Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Natasha
Relationship status: In a relationship, not living with partner.

How long until TTC: approx. 2 & a half years
Reasons for WTT: we already have a baby ATM, I want a little bit of an age gap (have Elyse potty trained and in school or on her way there), want to have bought a house before we have #2, I want to be done school as well w/ a full time job hopefully (bonus if it has benefits!).. I want no more kids until I'm AT LEAST engaged if not married as well. I'm also afraid of getting pregnant and having another cesarean (which it will be:()
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: buy house, finish school, get full time job, get engaged
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

Name: Katie
Relationship status: LT relationship & cohabiting!

How long until TTC: Just over 7 months
Reasons for WTT: Give the OH time to come around & a chance to finish off my last bit of student/private med treatment debt!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish the debts, have a big holiday in October, practice :sex: & charting :rofl:
How many children would you like: Let's start with one!!! TBH I think two would be enough, but that's our mutual discussion at the moment! Would love to adopt an older child someday however as my bro was adopted by my family when he was six. I've seen the satisfaction he's brought to our family & I'd love to offer that to another child.

I don't have a gender pref (well, secretly I imagine my first to be a girl but I genuinely don't mind), we will probably find out what sex the baby is when we are pg buuuuut won't go mad on the blue & pink thing anyway! Lots of names we both like but we will decide when we have a bean to name!!

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: long-term relationship (still nagging OH into proposing, lol)

How long until TTC: Probably 4yrs =(
Reasons for WTT: OH is starting a PhD after the summer which lasts 3yrs plus write up so couldn't consider it unless i could bring in enough money.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: OH finish studies, I'm just finishing my degree so need to get a job. Would like to go on couple of nice holidays and lose at least a stone plus carry on eating healthily.
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I don't really mind by OH says he thinks a girl first would be best so LOs would have a big sis
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out -think it would help me bond with the lil alien in my belly!
Any names you like? Lots but totally undecided yet.

Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: Husband wants to wait until he is 30
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: No
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Not thought about it yet.

Name:Yami Lynn
His Name :] Camilo
Relationship status:Engaged (by word of mouth no ring yet :p)

How long until TTC:give it maybe 6 months?
Reasons for WTT:Education, Moving in to a better place, and paying some debt :]
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Riding as many rollercoasters as I can, Playing in 3 bands, and getting like 20 tattoos :D
How many children would you like:honestly? 5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?nope!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Finding out!
Any names you like?YES! Camila Lynn Acosta, Melody Lynn Acosta, Melody christina Acosta, and boy names, Camilo Luis Acosta, Luis Camilo Acosta, Yamil Luis Acosta, or plain JR= Camilo Enrique Acosta the second :]

Name: Emma
Relationship status: 3 years with my boyfriend

How long until TTC: October 2009
Reasons for WTT: Wanted a bigger age gap between our 15 months old and the next one. I also wanted to lose a bit of weight.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: i have 4 children and want 1 more. My partner has just the one and wants another.

when pg.....

Do you have a gender preferance? Would love a boy
Finding out the gender? or team yellow? Im team yellow but he'd love to know.
Any names you like? Alex, Grace and Harry

:hug:

Name: Amy
Relationship status: Engaged, wedding: July 2010, live with partner.

How long until TTC: Approx. 1 year - 18 months
Reasons for WTT: University, just finished my second year. Plus, OH wants me to get a job so can get maternity pay...

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get married, graduate, get a job

How many children would you like: 2, maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: No, but would like a boy first.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: I would like it to be a surprise, but with my impatience i will prob want to find out..
Any names you like?: Dylan for boy (been decided for years!) Emma and Rachel for girls

Name: Emma =]
Relationship status: Long Term Relationship & Cohabiting =]

How long until TTC: years lol, i'd say about 3-5 years.
Reasons for WTT: too young, not ready at all, dont even have our own place yet (we live with his parents)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get married and enjoy each other with all our hearts, get our own place :)dohh: lol, accomplish anything we want to do
How many children would you like: about 3 =]

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? any, they're always a blessing, but a boy would be nice =]
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i really dont know, id like to be team yellow but probably would be too excited and find out anyway.
Any names you like? Cameron, Sophia, Nicole :happydance:

Name: Mel
Relationship status: Longterm relationship

How long until TTC: not set yet
Reasons for WTT: waiting for him to be ready! He is currently freaking out about his age so hopefully not too long!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: pay off some loans/credit card. Finish off some stuff in the house. Save some money
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? both please!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? always changing! thinking of something Irish for a girl though like Caoimhe

Name: Lyn

How long until TTC: A year / year and a half (2 at the most!)
Reasons for WTT: We need to move back to the UK first, get jobs and buy a house!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: All of the above!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, as long as there's one girl amongst the 3!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? No finding out, no way. It's got to be a surprise.
Any names you like? A few Spanish names.

Name: Hippymumma23 ;-)

Relationship: Long term partner

TTC october 2009.

Name Jennie
Relationship status: Married for 9 years

How long until TTC: waiting to have coil removed
Reasons for WTT: wanted to get some qualifications under my belt to fall back on after baby number 4 comes along - was pregnant with my first child at 15 so didnt finish school.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: i would like to lose some more weight ??
How many children would you like: i think if im lucky enough to be blessed with a fourth child then i would call it a day lol

Do you have a gender preference? i would love a little girl to even up the family
Finding out the gender or team yellow? i would def push to finding out
Any names you like? Lilly or Lexi

*I'm gatecrashing, but I'll actually be in this section soon enough*

Name: Terah
Relationship status: With OH for two years

How long until TTC: 3+ years
Reasons for WTT: Get more stability, spend quality time with Aiden and Jennady (once she's born)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight, get a house, get nursing degree, there's a lot more, too.
How many children would you like: 3 or 5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, since I already have a boy and girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably team yellow
Any names you like? None that I can think of.

Name: Lesley
Relationship status: With OH for two years

How long until TTC: 6/7 Month
Reasons for WTT: Spend quality time with Kyle and dont want them to close together but not to far apart
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a bigger house and a part time job
How many children would you like: 2/3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like a girl to give my little boy a sister
Finding out the gender or team yellow? will find out the gender
Any names you like? Rebecca Louise *was going yo be kyles name if he was a she*

Name: Liz
Relationship status: Living with OH, been together 3 years

How long until TTC: Approx 2 years
Reasons for WTT:Need to move into larger place-currently live above my place of work in tiny flat!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move, poss get married first
How many children would you like: 3 please

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Charlotte, Phoebe, Abigail Noah, Jack, Oliver

Name: Lucy
Relationship status: Long term relationship

How long until TTC: 2 years or so
Reasons for WTT: Im still in uni
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish my degree, get a mortgage, maybe marraige
How many children would you like: Im not sure, id be blessed with one haha

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a mini me but a little OH would be beautiful, so i really dont mind
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out
Any names you like? Amelia and Jake

I'm new so seemed like the place to post first!!

Name: Kerry

How long until TTC: January 2010
Reasons for WTT: DH wants us to feel a bit more 'sorted' (although Janiary is pretty much a definite for TTC - 'sorted' or not!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get a job (recently made redundant), learn to drive, adopt healthier eating and exercise (and hopefully lose two stone), visit Australia if cash and job situations permit.
How many children would you like: No more than two.

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? No strong pref though think the surprise might be nice.
Any names you like? Loads. Current faves are Esme for a girl and Jarrod for a boy.

Name: Margaret
Relationship status: In a relationship (4 years)

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: the economy
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd liek to quit smoking and start leading a healthier lifestyle (organic)
How many children would you like: 2, maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy, then a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender
Any names you like? Boys: Taj, Mateo, Zane, Micah//Girls: Amari, Sabina

Well this is me.....

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Living with OH and my little Lily 2.5yrs

How long until TTC: 3 - 4 months
Reasons for WTT: I have had 4 miscarriages in the last 18 months and need to have some tests done before we TTC again to see if there are any problems....keeping my fingers crossed they find something thats easy to treat!! Wishful thinking :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just to stay positive and finish my law course

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I dont care I just want a healthy baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would like to find out this time
Any names you like?
Girl - Hope Danielle (Hope as we have tried so hard for this baby and Danielle as my sister was called Danielle and she died when I was 13yrs)
Boy - Reece Brain (Reece as we like it and Brain after my OH's dad who passed away when he was 21 after 15 years of poor health)

I hope and pray one day our dreams come true xxx

Name: Francesca
Relationship status: Married 1yr together for nearly 9yrs.

How long until TTC: August 2010
Reasons for WTT: Going back to work to earn some pennies, we also want to do a big holiday trip next year to florida and going on all the rides will be a big no no with a bump!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to be a bit fitter and healthier, progress a little more in my job.
How many children would you like: 2 perhaps 3 i'm not sure but hubby says he is getting the snip after 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I wanted a boy then a girl, but i also wanted twins. I don't mind really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? 2nd time around i will be team yellow
Any names you like? I like nevaeh, Freya, can't think of any others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->