Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Relationship Status: Been together 8 years, still boyfriend/girlfriend (the way we both want it)

How Long Til TTC: Maybe like 6 months (the more I think about it the more i think "why wait? people do it everyday and it seems to always work out for them")

Reasons for WTC: I have 1 year of college left (I started late in life), slowly working on fixing our house up (the main thing stopping me from TTC now)

How Many Children: 3, maybe 4.

Gender Preference: Sometimes boy, sometimes girl.
Finding Out Gender: I would want to know ASAP so I could start buying cute clothes and decorating the nursery.
Names I Like: girl: Avianna... boy: Maddox

Name: Mellissa
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 5-6 months
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until we get married!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We're moving to a larger place next weekend so we have the room for a LO or two
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hoping for boy/girl twins initially but eventually 2 boys, 2 girls. :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender!
Any names you like? We've already decided we're naming our little girl Abigail and our son after my DH, Irik. (pronounced like Erik with an I)

Name: s
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 3 weeks to 2 months
Reasons for WTT: just had a miscarriage, giving my body time to heal, and preferably hoping not to lose another by trying too early after this one.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: go without caffeine for a whole month
How many children would you like: I already have 2, I want one more.

Name: Lisa Marie
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Waiting until August 2011
Reasons for WTT: Husband is in college, want to have a baby at the end of spring/the early summer of 2012 when he will be on break between semesters.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Be 100% debt free (except for our mortgage payment)
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I love to plan! I must know!
Any names you like? Too many!!

Name: Kalin

How long until TTC: Waiting til june/july
Reasons for WTT: Had MC in Dec.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Trying to decided where life is going to take me school wise.
How many children would you like: I have 2, so one more would be nice.

Do you have a gender preference? Girl!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I have to know!!!
Any names you like? There are a few, but they are my secret right now :p

Name: Zoe

How long until TTC: Until I'm 22- end of 2012
Reasons for WTT: Currently studing until the end of the year and want house and finances in order.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my degree, Settle in house with good jobs.
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We both would like a boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow but my man kinda wants to know
Any names you like? Max, Lilly & Summer

Name: Alana
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: One month (February)
Reasons for WTT: It seems like the right time to try. ;)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Staying healthy!
How many children would you like: One, three or five. I'm fond of oddities.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! Using a similar name for both!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Would love not to know, but that will be impossible.
Any names you like? Whether a boy or a girl, Jules!

Name: Ally
Relationship status: Engaged to my wonderful fiance, been together 4 years

How long until TTC: August '11, so about 6 months!
Reasons for WTT: Our son is only 5 months :lol:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish my breastfeeding peer support course
How many children would you like: At least 4!

Hi, complete newbie here :)

Name: Kate
Relationship status: been married nearly 6 months, been with my husband 7 years :D

How long until TTC: not sure yet! Hopefully only 2 years or so.
Reasons for WTT: saving up to buy a house, and for career reasons
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose 35lb, buy a house, pass next set of professional exams

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like one of each ideally
Finding out the gender or team yellow? tempted by both...husband sees no reason not to find out, I quite like the idea of a surprise but not sure I'd have the willpower, lol!
Any names you like? Anna for a girl, not a clue on boy's names!

Name: karen
Relationship status: living with bf been together 4yrs

How long until TTC: hopefully feb 2011 so next month
Reasons for WTT: just want another baby before i get too old lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nothing
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out so we can get prepared
Any names you like? not really thought about it yet

not sure if i've filled this out before so thought i'd do it anyway :winkwink:

Name: Alanna
Relationship status: Married for 8 months together for 5 years

How long until TTC: 3 1/2 months (May)
Reasons for WTT: already have an 8 month old daughter so would like a bit of a gap lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope
How many children would you like: 2 maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, i will be happy with another baby girl or a baby boy :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I found out with my 1st LO but there's some thing tempting me to go with Team Yellow next time round- we'll see....
Any names you like? A few :winkwink:

Name: Andrea
Relationship status: Been living together 2 years been together for 5 1/2 getting married June 25 and ttc soon

How long until TTC: honeymoon night!
Reasons for WTT: dont wanna be 5 months preggo for my wedding!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope not really i just cant wait
How many children would you like: 2 maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? yeah i would like a girl but wouldnt be upset if it were a boy because my fiance wants one
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definately wanna find out...but im going to have my sister come to the sono and find out without me knowing...then plan a baby shower accordingly and i be suprized when i get to the baby shower what im having!
Any names you like? Maci Diane..Aleeya Marie....Pierce David or Bentley

Name: Lu.
Relationship status:Dating a Magical Soldier who might be in a different country but is possibly the sweetest guy I will ever know.

How long until TTC:Until April 19th 2014, My 21st Birthday=D Technically not trying then but NTNP.
Reasons for WTT:OH is in Germany and Recovering from the loss of my beautiful little boy.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Would very much like to get someplace me and the OH can call our own without being Millitary Acomodation as wont be entitled to that unless we get married.
How many children would you like:3, 2 boys and a girl.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?Well I'd really like a boy first but honestly? As long as my baby's healthy I don't care!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Team Yellow - Gives me and the OH a game to play for 9months!
Any names you like? I really like Ezekiel for a little boy and Sofie for a little girl. Don't think the OH will let me get away with Ezekiel though as he's a pretty unusual surname and shortens that anyway!

Name: Nikki
Relationship status: Engaged - getting married 23rd July

How long until TTC: 18 months
Reasons for WTT: Getting married and completing a few things that we know wont be a priority once little ones arrive.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Sorting the house out (new carpets etc), romantic weekend in Venice and a long weekend in Iceland to see the Northern Lights

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all, though I am one of 3 girls so a boy would be nice!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow all the way
Any names you like? Daniel for a boy and Hannah for a girl

Name: kim
Relationship status: been together for 3 months
How long until TTC: about a year
Reasons for WTT: need to finish degree, then we plan to move intogether (4 months time) then a bit of saving up.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: a degree! first steps on the career ladder....
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i would like one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i know OH will go team yellow, but im not sure...
Any names you like? try not to think to much yet! had names for previous M/C.. still like them but feel they are taken now.

Name: Justine

How long until TTC: June 2011 on Alaska cruise :D
Reasons for WTT: My husband and I really wanted to take a nice vacation before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish redoing bathroom...maybe start some money.
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would really like a girl but am happy with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I will definitely need to find out the gender, not knowing would drive me crazy! hehe
Any names you like? Kaelynn for a girl... combination of my sister's names Kaelee + Jorielynn :)

Name: Emma

How long until TTC: probably some time in 2012
Reasons for WTT: We have a little boy alfie who is 10 months and ive only just gone back to work so we want to pay off the credit card and build up the funds again
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: pay off credit card fit the kitchen which is currently in the garage and the hall and sort the garden
How many children would you like: Dont know yet i had hyperemesis with alfie and i said never again but after doing a bit of research i realised that more could have been done to help me and i will be a bit more foreceful about it next time but hubby wants 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would really like a girl but i sort of want the next to be a boy as i think it would be nice for alfie to have a playmate.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow first time round and probably yellow again!
Any names you like? I like lillian (lily) and evelyn (evie)for a girl and i havent really thought about boys but i always liked george when i was pg with alfie

Name: Siobhan
Relationship status: Living together

How long until TTC: April
Reasons for WTT: we've bought a house that we're moving into in March!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe lose a few lbs LOL and take up swimming & finish my Access to Midwifery course at home.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a either!!!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out definately :) so i get buy all the bits!

Any names you like? Jamie for a boy, Naomi for a girl

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Married for 2 years and together for 10 years this year.

How long until TTC: 5.5 months (August 2011)
Reasons for WTT: So we have roughly a 2 and 1/2 year age gap between our daughter and baby no.2. I am ready now but my husband would rather wait until our daughter is a little bit older.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: No

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, i will be happy with another baby girl or a baby boy. Aslong as they are healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I love surprises so think i would be team yellow as we were with our daughter but apart of me and feels like i should find out as it least we would be able to sort all my daughters clothes out etc. I think we will be team yellow though and sort them things out later. Surprises are great.
Any names you like? Havent really thought about names yet.

Name:ChantelAge:21Relationship status:Engaged to the love of my life
How long until TTC:April 2011Reasons for WTT:we have a wedding to plan and savings to bump upAnything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: have our own homeHow many children would you like:2
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either is goodFinding out the gender or team yellow? Find out...Any names you like? Willow (girl) Rivah (boy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->