Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Ariana
Relationship status: single, broken engagement

How long until TTC: not offically trying yet
Reasons for WTT: wanting to make sure my endo is under control and have all my levels checked first....don't want to get too excited before I know its possible!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: learn as much as I can about sperm donors, DIY insemenation
How many children would you like: would love 2 but would be more than ok with one if thats all I am blessed with!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? after this long, no! I'd love a boy but think a girl would be special as well, esp if its just her and I in the future
Finding out the gender or team yellow? for sure find out with the 1st one, if blessed with a 2nd I think I will wait
Any names you like? oh way too many!! I really like Cambree, Camryn and Emmaline (after a great great grandma) for girls; Weston, Camden and Layton for a boy

:shrug:Name: Makagiso
Relationship status: engaged (wedding: in a month's time)

How long until TTC: not offically trying yet
Reasons for WTT: I think for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be a mom, I have tried before but lost the babies due to Incompetent Cervix
How many children would you like: would love 2 or more God willing :shrug:
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? :oneofeach:
Any names you like? Amanda is the name I love and then......I don't have any more

Hello!!

I just wanted to say a little about myself. My name is Grace. I have been with my husband Nick for 8 years, married for 4. We have a beautiful daughter named Danika who was born in January of 2010. We were planning on waiting until we were married for a year but SURPRISE we were pregnant 6 months later.
In October of 2011 we decided we were going to try again. We wanted a summer baby this time so we started trying in October. Month after month was disappointment. Around Feb or March we decided to take a break. In our eyes it wasn't meant to happen right away and we would start again when we thought we were ready. After lots of talk lately we decided to start trying again next month (October). We decided that if we don't get pregnant right away we will just keep trying and not stop this time.
I'm hoping it won't be much heart ache this time. Getting pregnant with my daughter was clearly easy and I'm afraid this time around won't be so easy. I have hypothyroidism and I'm hoping that doesn't play into anything. I see the doctor on a regular basis and get my levels checked every 2 months.

I'm on this site to chat with other people that are waiting or trying to conceive as well. It's nice to have a support system with people that are going through the same thing.
Hope you all have a great day. Lots of baby dust to those that will be trying soon!!! :)

Name: Jenny
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 3 and a half years (March 2016)
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to pay off a certain amount of the mortgage first and I want to foster while we still have a spare room
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting married
How many children would you like: 4 but OH only wants 2 (he only wanted one child til I managed to convince him otherwise :haha:)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Seeing as it'll be our last I'd like a girl to have that mother-daughter bond with, but I wouldn't be upset if it was another boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Finding out, I'm far too impatient to be team yellow!
Any names you like?: Elinor or Fearne for a girl, none yet for a boy

Hello everyone im new to this section i was part of Assisted conception section for a few years due to my ex hubby having issues

Name: Anita
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: Going to start after we've been together 1 year cant wait :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: would like to lose a little weight before we start TTC
How many children would you like: 2 or more my bf already has 2 cute little boys who i love loads

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? as long as its healthy i really don't care about sex
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yes i would find out the sex wouldn't be able to wait lol
Any names you like? Lilly for a girl, Luke for a boy not sure what bf would want but that's what i like lol

Name: Magdalene
Relationship status:Everything but married to my OH of 5 1/2 years

How long until TTC: However long it takes me to talk him into it!
Reasons for WTT:OH unsure about trying for #4
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Im going to exercise self control by not ripping my IUD out and surprise my OH with a positive test. (its extremely easy for us to concieve...)
How many children would you like:I have a three year old, a one year old and a four month old, ALL BOYS! Id like to have four kids, i can handle one more ( especially if it means i have one last shot at a daughter!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?GIRL GIRL GIRL! im knee deep in boys! (even the dog is a boy!)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out! definitly find out. i didnt find out with my third boy and i was bawling when he was born becuase he wasnt a girl.
Any names you like? If i get a daughter, her name will be Daizy Mae. I would have to come up with another boy name... ive used my top three favorites already... lol.

Name:Abi
Relationship status:In a relationship

How long until TTC:Roughly 3 months
Reasons for WTT:I'm trying to get my head around having another.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:I'd like to lose a bit of weight (a lot of weight actually) but I want to whether I'm TTC or not!
How many children would you like: Either 3 or 5 but I presume it'll be 3!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, I'd love another girl beause I only do girls. We have very few boys in our family. But I'd love a boy, well because I already have a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow. Always. I was team yellow with my DD and I don't think I'd have the self rstraint to not put us in a load of debt if I knew the sex.
Any names you like? I'm settled on names already. Joseph or Orlaith.

Name: Hollyanne
Relationship status:In a relationship

How long until TTC: around 4 months
Reasons for WTT: want my DD to be a little more independant.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: clear all debt
How many children would you like: as many as im allowed but i think it will be 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really but id love one of each so a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definately yellow. love the suprise
Any names you like? no, took us ages to find our DD name so this one will be a nightmare too :wacko:

Name: Jovin
Relationship status: Married to wonderful man

How long until TTC: 2 months hopefully
Reasons for WTT: Have to be under my husband's sponsorship before TTC (rule of the country am residing in)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I wanted to lose 11 pounds, which i did over d past 2 months
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow.. i love surprises
Any names you like? havent thought of it yet!
[/COLOR]

Name: Amanda
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: at least a year
Reasons for WTT: waiting to purchase our first house, pay off cars
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: purchase house, pay off cars, pay off credit cards and keep them that way
How many children would you like: at least 2 probably more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? i think i would prefer a girl, hubby wants boys
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I dont want to find out but hubby does
Any names you like? Elijah, Noah, Lily/Lilah, Dawn

Name: Stephanie
Relationship status: Engaged (getting married this month!)

How long until TTC: Anywhere from 4 - 7 years
Reasons for WTT: Finishing up school & getting settled in
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish my Bachelor's, get healthier
How many children would you like: No solid number

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Finding out, for sure!
Any names you like?: Valerie, Angelina, Christina, Alexander, Bennett, Asher

Name: Melissa
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: June 2013

Reasons for WTT: I had a very difficult pregnancy with my daughter and need time to heal before trying for the next one, and see if hubby gets a full time job by then and if not then get into a PhD program so that I can stop working and by a stay at home mom. He's just an adjunct teacher at a community college now.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting a better job for both of us and going back to school for me.

How many children would you like: At least 4 and as many as 6. :D

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out.

Any names you like? I like a lot of boys name. Abraham is my fav but not set on it.

Name: Imy (Imogene)

Relationship status: happily married

How long until TTC: weeks! :happydance:

Reasons for WTT: I needed AF to come back and I have a baby!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: no

How many children would you like: 6

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Do not know!

Any names you like? Not yet :D

Name: Stephanie
Relationship status: Engaged (getting married this month!)

How long until TTC: Anywhere from 4 - 7 years
Reasons for WTT: Finishing up school & getting settled in
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish my Bachelor's, get healthier
How many children would you like: No solid number

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Finding out, for sure!
Any names you like?: Valerie, Angelina, Christina, Alexander, Bennett, Asher
Just had to say beautiful names!

Name: Secret!

How long until TTC: About a year

Reasons for WTT: DH working away until next summer, we want a reasonable gap between DS1 and a new baby

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: enjoy 'us' time - LO is a great sleeper and very easygoing. I think we won't be so fortunate with number 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, I love the surprise

Any names you like? I like Eleanor for a girl, but not really thought that far ahead

Name: Laura

How long until TTC: A few years
Reasons for WTT: Husband not yet ready to have children, financial instability, weight problems.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Some trips abroad just together, weight loss enough to be able to have children safely.
How many children would you like: 2 - perhaps one of my own and one adopted.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No (although I think secretly a girl would be lovely)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Really don't know :)
Any names you like? Quite a few, I've always liked Iris for a girl anyway :)

xx

Name: Cori
Relationship status: Married! :wedding:

How long until TTC: Waiting until April 2013
Reasons for WTT: Husband not quite ready, and we are moving into our new house at the end of the month so we want to get settled... Actually, that's still mostly him!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really, but I will enjoy the opportunities to sleep in while I can!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love to have a girl, it's all I've really known, but everything tells me (gut feeling) I'm going to have a boy. So I'd be happy either way (but maybe a teeeeeny bit more excited if it was a girl)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Nope, team yellow!
Any names you like? Yes, but I'm not ready to share them yet!

Name: Mum Someday :)

How long until TTC: At least Dec 2013
Reasons for WTT: Currently live 5,000 miles from family, waiting until DH gets stationed by the military closer to our parents, siblings, and friends.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save some money, take some trips with DH.
How many children would you like: Not sure-- probably 2.

Name: Secret
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 2 months
Reasons for WTT: So OH will qualify for paternity pay
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save some pennies!
How many children would you like: 2. We already have 1 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? It would be nice to have a girl as we already have a little boy but would be happy with another boy too.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out again. I don't do surprises! lol!
Any names you like? Jessica, Bethany, Callum, Cameron, Lewis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->