Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Brittany
Relationship status: Kinda engaged.

How long until TTC: A little over a year
Reasons for WTT: I working on school, OH wants to get his finances in order, and we both want to be in a house (not an apartment) before we start NTNP.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd love to find a house, get any remodeling done and all our furniture bought. We also would like to get married though we plan to do that at the courthouse and we'll have a formal wedding and such at a later date.
How many children would you like: OH and I have agreed on 2 and a possible third one depending on how things are.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love to have a girl but I would love the child regardless of the sex.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender, I would not be able to go team yellow.
Any names you like? I love the name Emily Michelle for a girl. There hasn't been a name for a boy that has really stood out to me for a long time.

Name: Ellie

Relationship status: Married for 11 years

How long until TTC: Sort of NTNP but I'm not ready to admit that ;-)

Reasons for WTT: Ideally to find a more stable job where it's safe to take maternity leave

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: See answer above! Oh, that DH learns to drive, we finish off the kitchen, repaint the house, you know, that sort of thing

How many children would you like: I don't mind, one would be a miracle to me

Do you have a gender preference? I don't mind though a girl would be nice

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow, we want a surprise!

Any names you like? Still debating that one!

Relationship status: In a serious relationship.

How long until TTC: Who knows. I'm hoping to start TTC within 2 years.
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to wait.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We rent now and I would like to buy a house instead.
How many children would you like: No less than 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a little girl first but as long as it's a healthy baby, gender doesn't matter.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? That's undecided. Lately I've been thinking we won't find out.
Any names you like? Names we like for a girl are: Nellie, Amy, Elvira, Lovisa. Names we like for a boy: Emil, Viktor, Albin, Anders, Linus, Casper.

Name:Charlotte
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: between the next 6 months
Reasons for WTT: Moving house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Well we have a daughter so a little boy would be nice
Finding out the gender or team yellow? well we hope for 3-4 kids, so find out the next one, if we get a boy wont find the rest if we have more.
Any names you like? not yet

Name:Sam
Relationship status: In a relationship for the last 4 and a half years.

How long until TTC: Not sure, waiting on my OH
Reasons for WTT: OH doesn't feel ready yet
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: OH and myself want to finish college maybe
How many children would you like: Maybe 2 but i'm not sure

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm hoping for a boy first =D
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think i'd like to find out
Any names you like? Jackson for a boy and we haven't really thought of any for a girl.

Name: Kat
Relationship status: Married for a year
How long until TTC: Hopefully 6 months
Reasons for WTT: Need to pay off my credit card bill and save some money to move to a bigger house, plus would like to fit in a few last long haul holidays whilst we still can!Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish my professional exams
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? one of each would be nice
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like the surprise
Any names you like? Not at the moment

Name: Ana

How long until TTC: Waiting on him, maybe in just a year or so.
Reasons for WTT: DH not ready, wants to be a millionaire, maybe will be one day when we both finally turn 80+, plus he is waiting to get his Graduation certificate in an year.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Put on some weight, I'm way too skinny.
How many children would you like: I would like 3, two boys and one girl.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I won't mind either just pray for a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, wohoo!
Any names you like? Not sure, but one of my son would be called John for sure.

Name: Lima
Relationship status: Married 3 yrs

How long until TTC: probably another three months or so
Reason for WTT: Waiting for insurance benefits to kick in, also want to make sure I'm at my healthiest.

Anything you would like to accomplish while WTT, before TTC: already in ideal weight range and eat pretty healthy, but want to step it up so I'm at my best
How many children would you like: at least two, most likely three, possibly four :)

Would like a boy, but of course who can resist the pink!
Will find out the gender, no names picked out yet

Just started getting serious about getting ready for a baby, my husband has been ready for a while and has waited for me to decide I'm really ready.
Just graduated university and got a full time job, so we are in a place where we feel more prepared and stable.

Name: Kaleigh
Relationship status: In a relationship.

How long until TTC: Whenever he decides he's ready.
Reason for WTT: Waiting for my training eith the US Army to cease and the first deployment to be over.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get through my training to become a Medic in the US Army, and have him start his job with Carnival Cruise. Maybe even get engaged/married??! :)
How many children would you like: 2-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would really like a baby boy!! But either way, I will be happy with a healthy baby <3
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Must find out! I'm too impatient not to.
Any names you like? Isabella Grace and Bentley James.

Name: Summer
Relationship status: In A Relationship

How long until TTC: No idea, OH wants within the next two years or so, I'm personally unsure.

Reason for WTT: Oh God the list goes on! We want to be married before TTC, have a decent amount of money saved (£5k is the goal) and both be driving with our own cars. Oh and OH wants to finish his Criminology degree!

Anything you would like to accomplish while WTT, before TTC: I'm writing a book which I'd like to publish, also do some exploring of Europe. Also pass my driving test!

How many children would you like: Three, and maybe adopt a fourth.

Do you have a gender preference? OH is from an East Asian family where there has been 5 generations of first born sons. Pressure is not the word!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to find out, OH wants team yellow... We'll see!

Any names you like? Kody for a boy, nothing else yet! We did discuss numbering our children... It would be easier right?! :haha:

Name: Libby
Relationship status: been with OH for 3 years...

How long until TTC: 1 year 11 months
Reasons for WTT: have a trip to europe planned in 8 months time, and then we are saving for a year to buy a house. will start ttc once we have brought a house

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? wish i could be team yellow, but dont think i could be
Any names you like? Ricky or Rogan for a boy and Kourtney or Loola-belle for a girl

Name: Katie

How long until TTC: Don't entirely know. Will probably start NTNP around September
Reasons for WTT: My daughter isn't yet a year, and we want to enjoy her for a bit before we start thinking about number 2
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get over my traumatic birth experience, enjoy time with my sweet girl.
How many children would you like: 3 or 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a boy, but only to see what it's like as I have a girl! Don't really mind!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Find out ASAP, I'm not a patient person :D
Any names you like? Not sure.... it took us long enough to think of the first one!

Name: Kate

How long until TTC: 5 mos to 1 yr, don't know yet
Reasons for WTT: Hubby's physical health, my emotions, we're both working right now.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save $, home improvements, learn all I can
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love to have all boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We'll find out
Any names you like? James Walter, Christian Michael, Kaden Gabriel for boys, Kelly Nichole for a girl

Name:Danielle
Relationship status: Recently got engaged 5 months ago. we have been together 6 years.

How long until TTC: 7/8weeks (sept)
Reasons for WTT: hoping for a summer baby lol although i dont mind.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: loose a wee bit weight would be good.
How many children would you like: mm 3/4 we have 2 already:flower:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No it be nice to have a boy cos Df would like it but we dont mind really as long as its healthy we will love it just as much whatever the sex.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? not sure yet
Any names you like?[/QUOTE] a couple but none we decided.

Can't recall if I have done one of these yet, but even if I have, here's another!

Name: Jessica
Relationship status: Engaged - been with OH for 2.5 years.

How long until TTC: Who knows!! I'm hoping for a lucky "accident" (AKA miracle!). Could be waiting anywhere up to two/three years. :(
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to wait. We want to be financially comfortable, and I want to be in school and on the right track to a career before we try to conceive.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yes! I need a job, OH needs another promotion or to get hired somewhere that he can move up. I need to start school, and we may or may not be moving out of state in the next two years.
How many children would you like: A billion. LOL! I want like... five. One of which will be adopted, probably a child with Down's Syndrome as my OH's family adopted 8/11 of their children, their last being a child with Down's. My OH has always wanted to do that and I think it's an amazing idea.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I thought I wanted a boy first... but secretly, I want a girl. Lol.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I will definitely be finding out. I do not have the patience to wait nine months to find out the sex of my baby!
Any names you like? Oh, just about a million. I have lists in almost every notebook I own. My OH likes names that are really manly (he just assumes that we will have a boy first, lol). My top favorite boy name is Silas, and his is Marius (he says he would call him Mars for short, it's from the Anne Rice novels...). I really like Ever for a girl, maybe Everett. I could go on for days. :)

Name: Holly

How long until TTC: Not sure. Maybe next year.
Reasons for WTT: DH needs a new job and i need to lose weight.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really
How many children would you like: 2 i think.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out.
Any names you like? Joe for a boy. But if its another girl we'll use a girly version of Joe.

Name: Rachel
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 18 months - 2 years
Reasons for WTT: I want to get married first and we want to have our own place
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just save some money & move out

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all (but my OH wants at least one boy!)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!!
Any names you like? We've decided on Dylan Rhys for a boy & Zoe Rhiannon for a girl :)

Name: Alicia
Relationship status: Lovely OH whom I have adored for 4 months.

How long until TTC: 1 year and counting.
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to finish college (He is a communications major going to a school 3000 miles away from where we live, Oregon)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Weight loss! Looking to lose 100 pounds before I TTC. :) Hopefully I can do it!
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We want 1 boy, 1 girl. Preferably boy first, but we'll take what we get. ;) OH has already made it clear if we get all girls, after 3 he is not continuing. I agree- don't want more than 3 kids.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will most likely find out genders. :) Makes picking baby stuff easier, IMO.
Any names you like? Arthur as a middle name for a boy (my grandfather's name), possibly Albert as a middle name for a boy (my father's name), Remi for a girl.. Not quite sure on his opinions yet, as we haven't conceived. :)

Name:katie
Relationship status:nearly married

How long until TTC: hoping oct 11
Reasons for WTT:want to marry 1st and move house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:marry
How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i would love a little lady
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i want to find out gender
Any names you like? ava for a girl, archie for a boy

Helloooo:hi:

I'm here again :mrgreen:

Name: chellie

How long until TTC: approx 5 months
Reasons for WTT: Had my DD just three months ago so don't want too close an age gap this time.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: pass my driving test, I'm sure I said that last time :haha::dohh:
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? probably find out but I won't decide until the opportunity to find out comes. team yellow would be nice this time but i'm so impatient hehe
Any names you like? For a boy Stanley Edward, for a girl Jessica Emanuelle but hubby isn't keen. I like Ashley too and Summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->