Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Bex
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 175 days, 12 hours 54 mins ;) or in other words untill December

Reasons for WTT: We're getting married in April 2012, the idea originally was to wait until after we're married but we're too broody and cant wait that long :)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To get married, and save enough to cover any income loss whilst on maternity leave.

How many children would you like: Just the one me thinks :-=

Oops missed the bottom bit:

Do you have a gender preference? Hoping for a boy :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender!
Any names you like? Amalea if its a girl and Jacob for a boy :D

Name: Nikki
Relationship status: together for almost 4 years with boyfriend

How long until TTC: no idea :(
Reasons for WTT: living in different countries (boyfriend is German) and waiting to get (more) money, (stable) jobs, (our own) house, ...
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: making enough money to support us! ;)
How many children would you like: i always thought 2...but now i'm thinking maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i'd love a girl, boyfriend would love a boy :p
Finding out the gender or team yellow? oh, finding out gender certainly!
Any names you like? Johannes for a boy, Annika for a girl

SO tired of waiting!!:cry:

Name:Megan
Relationship status: partnered

How long until TTC: Next month
Reasons for WTT: I want to quit coffee & artificial sweeteners and have a last gin & tonic
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get completely off caffeine.
How many children would you like: a litter. just jokin. one will do. I don't know if I have the eggs left to have more than that.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Small hoping for a girl, but not for any serious reason. I will be thrilled with any gender variation.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Dunno. Practical to find out, but mysterious not to. Haven't decided.
Any names you like? My sister, Pia, my cousin Lyra.

Name: Rebecca
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Till end Jan 2012
Reasons for WTT: DH wants to wait
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save so can have lots of time off with baby
How many children would you like: 2-3?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? :yellow:
Any names you like? Not discussed yet.

Name: I'll go by Lux for now.
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: 3-5 yrs :(
Reasons for WTT: At university, and still young
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a degree and get closer to my dream career
How many children would you like: 2-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender, at least for #1
Any names you like? Josephine, Miriam, Cordelia, August, Henry, William

Name: Molly

How long until TTC: End of 2012

Reasons for WTT: Being in college and working a minimum wage job

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy a house (currently have a small two bedroom apt. Perfect for me and my husband - but not babies)

How many children would you like: I think 4

Do you have a gender preference? Not really. I'd like a boy first maybe.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I don't know. I think I'd find out.

Any names you like? Soren and Damien for boys. Scarlet and Sophie for girls.

Name: Carla
Relationship status: Living with my boyfriend for 9 months and together for just over a year.

How long until TTC: within the next 12/18 months i hope
Reasons for WTT: i need a permanent job to give us chance to get some stability and he doesn't feel mature enough to deal with the responsibility (he will be roughly 30 when we have discussed potentially ttc)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose 2/3 stone, make enough money to support us and deal with pregnancy
How many children would you like: 2 maybe 3 - a psychic have said i'll have 2 boys and 1 girl

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd want a surprise but probably would have to find out because i couldn't wait.
Any names you like? Ammelia for a girl and Jack for a boy

:happydance:

Name: Christine or Kiki

How long until TTC: years :(
Reasons for WTT: Loads of reasons! one is age, another is we want our own place, I want to get qualified and have a job (by next year), we want to be married! And both my brother and sister were teen parents so I want to be at least 20 when I have a little one haha :flower:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Same as above really :)
How many children would you like: 3 or maybe 4 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't honestly mind, i want both eventually anyway lol :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yes, i will definitely find out lol :)
Any names you like? Yes! We have already decided names :shy: Danielle or Abbie for a girl and Reese or Logan for a boy :haha:

Name: - Emily
Relationship status: - Engaged :cloud9:

How long until TTC: - 11 Months 2 Weeks and 1 Day
Reasons for WTT: - so that I can lose weight as I'm seriously over weight :cry:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: - lose as much weight as possible and go on one last holiday just me and Chris
How many children would you like: - ideally I'd love to have 4, but I'd settle for just 1 if it meant I could be a mummy :blush:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? - boy first due to wanting him to have my dad's name for a middle name, but in all honesty as long as babba was healthy I'd be over the moon
Finding out the gender or team yellow? - definitely finding out
Any names you like? - Connah Grainger Wright or Logan Grainger Wright for a boy, for a girl we like Lucy, Libby, Chloe, Brooke, there's more but I'm on a mental block atm :dohh:

Name: Laura

Relationship status: Long term boyfriend - moving back in together (after moving down to London at different times) in ONE month :cloud9:

How long until TTC: Start of 2012

Reasons for WTT: To get my blood pressure stabilised first, get rid of some debt, oh and furnish our new place with more than a sofa and a bed!!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To go away to South America for a 3 week travel session!

How many children would you like: I think 2, he thinks 3!

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! Though one of each would be nice!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like the surprise, but I'm really impatient, and I know he would want to know as soon as possible!

Any names you like? Henry, Jacob and Thomas for a boy and Grace for a girl

Name: Kate

Relationship status: Married for almost four years

How long until TTC: September

Reasons for WTT: Was waiting on husband, now waiting to heal from a LEEP

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: There's nothing I do now that I won't be able to do once I start TTC:)

How many children would you like: I really want two, even though the husband only wants one

Do you have a gender preference? I want to have a daughter, but if I have a son, I'll be just as thrilled.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender for sure.

Any names you like? I really like the name Nessa for a girl, and Seamus for a boy.

Name: Ana

Relationship status: Married for 2 1/2 years

How long until TTC: anywhere from 1 month to 5 months

Reasons for WTT: Husband is almost there but not quite yet.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Enjoy fitting into my clothes? 0.o

How many children would you like: 3

Do you have a gender preference? as long as it has a gender, all is well.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm the queen of anxiety, couldn't possibly wait

Any names you like? many

Name: Crystal

Relationship status: Married for 3 years

How long until TTC: Within the next few months

Reasons for WTT: Wanted to enjoy our first few years married w/o children

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Fully accomplished and ready to go!

How many children would you like: 2

Do you have a gender preference? One of each would be perfect!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I've gone back and forth on this, but I'm hoping for team yellow. I hear it's the best feeling in the world!

Any names you like? This will be a huge challenge since we'll never agree. My top choices are Rori for a girl and Benjamin for a boy.

Name: Monica
Relationship status: Serious relationship -- we live together!

How long until TTC: not sure.
Reasons for WTT: I'm just scared mostly.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish at least my second year of college. (associate's degree).
How many children would you like: 3, eventually.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy, but I'd be happy as long as they were healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm an impatient person :p
Any names you like? for a girl: Lyla, Jolyn (it's both of our grandmother's names combined) Analee, Anabelle. for a boy: he'd have his dad's name, tradition in his family.

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Jess
Relationship status: Married for 5 years

How long until TTC: 15 months next September
Reasons for WTT: We have a 3 1/2 yr old and a 1 1/2 year old and we needed a break b4 our last one.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting into shape and saving money
How many children would you like: 3.....maybe 4 but we will see after 3. ;)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We are team Blue. We already have 2 girls! I am praying for a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think I will have to find out. Last time we were team yellow and the first time we found out.
Any names you like? Ethan so far

Name: Carly-Louise (prefer Carla though)

How long until TTC: roughly 4months
Reasons for WTT: Hubby doesn't want to just now + i'm maid of honor at a wedding
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: maybe lose some weight
How many children would you like: 3(already have one)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i'd like a girl but don't mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out
Any names you like? Girls ~Marissa,Nieve / Boys ~ Peyton,Theo

Name:cassie
Relationship status:engaged to an amazing man

How long until TTC:ASAP
Reasons for WTT:had a miscariage but now back on a role

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:LOSE ATLEAST 10POUNDS

How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? EITHER OR NOT PICKY HE REALLY WANTS A BOY THOUGH LOL

Finding out the gender or team yellow? FINDING OUT IS A MUST HEHE
Any names you like? FOR A GIRL I WANT BRIELLA OR TIFFANY FOR A BOY EITHER ROMEO OR XZAVIER

Hey Everyone,

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Married 2 years in August

How long until TTC: 1 year 1 Month
Reasons for WTT: DH is not ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Would like to lose a little weight, and eat healthier
How many children would you like: I would like 4, DH only wants 2 - maybe we can compromise at 3 :haha:

When pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would prefer sons, but would be happy with any gender
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would like to stay Team Yellow, DH wants to find out as soon as we can... I have a feeling he will win that battle
Any names you like? Still up in the air :)

Name: Sara

How long until TTC:Only another 2 months!!!
Reasons for WTT:Wanted to be married a yearbefore we started, going to start on our anniversary holiday
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:at least 2, maybe more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really, would like at least one of each, don't care which order they come in
Finding out the gender or team yellow?I'm team yellow but DH would want to know
Any names you like? Not thought about it much really

Name: Nicole

How long until TTC: probably 3/4 years so 2013/2014 :(

Reasons for WTT: Finishing uni, getting married, getting jobs, getting a place to live

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Stop smoking, finish uni, get a good job, find a place, get married, lose weight

How many children would you like: 2-4 although my OH only wants 2 but i'm hoping to convince him to have more xD

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as the baby is happy and healthy i don't mind

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender

Any names you like? Arianna Marie for a baby girl and Jason Isaac for a baby boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->