Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Kay
Relationship status: Not married but we act like it, living together and hoping for a ring on the finger come christmas as its our 5 year anniversary

How long until TTC: Not sure yet.
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to enjoy his wild youth, still grieving after miscarriage 2.5years ago, want to travel the world for a year beforehand, want to be able to provide a stable home and money is a worry all of the time at the moment
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get to a healthy weight, come to terms with my miscarriage after the hardest 2.5years of my life so far, Travelling
How many children would you like: 3 (Would also like twins - which do run in my family)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a boy but a healthy happy baby of any gender would make the happiest person alive
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think I'd find out, not enough patience lol
Any names you like? Rory, Jackson, Ollie, Brodie, Isaac (boys) Taylor, Alexia, Madison, Jessi (girls)

Relationship status: MARRIED

How long until TTC: 20+ months
Reasons for WTT: Recent MC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting my body prepared after a recent MC!
How many children would you like: One more to make the total 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Healthy baby!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? No team, finding out the gender.
Any names you like? We have chosen names, and layed to rest our favorite name: Dylan/Dylynn.

Hi Ladies,

I am joining this forum over from the February 2012 baby threads. I recently suffered a miscarriage and after talking and greiving (which we are still doing really) my wife and I have decided to try again. So we are WTTC now! We are waiting for the hormones to go back down to zero and then we will be back on our quest for a 2012 baby!!! Good Luck to us all.
:dust:

Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 5 months give or take
Reasons for WTT: trying to live a bit before babies :haha:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get more fit, eat more healthy :flower:
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, happy and healthy is all I ask
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow

Name: Hollie
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: At least a year
Reasons for WTT: Getting ready to move in with my boyfriend so we want to get the house sorted first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Go on holiday with my two best friends to Magaluf, Zante or Malia next June and move out of my parents and in with my boyfriend.
How many children would you like: I'd like four but OH wants two lol.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a little girl but I'd be greatful for whatever gender I'll get :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, I couldn't wait lol.
Any names you like? Ava Grace, Scarlett Rose, Mason James and Ethan Thomas. OH agrees on all of these apart from Mason!

I like this thread :)
Name: Rachel
Relationship status: Married and madly in love :blush:

How long until TTC: just under 12 months
Reasons for WTT: Recent mc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose weight, enjoy my daughter and go on holiday as a threesome :)
How many children would you like: 6

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? I love the name Carys for a girl, but not sure about a boys name! xxxx

Name: Ruth

How long until TTC: 2012

Reasons for WTT: Getting Mirena taken out, doctor wants me to wait at least 6 months before trying for prior history.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Finding a better job; possibly moving to Virginia

How many children would you like: 2 of our own and at least one adopted

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a little girl.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Going to try and find out the gender, but staying on team yellow as our little boy was supposed to be a little girl.

Any names you like? I have a whole list. lol

Name: Vanessa
Relationship status: Marrid to my Best Friend!

How long until TTC: Unsure
Reasons for WTT: Finances and School
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting a car, find a job I really enjoy, save up enough money for the essentials for future baby
How many children would you like:2-3 (already have 1)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have a boy now so I'd like a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!!!
Any names you like? Zoe for a girl and Zion for a boy (not for sure)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Melinda
Relationship status:Engaged

How long until TTC: a yr, give or take
Reasons for WTT: we want more time to enjoy our 'children free life' if u get me. As in being able to go out. But if it was up to me we'd already be ttc lol plus we have been ttc before and it was a lot stress for us.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: jus party hardy lol
How many children would you like: 5! Lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? noooo not at al! *cough cough* lol
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out
Any names you like? tonssss. Casanova, Alexia, Scarlet

Name: Beatrice (Bea!)

How long until TTC: Trying in January 2012
Reasons for WTT: We wanted to have enough money, a settled home and make sure we'd done everything we wanted to do. OH got a temporary job overseas so our ttc date got pushed even further until he got back and we resettled.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: A Girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Finding out, I have no patience.

Name: Lizzie Jane
Relationship Status: Married

How long until TCC: Probably a year, sadly.
Reasons for WTT: We have to wait until either he gets a promotion or I qualify for maternity leave. I'm currently a student, struggling to finish off my PhD.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To finish my thesis asap and get a job. Get my body in the best condition I can before TTC. Hopefully a couple of holidays with my gorgeous husband and seeing a bit of of the world.
How many children would you like: 2-3, but would feel blessed just to have 1.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love twins! One boy, one girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I have absolutely no patience...
Any names you like? Loads, it's my favourite past-time!

Hellooo!!!

Name: Sarah King
Relationship status: In Relationship :)

How long until TTC: 5 years :/
Reasons for WTT: We want my first born to be old enough to help out lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move out, get a nice house, a good income and job and imogen settled in school.
How many children would you like: 2 maybe even 3 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a boy but another girl would be fine :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I was team yellow before, so team yellow again!
Any names you like? Plenty.... Melody, casper, Toby, Maisey-Lee.... i could go on & on...

Name: Shannon.
Relationship status: Married.

How long until TTC: 2013/2014.
Reasons for WTT: Money and want LO to be a little older.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move out of apt and get a house.
How many children would you like: 2.

When pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference?: Boy, maybe... I wouldn't mind another girl though.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Probably find out.
Any names you like?: Nicholas Zachary for a boy. Um, Nicole ? for a girl.

Name:ROSA
Relationship status:IN A SERIOUS LOVING RELATIONSHIP

How long until TTC:COUPLE OF MONTHS
Reasons for WTT:I JUST STARTED NEW JOB
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:HAVE MY 2 YEAR OLD COMPLETELY POTTY TRAIN
How many children would you like:2 OR 3

Do you have a gender preference?I HAVE A SON,SO I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER
Finding out the gender or team yellow?FINDING OUT GENDER
Any names you like?ZIONNA FAITH,NOT SURE ON BOY NAME'S YET

Name: Jen
Relationship status: Married.

How long until TTC: Somewhere between 4-9 months
Reasons for WTT: Husband wants more time to establish his business, would like to travel a bit
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get super fit, go on planned Euro trip next April
How many children would you like: 2-4
When pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference?: Not at all!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Team yellow!!
Any names you like?: Tons, but the hubbs and I can't agree on any ;)

Abracadabra -- we sound like we are in the same boat and will be trying around the same time! Any specific timetable for you guys?

Name: Ros
Relationship status: just passed one year with my lovely man :) Not living together yet, although he is here most days!

How long until TTC: 2013/2014 probably. A good 2-3 years :-(
Reasons for WTT: boyfriend going through divorce, need to move in together and get engaged and married all before baby!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: travel as much as I can! We did a roadtrip around Iceland in April, and I really enjoyed that - but can't imagine doing 5000km in 11 days with a kid. So time to get in all the big, expensive and romantic holidays over the next 2-3 years :) Oh, and save some more money too.
How many children would you like: Just the one, although when I get him talking about it the boyfriend would like two. I honestly don't think my body would cope with pregnancy very well, so one will probably knacker me enough.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a little girl, and that's definitely bf's choice as well.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Go team yellow! I want to wait, bf wants to find out. I'll win this one ;-)
Any names you like? Tabitha, Theo, Sophia, Judith, Charles, Samuel

What fun!

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Nyssa
Relationship status: Married (two years last June)

How long until TTC: Who knows. It was supposed to be this month, but I don't think that's happening anymore.

Reasons for WTT: Finances; we could afford a baby with us both working full-time, but we both want me to be able to stay home with the baby. Although honestly if my OH was up for it I'd start trying tonight.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We want my OH to start making enough money to be able to support us both. OH is also writing a fantasy novel, and I'm trying to get a children's picture book published.

How many children would you like: At least two, ideally three.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a boy as much as a girl, but I'll admit I'd rather have a girl first.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender. I'm not above buying a few frilly pink things for a girl. ;-)

Any names you like? Eleanor (Elly) Rose for a girl, Alexander (Xander) Richard for a boy.

Name: Su
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: Realistically 18months - 2 years :cry:
Reasons for WTT: Paying off our extension (completed last month :o)), trying to save a little emergency fund for when we drop to 2 wages and I would like to drop some blubber too! ;o)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: All of the above!
How many children would you like: Would love 2 but would be happy with 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Happy with what I get!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Oooooohhh....I'd love to wait but at the same time I'd love to know!!
Any names you like? We've had them picked out for years! Noah for a boy, Evelyn for a Girl

Hi guys, I totally fell in love with this website and I would love to be more interactive with everyone!

Name: Heather

How long until TTC: not preventing, but a few years

Reasons for WTT: Money, trying to get a house and finish degree, and we have a very energetic little 2 yr old girl at home that demands all of mommy’s attention! :)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Definitely! I would like to finish up my degree and be more financially stable before starting again.

How many children would you like: 3-4 (hubby wants 3 lol)

Name:Hanna
Relationship status:In a relationship (1 Year in sept)

How long until TTC:Summer 2012

Reasons for WTT:Reasonably new relationship, wanted some time alone before we become a trio. Want to do more Rock climbing!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to start my own buisness (don't know if that will happen or not though). Become as fit and healthy as possible (have M.E. which is mild now but got to keep it in check) so I decrease recovery time post birth (I hope). Marriage.

How many children would you like: 2 but whatever we get!

Do you have a gender preference? Nope but I did have a dream the other night and I had a little girl, I seemed very disappointed! In reality either as long as baby is healthy and happy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow

Any names you like? Yes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"