful for 1

When PG:

GENDER PREFERENCE: Just a healthy baby
FINDING OUT GENDER OR TEAM YELLOW: Yellow
NAMES: None yet

Name: Chelsea
Relationship status: Happily married for going on 3 years:cloud9:

How long until TTC: September 2011
Reasons for WTT: I am a Junior in college & we are planning on me going into labor right after I graduate in May 2012
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Have as much as I can planned so that we are prepared
How many children would you like: 4:haha:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want at least one of each, but doesn't matter to me really.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender! I have been waiting too long to become a mother, so I don't feel like I could wait to find out the gender!
Any names you like? Alyxandrya (Alexander is a family name), Isabella (not from Twilight, it's Italian & Bella means beautiful), Gage, Clayre

NAME: Katie
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: L T Relationship

HOW LONG TILL TTC: 4 months (start of may)
REASON FOR WTT: Graduation this year [last year :)] and to give af a chance to return to some kind of normality
ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH WHILE WTT OR BEFORE TTC: have a regular monthly cycle.. hopefully
NUMBER OF CHILDREN WANTED: 1 will be fantastic, more would be lovely

When PG:

GENDER PREFERENCE: A girl, but both will be loved so much
FINDING OUT GENDER OR TEAM YELLOW: Find out gender
NAMES: None at the moment... trying not to get my hopes up.

Name:Louise
Relationship status:Happily Married 3 years

How long until TTC: 2-3 months
Reasons for WTT: Need to lose some weight, finish decorating house, save a bit of money haha (or try to do all of the above :haha:)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Go down 2 dress sizes, finish the house - save enough money to buy baby essentials. Make some mum to be friends
How many children would you like: Ideally 2 but think life and money restrictions will lead to it only being 1 but you never know whats around the corner?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A little girl but have a boys name I really want to use haha
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def would want to find out...I'm a planner and although I like suprises I know I will go into planning overdrive - stike that I already have gone into planning overdrive :wacko:
Any names you like? Lots and lots!!!

Name: lil miss broody ...... for now :thumbup:
Relationship status:Happily Single
How long until TTC: a year or once i reach my ideal weight.
Reasons for WTT: Need to get down to a healthy bmi to increase fertility chances, aswell as the extra money saved up.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: find a house and redecorate it if needed, also would be nice and save up as much money as possible :)
How many children would you like? at least 3, if not biological then ill adopt.
when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? Both, :haha:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def team yellow all the wayy !! love suprises!!
Any names you like? Too many! I like unisex names, but wouldnt be able to decide til i met the bubba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->