Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name:2bmommy
Relationship status:newly married

How long until TTC: month and a half
Reasons for WTT: making sure the credit card is payed off. And I need to visit the dentist before TTC.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: cooking new dishes
How many children would you like:3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? girl then boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? not sure yet
Any names you like? Aiden & Leah

Name: Roxanne
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 7-8 Months
Reasons for WTT: Saving up
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just to make sure i am healthy, fit to have a baby
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy to start with but dont mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to go team yellow but will see what happens, may change my mind
Any names you like? still deciding

Name: Carla

How long until TTC: 15 months
Reasons for WTT: Have to be in remission for 2 years before TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, Lose weight, get fit and be healthy.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Have a girl so woud like a boy but I really don't mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow - The suprise is wonderful
Any names you like? Lol nope we are awful at that!

Name: Tanya

How long until TTC: End 2011 Beginnning 2012
Reasons for WTT: OH wants me to finish my accountancy exams first!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Change my OH mind!
How many children would you like: 1 or twins

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would both like a girl but really as long as it is healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow?torn but I think team yellow
Any names you like? Girl - Isabella, Boy - Charlie

Name: Jessie
Relationship status: Happily partnered :D

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: DP doesn't feel he's ready yet. Want's to wait until he feels he's more financially ready. Trying to understand his reasoning but can't falter the maternal instinct!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Focus on finding a job then securing my work (inbetween jobs at the moment), so we have as much saved away as possible.

when pregnant...

Do you have a gender preference? I think i'd prefer a female, and DP male, but either would be just as great. :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow! I definitely have no desire to find out the gender, a great surprise! Partner though i fear will be the other way.

Name: Nicole :)
Relationship status: Married, together for 6 years.

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to get to a more healthy weight
Accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight and just become healthier, become more prepared financially...
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference
? Girl :D
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely will find out!
Any names you like? Valentina, Rosalia

Hi everyone! I just found this forum recently but it seems like so much fun to get in touch with other mommies and mommies to be! I have a two year old baby girl named Aviana Lucia. My husband and I decided to try to become a little healthier and then TTC so right now we are WTT but also NTNP :]. I hope by the time we are TTC that I learn some interesting and helpful advice here! Take care!

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

Tree
Married

Not sure how long we are waiting. We are trying to figure it all out
We are waiting because my husband is in school and he may take a job in June that is 3months out of town and 2wks home for 10months. It's an opportunity to make a ton of money and we could even buy a house with like half the money down in cash!!! But it would be to hard without him. Pregnancies are a bit rough on me.

I would honestly like to have 5 children. We have 3 girls right now and oh & I want another child but his namesake ends with him and he wants a boy to carry on the family name.
We would most certainly find out the gender!
I love the names Krimson, Victor, Reddock, Dominic, Oliver, & River

Name: Courtney

How long until TTC: 5 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to get some riding in before becoming pregnant
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: same as above

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out gender- plan ahead
Any names you like? Cacidene for a girl and Brandon for a boy.

Name: Leigha
Relationship status: Been dating my boyfriend for over a year

How long until TTC: A few months probably
Reasons for WTT: We are still getting all our moving out stuff in order. We'll be able to move out together sometime after tax time.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get used to taking prenatal vitamins, change my diet to a more healthy one, exercise plan that I can continue on in my pregnancy
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like my first to be a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, so we can prepare for the correct gender
Any names you like? Alice, Lucy for our first two girls and we're still deciding for a boy name. I like Connor and Logan, but he isn't into those names.

Name:Rachel
Relationship status:engaged

How long until TTC:11 months
Reasons for WTT:weightloss, get fit for baby:baby:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:get healthy mind and body!
How many children would you like:3, I already have 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no, but I feel it would be a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? def. find out!
Any names you like? Hudson, Sawyer, Scarlet

Name: Shamarie

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: Need a bigger house, want to wait until after sons first birthday
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Same as above
How many children would you like: 3!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Would like a girl, but as long as baby is healthy, we're happy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: FIND OUT!!! =)
Any names you like?: Haven't thought about it too much yet...

Name: Stormy
Relationship status: Engaged- together for 2.5 years

How long until TTC: 1-5 months
Reasons for WTT: We live with some room mates right now and it's not an environment I want to be pregnant in or bring a baby into. We're going to move out first. Saving up, almost there!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Working on my health now, taking vitamins and being more active. We also need to move.

How many children would you like: no more than 2.

Do you have a gender preference? GIRL!!! :pink:

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I won't be able to wait to find out lol. The suspense will have me anxious.

Any names you like? I have a few special ones that I want to keep secret bc no one else has used them, to my knowledge. = )

Name: Tina
Relationship status: Engaged, getting married hopefully this summer.

How long until TTC: I want to TTC this December, but OH wants to wait until December 2012 we are still talking haha.
Reasons for WTT: Money and I have a one month old daughter now that needs all my attention.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Start college and get in a good routine and get a good job. Also get married and get our own place out of this state.
How many children would you like: 4 to 6.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all since I will be having a lot, as long as I end up with a boy eventually since I already have a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? For a boy Aiden Christopher and for a girl Riley Shea (OH doesn't want to use the name Riley thoug)

Name: Naomi
Relationship status: Engaged
How long until TTC: 4 Months
Reasons for WTT: Awaiting pay rise and for partner to be settled in new job.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting my payrise! Finding a way to constructively pass the time, and be a bit patient (not one of my strong points!!)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a boy, but a healthy bundle of whichever colour I dont mind!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, but my impatience may make me find out!
Any names you like? For a boy Sebastian, or Oscar, and for a girl, Freya or Olivia.

Name: Anna
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: About a year
Reasons for WTT:Wait for #1 to be older, want to move, health
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Complete AAT & Start CIMA

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like - Thomas and Holly

Name: Anna
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: before end of year =]
Reasons for WTT: Need to make sure im more ready =]
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: make sure im ready and get as much advice as I can in time
How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding it out
Any names you like? Willow, Rhys, Brandon, Layla

Name: Chynna
Relationship status: Engaged:cloud9:

How long until TTC:dunno yet, depends how broody we get lol
Reasons for WTT:money, where we live
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:graduate college
How many children would you like: at least 2 but i have a feeling we will want more:winkwink:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?not really want at least one of each lol
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd want to know on the first but idk after that tho
Any names you like? Anna Marie for a girl, and Brian Tyler for a boy

Name: Lauren

How long until TTC: 1-2 years

Reasons for WTT: We have a 10 month old son who we would like to be a bit more independant when we have our second. We also only have a 2 bed apartment and would like to buy a house to have more space.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy a house, move my job closer to home. Lose some weight so that getting pregnant will be easier.

How many children would you like: 2 but I loved being pregnant so much we will have to see.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love another boy! I wouldn't mind a girl though.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to find out with the next one like we did with my son but DH has other ideas. I'll talk him round!

Any names you like? Ruby, Phoebe, Scarlett, Lola or Isobel for a girl. I don't really have any boys names but for a boy, Matthew as a middle name (it's Daddy's first name) maybe and we have toyed with Lennon John to carry on our Beatles theme (our son is Harrison George)

Name: Omi
Relationship status: Marred.

How long until TTC: January 2013, so 2 years.
Reasons for WTT: Wait until my son is a bit older and I have finished my degree.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my degree and ideally manage not to get any more stressed as I am.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Happy and health is the most important thing so I would be happy either way. But if I could pick the gender I would love another boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? DH wants to find out the gender again, I sort of do but also would not mind team yellow.
Any names you like? Jacob for a boy and Emily for a girl.

Name: NaomiAge: 25Relationship Status: Married
How long until TTC: Well I think something like 4 - 6 months - if I have my way less!!
Reasons for WTT: Husband wants to wait until we have replaced the kitchen and got some more savings behind us for when maternity leave starts, also want to pay off a couple of loans that are due to finish soon to give more disposable income
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight, get a bit fitter.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, as long as they are healthy. I suppose I would quite a like a girl and hubby would like a boy but we have both agreed that he would be over the moon with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? O I definitely want it to be a surprise :) think hubby would like to find out so we will have that discussion when the time comes!!
Any names you like? Jack, Mia-Rose, haven't really started thinking about it yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->